2008.11.20 The Significance of Cindy's "Silent Interview"--Did Cindy "Know"?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Only since Jose B said it on the witness stand last week, under oath.

So JB was hired prior to KC going to the police about her missing daughter? Weird.

Is there any further explanation available regarding this circumstance? Wouldn't he have advised her to report her daughter missing?

What am I missing? I don't understand the situation here. KC hired a lawyer and then stayed gone from her usual residence for the next 31 days until she was dragged back there by her Mother?

If true, then she was clearly staying away from George, no?

I feel bad for her watching her in that video. She looks so drained and hopeless.

See, that's why it's so good to have many opinions here. IMHO, just looking at that pic, Dominik looks protective. You got creepy, I got protective. You never know with all the craziness in these players! :)

IMO, I am thinking CA and DOM were an item so to speak,
DOM has to tell her he found something of CAYLEE's in the woods.
CA goes ballistic, depressed and has to be drugged to get by.
DOM feels responsible for CA,s hurt.
CA wants NO MAN around her.
CA sits over an arm away from GA.
DOM just stares at them, wondering what's next..............

So JB was hired prior to KC going to the police about her missing daughter? Weird.

Is there any further explanation available regarding this circumstance? Wouldn't he have advised her to report her daughter missing?

What am I missing? I don't understand the situation here. KC hired a lawyer and then stayed gone from her usual residence for the next 31 days until she was dragged back there by her Mother?

IMO, When JB said June can be likened to other dumb things he's said in public. Remember the presser he called? At the end he says "thank you I have no further questions"

I highly doubt KC hired JB in June. He's just a dweeb.

So, can we discern that GA might not have been privy? He seems no different than usual here.

He appears a little off and CA looks like she is in a state of shock. By the time of the LK interview CA had recovered but GA wasn't talking. CA was answering the majority of the questions that LK directly asked GA.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ndga-NzEIs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ndga-NzEIs[/ame]

Just fyi - May 2009 - watch the look on GA's face when LK asks if they have ever asked KC if she did it and CA says, "yes" - at 1 min 36 sec
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0J40Fw-QWY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0J40Fw-QWY[/ame]

The photos are from Nov 30th.. how does this align with GA's (alleged) affair? Perhaps CA found out? Could that explain why she is sitting so far apart?

ETA or wasn't this the time that the affair started? (allegedly)

He appears a little off and CA looks like she is in a state of shock. By the time of the LK interview CA had recovered but GA wasn't talking. CA was answering the majority of the questions that LK directly asked GA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ndga-NzEIs

Just fyi - May 2009 - watch the look on GA's face when LK asks if they have ever asked KC if she did it and CA says, "yes" - at 1 min 36 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0J40Fw-QWY

Cindy sure did recover quickly from whatever happened in mid-Nov. 08.

You're right, that look on George's face on the may 2009 LKL show is priceless! If ever I've seen a face that says WTF?? that is it!

Cindy sure did recover quickly from whatever happened in mid-Nov. 08.

You're right, that look on George's face on the may 2009 LKL show is priceless! If ever I've seen a face that says WTF?? that is it!
I'd like to have a picture of that look on George's face, it is priceless. Total, utter surprise and bewilderment is written into his expression.

Hey Woe! Personally, and this is just me, I think Jose was just his usual tongue tied self and his brain meant Juky 17th but his MOUTH said June 17th. That is what I think happened...although it sure would be interesting if she did indeed hire him the next day after Caylee's demise. That would certainly explain the EARLY need for a HUGE defense fund if HE knew from day 2 instead of day 31 like the rest of us!

IMO, When JB said June can be likened to other dumb things he's said in public. Remember the presser he called? At the end he says "thank you I have no further questions"

I highly doubt KC hired JB in June. He's just a dweeb.

This cracked me up! But truly I'm very upset about this - dumbfounded actually. I found the thread regarding the subject and don't know how I initially missed it - it happens. But this seems like such an important error to me -not simply an understandable mistake. I can't let this one go - the implications are too concerning/questionable.

We definitely need to know why she went to him June 17, if true.

This cracked me up! But truly I'm very upset about this - dumbfounded actually. I found the thread regarding the subject and don't know how I initially missed it - it happens. But this seems like such an important error to me -not simply an understandable mistake. I can't let this one go - the implications are too concerning/questionable.

We definitely need to know why she went to him June 17, if true.
I agree, it's a bombshell if she hired him on June 17th! 1-2 days after the murder was committed, especially when almost noone else realized Caylee was missing at that point.

hypothetically speaking, if she did go to baez on june 17th, then i doubt this airhead went to him without getting advice first. hence others knew. i wonder who?

This thread is supposed to be about CA's silent intereview though. I don't want to derail the thread. The June 17 thread is active again too.

That said, I just watched the other two interviews that affinity so kindly posted where the A's appeared on the LK show - once in Dec. 08 and then again in May 09.
Talk about flipflopped roles - GA looks putrid in both these appearances and CA is back in force running the show. :waitasec:

I remember watching those interviews when they aired and I was thinking GA was going to burst. Then I was thinking 'come on GA, just blurt out the truth - you can do it'. He looked so uncomfortable; such disease. These times it looked like he was giving CA the evil eye whereas in the subject video, I thought she was giving him the questioning eye at one point.

In my whole life I've never witnessed anything like this/them. They must be tortured souls and for what? The worst has happened to them already.

Interesting to me is the fact that Mr. Hoover went to EquaSearch and reported a "tip" on November 8th. This was a FULL WEEK before the first search occurred in those woods...that WE know of. So sometime, WAY before Caylee was found SOMEBODY got some information about those woods, and I think the fact that Cindy states "he didn't dfind her THAT day" means he did find her on another day. Who knows WHAT he removed from the scene? BUT it is EVIDENT from Cindy's silent interview that she had received some kind of PROOF positive that Caylee was indeed dead and she was unable to cope with being faced with that fact.

I think they all need to just come clean...MUCH cleaner than the FAKE baptism left them!

I am starting to wonder if the what caused Cindy's reaction wasn't being told about the duct tape (if Dominic did indeed see the body). I am convinced to 100% certainty now that even George and Cindy never believed the Zanny the Nanny story. They were in complete cover up mode very soon after the 911 calls (which I believe were genuine panic and without a doubt the most honesty we've heard from Cindy throughout this mess). I think they knew she was dead very early on, but believed it was an accident. Finding out that there was duct tape on her face would have changed the whole equation and they would have been facing their deeper fears about what Casey might have done. Just thinking out loud here - I just think it's a possible scenario that could fit what we do know. DC could have told Cindy about it first, and maybe she told George a few days later. Hence her being back in "show running" mode a few days later while he seems to be more "out of it".

Sometimes I think this is a possibility, and then sometimes I think if that had been the case, they would have done something to move that body where it could never be found. I wonder if we'll ever know!!

I think JB just misspoke. While he seems to be enjoying his newfound fame we need to remember this guy was just average joe laywer prior to Casey making him a household name. He was not asked daily to comment on camera, he was not followed by paps, etc. He simply said June when he meant July. There are so many lies and facts covered up in this case I know it is easy to see zebras every time you hear hoofbeats. But sometimes it is just a horse.

All reports I've seen have the June 15th date since this is allegedly the last time Inmate Anthony had Caylee in her custody. So could be the reason he stated he was retained in June vs July when it all came out! JMHO!

Justice for Caylee

In my whole life I've never witnessed anything like this/them. They must be tortured souls and for what? The worst has happened to them already.
Woe--I can not agree more! But one thing...if Dominic told her about the duct tape, knowing the CA we know...she wouldn't "believe it". Does that mean that possibly she (physically) was shown what Dominic saw? (such as he would take her there and/or show her photos to convince her?) My mind can't even go there. (well, it just did, but you know what I mean).

Woe--I can not agree more! But one thing...if Dominic told her about the duct tape, knowing the CA we know...she wouldn't "believe it". Does that mean that possibly she (physically) was shown what Dominic saw? (such as he would take her there and/or show her photos to convince her?) My mind can't even go there. (well, it just did, but you know what I mean).

IMO - a possible answer to this is that what Cindy "believes" publically and what she privately believes are two completely different things. That is practically indisputable at this point, LOL!

Since I believe that CA and GA knew mid-July that Caylee was dead and KC killed her, I don't think that CA's out of it November video means much of anything. It might just be that the medication to keep her craziness in check was changed and the correct dosage hadn't been fixed. I don't understand why her handlers allowed her to be taped in that condition. I would question what had occurred around that time if GA also appeared in bad condition, but he did not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back