2008.11.24 Globe Article

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did'nt she say she had a miscarriage during some party AFTER Caylee went missing? Maybe that was why she was so upset. Her scheme went down the drain!

I want to mention here that Dr. Baden was on TV last week, and told that sniffing chloroform would cause a miscarriage. Made me wonder if this the reason she possibly had the miscarriage (if it's even true she had one).

Gotta love the Globe. Casey has not had contact or spoken to either of them since her arrest, how could they possibly know what she was "plotting" to beat the murder rap. Am I missing something here?

My thoughts exactly.

It sounds to me like HE was speculating at most..... IF they even asked him this question. lol

Maybe they had conversations with her during her home confinement?
IF this is true, who would have been the guy that she would have picked to be her baby-daddy??? And how could she have pulled off getting pregnant under the noses of CA, GA and the female bodyguard, since it would have had to have occured in the house (ankle bracelet)?

oh, oh, oh, pick me, pick me, please pick me, I think Jesse G, I mean Tony R, no I mean Ricardo M, no, no I mean Tony L. maaaannn I dont know I give up:waitasec:

If Casey had been able to pull this off and get pregnant, can you imagine the war that would have been waged as to who would get custody of that baby? You know Cindy would have demanded to have custody, but I can't see the state ever entrusting her with the care of another child.

I actually thought a few times that an intentional pregnancy may be why she had been counting days since she killed Caylee. If her cycle was 28-32 days then she may have been waiting for a positive pregnancy test. I think in her sick mind that she figured her mom would be less angry about her killing Caylee if she was pregnant with a replacement baby.

Very interesting suggestion.

If Casey had been able to pull this off and get pregnant, can you imagine the war that would have been waged as to who would get custody of that baby? You know Cindy would have demanded to have custody, but I can't see the state ever entrusting her with the care of another child.

Why not let Zenaida adopt the new baby. She's SUCH a swell nanny. lol

Well, true. But I would have thought all of her friends had washed their hands of her.

If I had been one of her friends, I would have stayed in touch with her and tried to get her to open up to me or tell me what happened. Or see if she would slip up and reveal something that could help find Caylee.

Just another chapter in this never ending soap opera ......

smiley_sick_green.jpg

You took the words right out of my mouth Dolce. Every day there is some newsick twist in this saga.. UGH! And NOT one is helping find Caylee. So sad.

I think that somebody read small sacrifices one to many times, but, how long has she been back in again?

Can we still see what she buys? I wouldn't put it past her, she's gotta try for the sympathy bid somehow.

O/T - I found some e-tickets in a box of momento's my mom had put up, I wonder if you can still use them for credit, there's no expiration date :)

Don't think it would help her, but I do think she is pregnant. There are a couple of pictures that really make her look as if she is in the family way.........

Salem

I've had some thoughts along those lines too. She certainly gained weight before she was re-arrested. :eek:

Sounds like a crock to me. Just The Globe trying to cash in.... Sad :(

Unfortunately, I can see the Globe trying to cash in on poor little Caylee. What completely boggles my mind is:

The Anthony's
Kidfinders
Larry Garrison

So, the Globe can sleep at night, how do the rest?
P.S. I know the Globe is a rag but doesn't sleuthing try to look at every angle to gain different perspectives?

Unfortunately, I can see the Globe trying to cash in on poor little Caylee. What completely boggles my mind is:

The Anthony's
Kidfinders
Larry Garrison

So, the Globe can sleep at night, how do the rest?
P.S. I know the Globe is a rag but doesn't sleuthing try to look at every angle to gain different perspectives?

I agree, and at least the Globe doesn't hide what it is.

Did'nt she say she had a miscarriage during some party AFTER Caylee went missing? Maybe that was why she was so upset. Her scheme went down the drain!

Just a curiousity...Is the Globe owned by the National Enquirer? Does anyone know?

ETA - Forgive me. I have no idea how I managed to get two quotes on here. Believe me, I've really tried very hard to do that in the past and have been unable to do so! :crazy:

Well, true. But I would have thought all of her friends had washed their hands of her.

Didn't have to be a friend, necessarily. Could be any <cough> gentleman who had 5 minutes and was willing to jump her bones. Just think of the notoriety said gentleman might have had!

Just a curiousity...Is the Globe owned by the National Enquirer? Does anyone know?

ETA - Forgive me. I have no idea how I managed to get two quotes on here. Believe me, I've really tried very hard to do that in the past and have been unable to do so! :crazy:

Yeah..I still havent been able to do it! :clap:

Didn't have to be a friend, necessarily. Could be any <cough> gentleman who had 5 minutes and was willing to jump her bones. Just think of the notoriety said gentleman might have had!

Remember Caylee sometimes slept in between Ricardo and KC and Kristina was at Anthony home night KC was arrested, so if anyone KC might have still trusted, was these 2 people (for a while, anyway). She might have told Kristina anything and jumped Ricardos bones for a baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela