2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When were the gas cans taken??? Because she broke into the shed - so took the chemicals at the same time as the gas cans

Maybe it was some kind of "transfer" & thats why the dogs hit but there are other reasons why I think Caylee was in the Yard

Borrowing the Shovel - Backing the car in the driveway - George puts down Pavers

And what I find extremly odd is the fact that George & Cindy decided to look for Caylee in the back yard....They must have suspected something was wrong for them to start searching their own back yard for Caylee's Body

I think that when KC unearthed Caylee's body from the Yard it left a lingering smell in the air & that prompted Cindy & George to ssearch the yard

I agree with your theory..that some hits were also do to the gas cans being in the trunk...I'd have to look up if the dogs hit on the shed but my memory seems to recall that or it was the play house..r both besides areas in the yard!

:waitasec:

CA talking about how KC wants the focus on Caylee not her when CA was asked about not visiting the jail. CA said it is a media frenzy when they visit. NG also metioned another reason was they were taped the other times and don't want to be heard in what they say.

T hat doesn't explain the lack of phone calls. KC would have to initiate those and I don't think she WANTS anything t o do with her parents at this point.

LP Talking about foundation and how GA was talking to a friend about how he couldn't take it anymore etc. in August. LP thinks they are collecting money for defense fund.

NG- doesn't believe the A's would do that
In an interview last week George said he had contemplated suicide " a few weeks ago. "
Very sad.

I would then putting it in a gas can would contaminate it. Pool shock usually comes in little plastic baggies, easy to slip into a purse.

It also comes in 40-50 & 100 lb buckets.

DSC00108.jpg

Sounds like ol Kobi is gonna give us quite a show come trial time.
He's really beginning to sound silly.
He must be reading TB's press releases. LOL

She needs to find a way out of the contract, if he is under one to appear on the show. Kob needs to be gone as he adds nothing to the panel or the discussions.

Anyone hear CA say on the today show slip that KC is a "grieving mother" IMO we grieve when someones dead right?

She doesnt look grieving to me especially now she is still sitting pretty in jail with all those commissary items she can buy. :furious:

T hat doesn't explain the lack of phone calls. KC would have to initiate those and I don't think she WANTS anything t o do with her parents at this point.

I think she is LIVID with her mother and her "cameos."

Talking about KC's luxury items in the big house, like

loungerie

BBQ- chicken

nacho cheese dip

Vaginal cream

Shrimp cocktail

cards

make up

oil moisturizer

bras

and why would someone whose losing thier house to foreclosure as its reported they were spending money on pavers ??

Were they trying to sell the house? Because pavers are cheaper than actually paving and they could be sprucing up the yard for potential buyers

I wonder why they would start quoting the Enquirer and the Globe..Even in Canada we know better!

They have in the past broke facts in other cases which were found to pan out to be true.....:rolleyes:

I don't think GA would have set teh gas cans in the yard - he would have put them back in the shed or left them in the garage. jmo I believe the shed where they were kept were in the side yard, not the back yard

I think it was said at one point that all hazard. stuff was kept locked in the shed to keep Caylee away from them. It is very possible that GA, after getting the cans back, walked thru the garage, set them in the back yard and did some yard work, or other things for a while before putting them in the shed. The smell would still be there, maybe.

Yes!! What about that search?! They weren't looking for an alive Caylee then, were they?
I believe the smell of gasoline would interfere with the dogs hitting on decomp. Remember the leaking leaf blower that soaked the boat cover in Peterson case. Empty gas cans still smell like gasoline if gasoline were in the cans.

The phone calls and video visits are taped and public records. That is the reason KC refused visits last time because her prior visits were made public and things got out of hands with what she was talking about with them. Now we all think that is the same issue. The A's and KC do not want to be taped.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovemy4456
Back