2008.11.24 Globe Article

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't have to be a friend, necessarily. Could be any <cough> gentleman who had 5 minutes and was willing to jump her bones. Just think of the notoriety said gentleman might have had!

Any man touching that is no gentleman -

Let's remember the Anthony family is more than just the 4 of them.... I'm SURE there are many relatives who are thoroughly repulsed by what happend to Caylee & the family's public defense of the lying, thieving Casey.

I'm thinking Uncle Rick :)

Is the Globe owned by the National Enquirer or vice versa? They're really similar.

Just curious because I think the NE is far more thorough and they have had a few really juicy stories the last year (Paul Newman being ill, Patrick Swayze's cancer, Jamie Lynne Spears pregnancy, John Edwards cheating and 'alleged' baby ;)...)

I don't know if the Globe is really reliable, but I suppose they wouldn't just make up a comment and associate someone's name to it for fear or legal repercussions?

IIRC, there was a post on another thread re: the relationship between NE & Globe & Star magazines and the outfit in Nashville that is the "entertainment" agent that has some connection to JB, TB, LG, et al and/or the second bailbond. They may be keeping the story alive to enhance future endeavors....MOO

Is sanitary protection considered a luxury purchase that needs to be through the commisary, in prisons? Wow!

I'm not fan of criminals in any way shape or form but I have to admit that I feel that's just over the top when it comes to incarceration. I'd just as soon have the inmates have not a single magazine, book, rec time or 1 hour exercise time, or any meals, before I'd let them bleed all over the friggin' prison. Sorry if that's too gross/graphic, but what the heck do prisoners do when they have no money? I'm sure there are a ton of them. :eek:

At the end of page 2 of all the fabulous goodies available there were several items available at no charge for 'indigent' inmates. Budget panties and bras, a couple things that appeared to be bundled together, (soap, shampoo etc).

I would imagine pads would have to be a freebie, but if an inmate prefers 'internal protection' it was on the list of things that could be purchased.

I don't remember seeing ciggies for sale, with the new(er) smoking laws, I'm assuming inmates can only smoke when they're in the yard. I wonder if that means tampons are the new power item in the big house? LOL :rolleyes:

We are an odd bunch, aren't we? We have an entire thread focused on wondering why no one comes out and says anthing about the family and then, when they do, we are all over the fact that the only reason they would say anything is to make $$$. I know, I know...It's the GLOBE! Ack. It wouldn't make a difference. We would say the same thing be it NG, LK, Vanity Fair. We want our information, we want it now and preferably, we want it first hand - but they'll all be damned anyway for selling their souls!

Lol.

MOO

You're right, we want the info, but judge that they may have made some money of it.

Although with how CA throws RM under the FBI bus, I think the guy deserves compensation for just being in this mess. (Well, assuming that he was not involved.)

Does the article mean she was trying to get prego after the neglect charges?

I hate to say this, but i might go easier on a pregnant woman, if I was on a jury. Plus, in this case, it would be saying "Look, i didn't get rid of my toddler for a life of fun, I love being a mom so much that I'm pregnant with another. Would I do that if I wanted freedom?" (NOt that it would be true, but there could be that type of spin)..

You're right, we want the info, but judge that they may have made some money of it.

Although with how CA throws RM under the FBI bus, I think the guy deserves compensation for just being in this mess. (Well, assuming that he was not involved.)

Does the article mean she was trying to get prego after the neglect charges?

I hate to say this, but i might go easier on a pregnant woman, if I was on a jury. Plus, in this case, it would be saying "Look, i didn't get rid of my toddler for a life of fun, I love being a mom so much that I'm pregnant with another. Would I do that if I wanted freedom?" (NOt that it would be true, but there could be that type of spin)..

I wouldn't go easier on a pregnant woman....no way. And I have 4 kids. My philosophy......you do the crime.....you better be prepared to do the time for it.

Ricardo Morales told "The Globe" issue Nov 24, 2008 that KC plotted a new pregnancy to beat murder rap.

Morales,24, who was KC's lover from Feb to April this year tells Globe "Getting pregnant could've won her freedom. She could tell a jury that she loves kids so much she was having another. And so how could she have murdered Caylee?" Caseys former best pal Kristina Chester tells Globe in an exclusive interview she believes the man hungry monster mom was indeed deliberately planning to have a baby to help beat the murder rap. Meanwhile, Morales says he is breathing a sigh of relief that KC isn't about to become a mother again.

What do you think? Would it have helped her in her trial or hurt?

Frankly I think the state would have grabbed that baby from her the second it was born. :rolleyes:

Is sanitary protection considered a luxury purchase that needs to be through the commisary, in prisons? Wow!

I'm not fan of criminals in any way shape or form but I have to admit that I feel that's just over the top when it comes to incarceration. I'd just as soon have the inmates have not a single magazine, book, rec time or 1 hour exercise time, or any meals, before I'd let them bleed all over the friggin' prison. Sorry if that's too gross/graphic, but what the heck do prisoners do when they have no money? I'm sure there are a ton of them. :eek:

LOL I agree -- I read something that the jail only provides pads, and if the inmate wants tampons they have to pay for them.

I would be looking at what Casey has bought since in jail. Has she bought any feminine products? Pads and so forth? If she has gone over 30 days, then maybe she is pregnant.

Just a thought.

what I can't grasp, is how would RM or Kristina know what KC was or wasn't planning to do, since RM broke off w/her before Caylee went missing and hasn't talked to her since she's been in jail and KC hasn't really said anything to Kristina since she's been in jail. We've all heard/read the jail house calls, and nothing was said there.

Were they paid for this interview I wonder...or, is this a case of "open mouth, insert foot" because they (or at least RM) knows something more.

At the end of page 2 of all the fabulous goodies available there were several items available at no charge for 'indigent' inmates. Budget panties and bras, a couple things that appeared to be bundled together, (soap, shampoo etc).

I would imagine pads would have to be a freebie, but if an inmate prefers 'internal protection' it was on the list of things that could be purchased.

I don't remember seeing ciggies for sale, with the new(er) smoking laws, I'm assuming inmates can only smoke when they're in the yard. I wonder if that means tampons are the new power item in the big house? LOL :rolleyes:

Coffee - inmates will do anything for coffee and it's usually only available through the commissary

Frankly I think the state would have grabbed that baby from her the second it was born. :rolleyes:
In CA, they get 30 minutes with the newborn and then it is removed. I'm sure that Cindy would be ruled out as a foster mom so the baby would most likely go into foster care. There's no sympathy for pregnnant women in jail - there aer many of them. They are taken to their doc visits in chains. Some jails will give them extra milk. Here, they do not

Pregnancy doesnt show a love of children, but this is typical of KC's methodology. ...
What can I do right now to get out of this mess? Aha! another baby!That way i will seem oh so maternal, my parents will be giving me lots of attention again, and I know they will look after 'it' anyway. Oh, and even better, now they'll stop going on and on about the little snothead....problem solved.

All that a pregnancy would show is that she didnt learn from experience, and she is even more selfish and egotistical than we thought. That she is prepared to bring another child into this world that she doesnt want, to get out of a mess that she created by killing her first child.
It may be in a tabloid but I'm inclined to believe it because remember folks, in Kc's own words "condoms = the devil." and I dont think she meant it in a catholic kinda way.:rolleyes:

I would be looking at what Casey has bought since in jail. Has she bought any feminine products? Pads and so forth? If she has gone over 30 days, then maybe she is pregnant.

Just a thought.

Yeah...I know certain methods of birth control, if she was on any at all, are long lasting and can make the periods cease, such as the shot or an IUD...But from what we are hearing, if we are to believe it, she wouldn't be on birth control.....

And just when did KC tell these 2 that she was trying to get pg to beat a murder rap?

More like they wouldn't put it past her, but I don't think she said anything of the kind.

The jail has to provide some feminine product or there would be a hazard on their hands! Can you imagine? I think they either provide pads or generic tampons. The premium stuff (tampax) is on the commissary list.

I think this qualifies as a bump.....!?

On the Kio thread, it was being discussed that she may be undone as a witness because of her involvement with the National Enquirer...Will the same hold true of RM and KrisChes, given their involvement with the Globe?

RM can testify to KC's whereabouts in the crucial period of time before KC's arrest, and can confirm the WHOw/Chloroform Avatar and KC's access to his PC.

KrisChes, though, may not be that crucial, as the last day of Caylee's life are documented on the 15th of June, and KrisChes said she last saw Caylee a few days before that.

Not a bit. There are plenty of pregnant women in prison right now.

A Bakersfield woman who tortured her baby to death did the same thing-- got prergnant, again.

It backfired on her-- it disgusted the jury, and everyone else.

With friends like these, who needs enemies? Why are all her so-called friends blabbing to the press? If they truly cared, they would have assisted in the searches. DISGUSTING!!

When it comes to child murder, there ARE no friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela