2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am sorry if this has been answered, but I did 3 searches and could not find it. Did they release the date of the choloform searches on that computer?????

Thank you for your help!

boogiebear - No they have not released the date of the chloroform searches.

Does anyone know if Nancy Grace is on tonight?

boogiebear - No they have not released the date of the chloroform searches.

Does anyone know if Nancy Grace is on tonight?

Thank you so much Pink Panther.
I believe if you get the date of the search, then you can decide if it was used before or after the death.

I usually love watching NG, but last night NG was really irritating me. She is so defensive of George and Cindy. I don't think G and C had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance, but they are clearly now keeping the "Caylee was kidnapped and still missing" story out in the media b/c they don't want their daughter to go to jail for murder. I do feel bad for G and C, but the way NG compares it to her babies and all that jazz just annoys me so much. Anyone else?

I think she is defending them so that maybe they will come back on her show. It annoys me also.

But what if she searched for the chloroform in May to use it for purposes other than silencing her daughter?
Now if the search was for 'lethal dose of chloroform for 2 yr old' then that would be pretty cut and dry, but we do know that KC was going through a pretty wild stage...and she was all about impressing people..so showing up at a party with it to her would be , 'like so underground and hard-core'.It could also be a money maker if its that easy to make and there is a demand for it. And we know she needed money. She had already cleared out everbodys savings.
Seems to me that trace amounts in the car would indicate the possibility it was used to knock caylee out.
But if it was 'saturated' that would indicate an attempt to transport the chloroform and there was a spill in the trunk, or that it was used to clean the trunk.(but I'll leave that to the experts, LOL)
What if Kc was mixing up a batch, left Caylee to use her phone or whatever, and little caylee tried to mix it, or drink it?
Then the flurry of calls and the cover up...how the heck is she gonna explain that?
I'm just not convinced that the search for chloroform is proof that it was premeditated, when we still dont know the cause of death yet.

I agree. I'm still very confused about the chloroform and what her intent was. It just makes no sense to me, if she wanted to kill her why not just OD her on benadryl or something? There are so many other things that she could have used.. but, chloroform.. I mean wtf, ya know.. where does that come from?!

Let's not forget the neighbor saw the car backed in 2/3 times also.....& GA saw the car on the 24th.

I'm beginning to think the 4 gal. of gas she stole on the 20th was all the gas that she used until the 27th.

I sure hope LE has questioned Tony more about the car on the 20th....like where it was, & what it smelled like.

I was looking over the ping threads for these two weeks and noticed some things:

16th- Caylee dissappears, pings place Casey at or near the Anthony's from the evening before until 4ish on the 16th.

17th- pings place her at or near the Anthony home in the early afternoon. Neighbor says she is backed into garage.

18th- pings place her at or near Anthony home in early afternoon. Neighbor says she is backed in and borrows a shovel this day or the 19th.

***Chris runs into Casey randomly and then sees her at his house for 2 hours in the next evening on 17th/18th or 18th/19th. She is driving Tony's jeep when she arrives.

19th- pings do not place her near the Anthony home. She is looking at an apartment with Tony. Two days after ZFG was at Sawgrass doing same thing.

20th- pings place her at or near Anthony home. Neighbor says he says her car backed in for the third time. Shorter visit than others, 30 minutes. Supposedly this is the day she runs out of gas for the first time, but she had already told Chris during her visit that her car was broken down. Fusian pics taken this night.

21/22 weekend- pings near Tony's

23rd Monday- neighbor sees green truck at the Anthony's, male present. Pings place her in the area. Tony says he took her there for gas at some point and did not go into the house. This visit occurs the day before George reports his cans missing. Tony has a green jeep, though the neighbor says it was a small green pickup.

**Casey taking Cindy's vehicle and George pursuing her occurs this week, but George can't specify date.***

24th- pings place Casey at or near Anthony home. George gets his cans back from her. Casey won't let him near the trunk.

25th- phone pings all day at Tony's. Tells Amy on the phone that her car stinks (I think George made her nervous the day before and she knows she is pushing her luck, she is now offering explanations for the smell in case anyone noticed it).

26th- phone pings all day at Tony's. Online, loading pics.

27th- car noted at Amscott early in the morning. Pings place Casey at or near Anthony home for half an hour (changing clothes and cleaning up to rid of the smell?), she calls Tony from there. Tells Amy there was something dead in the grill, got rid of it and also sends a text that she is waiting for Tony. She is outside her car when he arrives.

She is driving on the 17/18th, in Tony's car on the 19th, in her car on the 20th (day two or three of decomp), in something green and possibly takes Cindy's car on the 23rd. There is not another confirmation of her in her car until the run in with George on the 24th, she lays low for two days and then dumps the car. She seems to be avoiding driving the car as much as possible.

I agree. I'm still very confused about the chloroform and what her intent was. It just makes no sense to me, if she wanted to kill her why not just OD her on benadryl or something? There are so many other things that she could have used.. but, chloroform.. I mean wtf, ya know.. where does that come from?!
I have wondered about the same thing...Is it possible that the chloroform was originally intended for her parents???

I see this differently, as a good thing for the prosecution.

Obe-less-Kobi will be going up against Dr. Arpad Vass and Dr. Bass.

If Wecht, Perper or Lee signed on, I mighta been concerned. He is the budget rental, not the Hertz Gold.

I reckon Park Dietz is available

Kobi has already said enough that refudiates anything he may bring up in court. NG eats him alive, imagine what a good attorney will do to him.

Lee would not help them if I was on the jury. I cannot understand anything he says. PD was Ivy *advertiser censored* laude.

I reckon Kobstitute is a sniglet

I have wondered about the same thing...Is it possible that the chloroform was originally intended for her parents???
I think she was planning to stage a kidnapping and "disappear" to start a new life-- I don't know if she necessarily planned to kill Caylee? Rev. G started to talk about the staged kidnapping theory on NG earlier this week. Rev G apparently told Padilla's team that Casey seriously contemplated a faked kidnapping as the best way to be "free of Cindy."

I think she was planning to stage a kidnapping and "disappear" to start a new life-- I don't know if she necessarily planned to kill Caylee? Rev. G started to talk about the staged kidnapping theory on NG earlier this week. Rev G apparently told Padilla's team that Casey seriously contemplated a faked kidnapping as the best way to be "free of Cindy."

How would RG know this? I can't picture KC discussing it with people.

I do think that she contemplated, even planned the kidnapping theory, but that it was after the fact. One of the reasons I dont believe she drove around with the baby for 11 days is that there is no way in Fla Heat, with the "noxious" fumes that one could, imo. I think Caylee was moved the day of the shed break in, which would have contaminated the car sufficiently to need to dump it by the 27th. I dont think she planned for the smell and then plan was foiled. There are plenty of my collegaues though that do believe Caylee's death WAS premeditated well in advance.
I am not there.
Here's the key, if Amscot is positive they saw her at 7am on 6/30-how did she get there? Im thinking cab, as she texts (Troy I think) about that on 7/2.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back