2008.11.24 Globe Article

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida is home to all of the Tabloids, so they must all be appreciative that they need not send their reporters out all over the Country with this case right in their own back-yard. After witnessing how a rookie reporter with the Globe was a constant contact for the main prosecutor in the Ramsey case, it's hard for me to not write off their true crime coverage. Jeff Shapiro is his name - google away if you doubt my word!

With friends like these, who needs enemies? Why are all her so-called friends blabbing to the press? If they truly cared, they would have assisted in the searches. DISGUSTING!!

I hope they ALL tell everything.

How do you know they didn't assist in the searches?

If Casey had been able to pull this off and get pregnant, can you imagine the war that would have been waged as to who would get custody of that baby? You know Cindy would have demanded to have custody, but I can't see the state ever entrusting her with the care of another child.

Many here thought she might be pregnant a while back from some pictures. I could see her planning that, but I could never see the Anthony's getting custody of ANY baby after their actions.

The state would take the baby at birth and put it with foster parents unless the father came forth and took it, but either way the state would take it at birth.

I actually thought a few times that an intentional pregnancy may be why she had been counting days since she killed Caylee. If her cycle was 28-32 days then she may have been waiting for a positive pregnancy test. I think in her sick mind that she figured her mom would be less angry about her killing Caylee if she was pregnant with a replacement baby.

:waitasec: What a good thought! It makes sense...did she want that "one more day" so she could test?

Oh yeah...get preggos to beat a murder rap...tell that to all the pregnant women sitting in prison now. :rolleyes::behindbar:boohoo:

If I am remembering correctly didn't Casey cancel one of her visits with the family because she was feeling ill and was sick to her stomach? This was real early and the first time she was in jail. I always attributed it coming down off some type of drug.... but again morning sickness might have been what was going on. Although I would tend to think that any sign of her be pregnant now would have slipped to the media by now.

I think she's sick enough to try it. A baby is just a disposable commodity to her, when convienient. Several posters on the commisary thread were wondering why she hadn't purchased sanitary pads...

Just a curiousity...Is the Globe owned by the National Enquirer? Does anyone know?

ETA - Forgive me. I have no idea how I managed to get two quotes on here. Believe me, I've really tried very hard to do that in the past and have been unable to do so! :crazy:

I think it has something to do with that icon right on the side of the "quote" icon.

But I have no clue HOW it works. lol

Don't think it would help her, but I do think she is pregnant. There are a couple of pictures that really make her look as if she is in the family way.........

Salem

Way back at the beginning of all this, someone came up with a copy of what goes on/is done to/for a person entering the prison system. One of the very first things is urine/blood tests for drugs, illness and pregnancy. She wasn't pregnant the first time she was arrested.

Sorry I don't have a link but it is here, somewhere!!!

If KC does find herself 'in the family way' while incarcerated, CFS will re-open their case so fast her head will spin. KC will never lay a hand on the new baby. It would be whisked away to foster care immediately after birth, while CA filed appeal after appeal to be granted custody.

So if she was planning to get pregnant to avoid the death penalty/jail time, then is she admitting guilt?

I'm giving a lot more credence to her being sociopathic. She is so calculated.

Does she think for a minute she'd be allowed to keep the child? Especially if found guilty Lmfao. That kid would be given to Cindy and George or put into foster care.

I hope they ALL tell everything.

How do you know they didn't assist in the searches?

Wasn't Dante or one of the boys at BP the other day?

So if she was planning to get pregnant to avoid the death penalty/jail time, then is she admitting guilt?

I think too many of us and other people would be contacting DCF and then no one from the A's would get the "love child" after the way Cindy has been acting.

Just a curiousity...Is the Globe owned by the National Enquirer? Does anyone know?

ETA - Forgive me. I have no idea how I managed to get two quotes on here. Believe me, I've really tried very hard to do that in the past and have been unable to do so! :crazy:

Yeah..I still havent been able to do it! :clap:

Ok... here's how...

you click on ALL the quotes you want to quote using that icon on the right of the QUOTE button (it has little quotations marks & turns orange when you click it)....

then you hit the QUOTE button when you are ready to post your own reply!!!

Ok... here's how...

you click on ALL the quotes you want to quote using that icon on the right of the QUOTE button (it has little quotations marks & turns orange when you click it)....

then you hit the QUOTE button when you are ready to post your own reply!!!

Thanks!! :bowdown:

This is what's on the Globe's webpage for today:

"ACCUSED child killer Casey Anthony should be executed on Florida's Death Row, a member of her family says in a stunning GLOBE exclusive. If the monster mom is convicted for murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, there should be no mercy for party animal Casey, says the horrified family member. Meanwhile, evidence against Casey continues to mount. You won't want to miss a single word."

Well that's some serious news report!
And the credentials from your source are astounding!

Well that's some serious news report!
And the credentials from your source are astounding!

This whole thread is about a story that the Globe reported, so it fit. Believe it or don't.

Is the Globe owned by the National Enquirer or vice versa? They're really similar.

Just curious because I think the NE is far more thorough and they have had a few really juicy stories the last year (Paul Newman being ill, Patrick Swayze's cancer, Jamie Lynne Spears pregnancy, John Edwards cheating and 'alleged' baby ;)...)

I don't know if the Globe is really reliable, but I suppose they wouldn't just make up a comment and associate someone's name to it for fear or legal repercussions?

Let's remember the Anthony family is more than just the 4 of them.... I'm SURE there are many relatives who are thoroughly repulsed by what happend to Caylee & the family's public defense of the lying, thieving Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela