2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How far is Lee's house from the Anthony's? Could it be close enough she went to Lee's and it appeared the same from the tower hits?

I've also wondered about 'the secret place' (that Kio mentioned), where they hung out as teens........maybe she parks the car there & watch to see when C & G leave the house.

KC seems to like to 'visit' @ home when no one is there.

I've also wondered about 'the secret place' (that Kio mentioned), where they hung out as teens........maybe she parks the car there & watch to see when C & G leave the house.

KC seems to like to 'visit' @ home when no one is there.
I have been searching for Kio's testimony everywhere. There are a couple of links for it in our documents thread but they don't work! If someone has a link to this interview, could you please post it here! :)

Actually, I don't think Cindy's 911 call put Casey in jail. Casey's lies to teh police put her in jail.

KC didn't lie to LE until AFTER CA's 911 call.....

CA definately gets credit for reporting this crime by calling 911.

I have been searching for Kio's testimony everywhere. There are a couple of links for it in our documents thread but they don't work! If someone has a link to this interview, could you please post it here! :)

I know it's in the first set of doc's.....let me see if I can locate it.

Kio actually took an LE to this secret place, which must be near-by, as she says they had been going there since they were kids.

If you're trying to access files hosted on orlandosentinel.com, I think their website is down this morning? :mad:

Try here: http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/files/casey_anthony_documents04.pdf

I think Kio starts on page 50 of this document segment.

oops. I was late to the draw. Happy Birthday, Patty G!

How far is Lee's house from the Anthony's? Could it be close enough she went to Lee's and it appeared the same from the tower hits?

Driving directions to Lee Anthony
1.4 mi – about 4 mins

4937 Hopespring Dr
1. Head south on Hopespring Dr toward Journey Ct
203 ft
2. Slight right at Grandee Dr
0.2 mi
3. Turn right at S Chickasaw Trail
0.7 mi
4. Turn right at Black Mesa Dr
0.2 mi
5. Turn right at Eagle Feather Dr
0.2 mi

Lee Anthony

Maybe on the 16th this occurred. Cell pings show KC at the A house all through the night of the 15th and on the 16th she DID NOT leave the A house until 4:18pm. This has been my theory for a while now with disposal of Caylee's body on June 27th...I think possibly in a storage unit.

The pings don't show her IN the house necessarily though, that is where the "what if's" lie.

Maybe KC left the house & went to the 'secret place' that Kio talks about ??

It is near-by, & perhaps KC can also watch to see who is home @ the A 's house.

when we heard him say that my bf ask "I wonder if the dog was male would it hit on say a female dog in heat"? I have no idea does anyone know?

LOL.....I doubt anyone placed their 'female dog in heat' in KC's trunk, tho.

ps...love your nic, I have a 'black poodle'.

If you go back and read the older posts, you'll see that she was driving her friends cars for several of those days. I absolutely believe she was in the trunk for 11 days. Caylee disappeared on the 16th. KC claimed she got rid of the smell on the 27th. In my book, that's 11 days.

Let's not forget the neighbor saw KC's car 2/3 times (backed in), Tony prolly saw the car on the 20th (when she got the gas cans), and GA saw the car on the 24th.....all during these 11 days.

If Caylee was in the trunk that long, KC sure took a lot of chances getting caught with the body.

I seriously doubt that KC searched in May to make sure she had chloroform as a cleaning agent in June. C'mon.

But what if she searched for the chloroform in May to use it for purposes other than silencing her daughter?
Now if the search was for 'lethal dose of chloroform for 2 yr old' then that would be pretty cut and dry, but we do know that KC was going through a pretty wild stage...and she was all about impressing people..so showing up at a party with it to her would be , 'like so underground and hard-core'.It could also be a money maker if its that easy to make and there is a demand for it. And we know she needed money. She had already cleared out everbodys savings.
Seems to me that trace amounts in the car would indicate the possibility it was used to knock caylee out.
But if it was 'saturated' that would indicate an attempt to transport the chloroform and there was a spill in the trunk, or that it was used to clean the trunk.(but I'll leave that to the experts, LOL)
What if Kc was mixing up a batch, left Caylee to use her phone or whatever, and little caylee tried to mix it, or drink it?
Then the flurry of calls and the cover up...how the heck is she gonna explain that?
I'm just not convinced that the search for chloroform is proof that it was premeditated, when we still dont know the cause of death yet.

If I were on a jury I would have to ask myself how in the world KC moved around among her friends while Caylee was in the trunk of her car. Would not the odor cling to her clothes, her skin? She was driving that car for quite awhile. Wouldn't that smell cling to her hair and clothing.? I would think she would not be able to just wash that odor away, maybe she was bathing in perfume or something. Something just does not make sense.

If I were on a jury I would have to ask myself how in the world KC moved around among her friends while Caylee was in the trunk of her car. Would not the odor cling to her clothes, her skin? She was driving that car for quite awhile. Wouldn't that smell cling to her hair and clothing.? I would think she would not be able to just wash that odor away, maybe she was bathing in perfume or something. Something just does not make sense.

I agree. Years ago I worked as a leasing agent at some apts. Someone died and was not found for several days. The entire inside of that unit had to be stripped out- carpet, sheetrock, cabinets- and I could still smell death when i even walked by outside.

Has the day ever been pinned down when she went to JG's and used the shower?

It was reported a few days ago that Casey gets to go to the commissary during the one hour a day that she's allowed out of her cell.

Why would a jail allow people like thieves to "go" to a commisary? Makes more sense to have them check off their wants on a list and deduct the amount from their account.

But what if she searched for the chloroform in May to use it for purposes other than silencing her daughter?
Now if the search was for 'lethal dose of chloroform for 2 yr old' then that would be pretty cut and dry, but we do know that KC was going through a pretty wild stage...and she was all about impressing people..so showing up at a party with it to her would be , 'like so underground and hard-core'.It could also be a money maker if its that easy to make and there is a demand for it. And we know she needed money. She had already cleared out everbodys savings.
Seems to me that trace amounts in the car would indicate the possibility it was used to knock caylee out.
But if it was 'saturated' that would indicate an attempt to transport the chloroform and there was a spill in the trunk, or that it was used to clean the trunk.(but I'll leave that to the experts, LOL)
What if Kc was mixing up a batch, left Caylee to use her phone or whatever, and little caylee tried to mix it, or drink it?
Then the flurry of calls and the cover up...how the heck is she gonna explain that?
I'm just not convinced that the search for chloroform is proof that it was premeditated, when we still dont know the cause of death yet.

What if the search for chloroform was not for herself but for one of her friends? For whatever reason. It's possible she did manage to obtain this or learn how to make it from general household supplies. It's also possible that she had forgotten where she had it stored, let's say the trunk and the fumes overcame little Caylee in the back seat but by the time KC realized it, it was too late. She then proceeded with a cover-up as she didn't want anyone to know she had the chloroform. Just a thought.

she chloroformed caylee and tried to mask it as a pool accident, but no one answered the phone, caylee died before she could get her into the pool to breathe water into her lungs.

her timing had to be just so.

so she frantically hid Caylee and dissapeared.

she planned it and f'd it up,

I think she put all the chloro stuff in the trunk too, because she couldn't figure out where to dispose of it.

as Casey would say...calling them was a huge waste.

I only saw what was posted and his pictuce was about the statement about the fight. I didn't get a chance to read it before it was taken off. It is not him that is saying that then it has not been released yet, if it true. Remember, Casey spent about 3 hours with Chris S and his family on mother's day. I thought that was strange and when Lee when to the house for Cindy's b-day on the 5th of June ? Caylee was there but no Casey and there was no mention of any birthday dinner or cake. I think things were going to he** in a handbag all the way back in early May. Casey used a rounting number of her birthday gift check and that was in March so she could have stolen the money anythime after that. We just don't know exactly when yet.

If I remember correctly one of the faked work emails is from May 2008. Further, Casey was spending many nights in early June away from home. I'm going to compile a "Where was Casey" timeline just showing where she slept each night even before Caylee went missing. She was bouncing all around O-Town and I think that is because there was DRAAAMMMAAA at the home (speculation).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back