2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kobe!!!! Give it up!
the dog might have found a friend, some kind of scent that turned him on?
What??? GMAB!

Yes.....

And I don't think the body would "Immediately" start to smell

It probably would take a few days (2) to start to smell & then progressivly get worse

Dogs can hit on a dead body smell within 10 minutes of death. The smell does start within hours if not refrigerated.

For that size of a pool, they could buy it in the small packages. It is even sold at the grocery stores here. I used to own a above ground pool, about the same size.:confused:

I think it's more likely that Casey would use the liquid form if she were making Chloroform.

Kobi. The cadaver dogs are in on the "conspiracy"? They hit on a "friend"? OMG.

I got that. The decomp smell would be on the chemical bottles if they were in the trunk with Caylee. The chemicals were stored by the pool.
Gotcha! I'm sorry I was slow to catch onto that ~ I just thought the dogs alerting meant the body itself had been there.

Kobe says the cadavear dogs are in on the conspiracy and they hit on something other than human???? Is Kobe that non-analytical??? I would love to find other cases where he was on the cadavear dog side!

For that size of a pool, they could buy it in the small packages. It is even sold at the grocery stores here. I used to own a above ground pool, about the same size.:confused:

I own a pool alittle bit bigger than the A's and I can buy all chemicals in large or small quantities. Packets and gallons. You can get them at Target, Lowes, Home Depot, and Walmart and of course pool stores.

I can't stand Kobe. Ever sine he joined that defense team he's been saying the dumbest things.

All this is going to be great "fodder" for the prosecution. Let him keep rambling. Let the Anthonys keep giving interviews............

No one evidently ever told any of them "when you are in a deep hole - STOP DIGGING."

So if the gas cans had come in contact (or being in the trunk with) Caylee's dead body, and the gas cans had been set down in the yard, the cadaver dogs would it on that? I'm not arguing :) just thought the actual body had to have been there!

I don't think GA would have set teh gas cans in the yard - he would have put them back in the shed or left them in the garage. jmo I believe the shed where they were kept were in the side yard, not the back yard

I'm convinced that Caylee's body was in that yard at one time - either buried or in the play house

Also, I find it rather strange that the Dogs "hit" on the yard & George just happened to put down new pavers on the 4th

and why would someone whose losing thier house to foreclosure as its reported they were spending money on pavers ??

Kobe says the cadavear dogs are in on the conspiracy and they hit on something other than human???? Is Kobe that non-analytical??? I would love to find other cases where he was on the cadavear dog side!

Funny how money completely changes his scientific "theories".

Kobe!!!! Give it up!
the dog might have found a friend, some kind of scent that turned him on?
What??? GMAB!

Sounds like ol Kobi is gonna give us quite a show come trial time.
He's really beginning to sound silly.

Maybe it was some kind of "transfer" & thats why the dogs hit but there are other reasons why I think Caylee was in the Yard

Borrowing the Shovel - Backing the car in the driveway - George puts down Pavers

And what I find extremly odd is the fact that George & Cindy decided to look for Caylee in the back yard....They must have suspected something was wrong for them to start searching their own back yard for Caylee's BodyI think that when KC unearthed Caylee's body from the Yard it left a lingering smell in the air & that prompted Cindy & George to ssearch the yard
Yes!! What about that search?! They weren't looking for an alive Caylee then, were they?

Anyone hear CA say on the today show slip that KC is a "grieving mother" IMO we grieve when someones dead right?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back