2008.7.30 - LA & Ex-BF Tony L. wired discussion (Documents 2009.04.06)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
at the end AL says i tell ya that much, he doesnt shut up? he talks just as much as she does. or something.

I thought that was funny :)

Just finished part four -- and IMO, it is worth staying to the very, very end just to hear AL give LE his summary of his conversation with Lee... He says what we have all been thinking, that's for sure. I like AL a lot after seeing how earnestly he's trying to help LE.

I just am not getting why Lee doesn't or won't get it. His initial reaction to almost everything seems right on. He's the first to call "bulls*#@" (his word) on almost every bit of Casey's behavior/lying, but then he just talks himself out of taking the last, and (to me) logical step in the case. KC did it. What goes on in that family that they allow themselves to be bamboozled so easily? I will say that as much as I'd like to kick him in the pants for most of the conversation, he did say the name Caylee, and express a desperation to find her far more than her own mother ever did.

C'mon Lee, you're smart enough. Follow your own clues.
JMO

I find it VERY interesting that Lee mentions that he suspects that Jesse may in fact be the father. How interesting that it goes against everything he has said thus far in the public.

Did Lee say, on tape 4, that their attorney hired a PI for the day just to ping their phones, he said it came back that their phones were being monitored...? This was around the 8 minute mark on the last tape.

I guess this PI was telling him, Lee, what they can do that can be traced, cell phone calls, text messages and what can't be traced, email, etc...It sounded like he was giving out tips as to how to keep communication secret from LE.

Just finished part four -- and IMO, it is worth staying to the very, very end just to hear AL give LE his summary of his conversation with Lee... He says what we have all been thinking, that's for sure. I like AL a lot after seeing how earnestly he's trying to help LE.

I just am not getting why Lee doesn't or won't get it. His initial reaction to almost everything seems right on. He's the first to call "bulls*#@" (his word) on almost every bit of Casey's behavior/lying, but then he just talks himself out of taking the last, and (to me) logical step in the case. KC did it. What goes on in that family that they allow themselves to be bamboozled so easily? I will say that as much as I'd like to kick him in the pants for most of the conversation, he did say the name Caylee, and express a desperation to find her far more than her own mother ever did.

C'mon Lee, you're smart enough. Follow your own clues.
JMO

He said something about wondering whether it was an accident or something (like Casey is lying about an accident, not a murder). I just think it is hard for anyone to think that someone they have known all their lives and love could have done THAT to Caylee deliberately. No matter how big a liar and thief, I can see where family would be in deep denial about murder.

My heart went out to Lee. I could hear his wheels turning (but not quite connecting) with all the info about Casey partying and not looking for her ever at night when Tony was home, etc...

It's like the A's know, but they can't face it... At least at that two-week mark.

But now, I think they've know for quite a while and have just circled the wagons. I definitely think one or some of the A's may still believe it was an accident and Casey just can't cop to it.

He said something about wondering whether it was an accident or something (like Casey is lying about an accident, not a murder). I just think it is hard for anyone to think that someone they have known all their lives and love could have done THAT to Caylee deliberately. No matter how big a liar and thief, I can see where family would be in deep denial about murder.

My heart went out to Lee. I could hear his wheels turning (but not quite connecting) I think he was going down the right path but kept "turning another direction" in order to avoid saying the words he knew in his heart to be true. with all the info about Casey partying and not looking for her ever at night when Tony was home, etc...

It's like the A's know, but they can't face it... At least at that two-week mark.

But now, I think they've know for quite a while and have just circled the wagons. I definitely think one or some of the A's may still believe it was an accident and Casey just can't cop to it.

Bold mine.........

Did Lee say, on tape 4, that their attorney hired a PI for the day just to ping their phones, he said it came back that their phones were being monitored...? This was around the 8 minute mark on the last tape.

That's what I heard too. Seems that it was very sophisticated technology, making him suspect it was Police that planted them. There was also a lower tech "bug" at the house, maybe placed by media (per AL).

Interesting......

Tony said he confronted her about the lying. She stuck to her guns and said she was not lying.. even working about Universal. He said she got more upset about him accusing of her lying than she did missing her child.

Tony said he confronted her about the lying. She stuck to her guns and said she was not lying.. even working about Universal. He said she got more upset about him accusing of her lying than she did missing her child.

Purely disgusting. If the A's have nothing to hide why are they checking for bugs on their phones and home and why are their trying to go against LE?

Purely disgusting. If the A's have nothing to hide why are they checking for bugs on their phones and home and why are their trying to go against LE?

I'd be checking for bugs in my home, too. Sheesh. It's still not legal to bug someone's home and phone just to get information they're not giving you. They need a search warrant, and I'm pretty sure the warrants they had don't provide for bugging.

Did y'all catch the end when TL got out of the car? Something to the effect of "he talks as much as she does". Glad I had nothing in my mouth. I would've had a deceased keyboard/computer. Hahahahah!!!!!!

My heart went out to Lee. I could hear his wheels turning (but not quite connecting) with all the info about Casey partying and not looking for her ever at night when Tony was home, etc...

---
I believe that you are right on target. I have a hard time also believing that Casey has not taken the hint and confessed that it was an accident. That way she may see daylight in her lifetime. Instead, she is stupidly sitting there waiting for a trial for murder, go figure?

---
I believe that you are right on target. I have a hard time also believing that Casey has not taken the hint and confessed that it was an accident. That way she may see daylight in her lifetime. Instead, she is stupidly sitting there waiting for a trial for murder, go figure?

I think Jose has her convinced that he can get her off by simply discrediting the evidence. So.....she doesn't want to admit to an "accident" and get jail time when she would "go free" when he wins her case. I'd love to see her get the DP but I have to also recognize the fact that her atty is clearly not working in her best interests.

This stealth taping really does not make Lee look like he's covering for Casey. He looks like he is trying to figure stuff out but 2 +2 does not equal 4 for him yet. While he does not come off as the sharpest tool in the shed, he is at least trying to ask the right questions.

It's funny how at different points he says some extremely unflattering things about Casey, George, and so on. TonE is right; Lee's a TALKER.

i just love how hes trying to put some blame on jesse. what an a@@hole!!!!!!!!!

I didn't interpret the conversation the way you did. I didn't sense that Lee was trying to blame Jesse. He sounded as if he was trying to get to the bottom of whatever was happening and was asking some of the same questions we've been asking here.

At this point Lee is hoping Caylee is alive so he is hoping that Jesse may have taken Caylee. He stated that Jesse loved Caylee so maybe he took her to hurt KC (but not Caylee). That's how I interpreted Lee's remarks.

I'd be checking for bugs in my home, too. Sheesh. It's still not legal to bug someone's home and phone just to get information they're not giving you. They need a search warrant, and I'm pretty sure the warrants they had don't provide for bugging.

You're assuming they didn't have search warrants to bug the house in the first place. If they did bug the house. I guarantee you they had a search warrant to place them or monitor their phones. And trust me there is AMPLE evidence to give a judge the grounds to sign the search warrant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back