2008.7.30 - LA & Ex-BF Tony L. wired discussion (Documents 2009.04.06)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Considering the likes of her other dopey boyfriends, it seems to me that Jesse would have been a fine young husband and father and he comes from a strong Christian family that would have been wonderful to the baby, always. In her life he will always be the one that got away. Even if she doesn't realize it for ten years, he truly loved her and her family is way off their mark to blame him. It is almost like deep down she didn't feel worthy of Jesse, does anyone wonder if something horrible, traumatic happened to her?

Yes, I do wonder about Casey's early years.

As for Jesse, I think Casey broke off her engagement with him b/c she is a malignant narcissist. She resented the love and attention given to Caylee. She wanted to be the center of the universe. Now she is.

Considering the likes of her other dopey boyfriends, it seems to me that Jesse would have been a fine young husband and father and he comes from a strong Christian family that would have been wonderful to the baby, always. In her life he will always be the one that got away. Even if she doesn't realize it for ten years, he truly loved her and her family is way off their mark to blame him. It is almost like deep down she didn't feel worthy of Jesse, does anyone wonder if something horrible, traumatic happened to her?

YES! I think something specific happened to her! No question! What it was, I do not know..but she is way out there beyond anyone else. I thought Diane Downs was very crazy...but KC does indeed seem crazier. By a lot.

After enduring that whole incognito session between TL & LA...I could just close my eyes and try an imagine who LA get's his gift of gab from! :waitasec:...and that would be Mommy Dearest, CA, of course!

I either felt like I wanted to stick a knife in my ears or :bang: myself...I really felt sorry for LE to have to sit there hoping for something juicy only to hear about LA's bowel troubles, his strategic maneuvers from the Media in his Mustang...and then suddenly the tape was over mid sentence and all I could think was :woohoo:

Anyone else feel like that was "a waste"..."a huge waste"?:rolleyes:

I think Jose has her convinced that he can get her off by simply discrediting the evidence. So.....she doesn't want to admit to an "accident" and get jail time when she would "go free" when he wins her case. I'd love to see her get the DP but I have to also recognize the fact that her atty is clearly not working in her best interests.

You're forgetting one fact. That Baez is not (allowed to) work alone. His inexperience forced him to get co-council. Is not Mrs.Baden KC's co-council? Hello! With her reputation (before Phil S) is she really going to allow JB to up to the point of a mis-trial or re-trial on appeal?

When Lee did his video deposition with John Morgan, I specifically recall him stating something to the effect of I still believe everything my sister tells me to this day.

What THIS wire tapping tells me loud and clear is that Lee outright LIED during that deposition when he made that statement and several others. He openly admits to Tony that Casey has a LONG history, all the way back to middle school, of lying, and he cannot even find a way to justify the lies with any kind of reason-just she lies to lie.

And what THAT tells me is that NOW Lee has an agenda, and that agenda is to save his sorry sister any way that he can.:furious:

My guess if there is a plea, it will be the night before trial. That will give Baez and company enough time to rack up substantial legal fees. They haven't earned enough yet...

Right now they are still telling KC she can beat this thing. About a week or two before trial, they will start telling her she probably won't win...

It's all about the attorneys making the big bucks.

HI,
I just read your post and was wondering how are these attorneys going to make the big bucks?

After enduring that whole incognito session between TL & LA...I could just close my eyes and try an imagine who LA get's his gift of gab from! :waitasec:...and that would be Mommy Dearest, CA, of course!

I either felt like I wanted to stick a knife in my ears or :bang: myself...I really felt sorry for LE to have to sit there hoping for something juicy only to hear about LA's bowel troubles, his strategic maneuvers from the Media in his Mustang...and then suddenly the tape was over mid sentence and all I could think was :woohoo:

Anyone else feel like that was "a waste"..."a huge waste"?:rolleyes:

LOL- I'm with ya- he's his mothers son, no doubt.

...oh yes he is,nevertheless,I do not feel as if he was covering anything anylonger.I actually believe he is that dense to still believe in casey's innocence.

LOL- I'm with ya- he's his mothers son, no doubt.

Ditto that OLG!

Have you all noticed how everyone in this family USES illness as a weapon/theme?

Going back to CA's Greta interview where she kept stating that she was going to collapse on live TV...

CA mentioning to KC that Lee has been sick in her taped jail house visit to KC..with KC countering the she too was feeling sick?

George VERY dramatically placing his index finger on his jaw (camera side) while walking to the GJ?

OH, and the protester yelling at CA and CA almost laying hands on the woman talking about how she was nurse and was worried about the womans blood pressure?

Hmmmm, I just wonder how many years and ways this has been used in this household? Just an observation...it comes up alot :rolleyes:

...yes that is so true,it comes up in kc's text messages all the time as well,they use it as excuses and they use it for sympathy...

Wow, that TonyL was cool as a cucumber while meeting with LA. He looks to be a natural at this.

My first post after a long summer of lurkerdom...:woohoo: Okay.

I found the TL/LA conversations the most interesting. The suggestion that she may have ripped off a drug dealer would explain her "half-truth" about Zanny "teaching her a lesson", and her being afraid to trust law enforcement - because trusting them could mean busting her friends. It may also explain where she was going every day - getting rid of "product". I found the question, "unless she was working for you" to be interesting. TL did have a job but he wasn't in the position to hire Casey. That makes me think middleman(girl) to a dealer. I'd hardly call distributing flyers work, maybe that's what kids think is work? :waitasec:

The check that Lee talks about, I think it was Amy's - last on the list was one for 90-something at WD and had her name attributed to it...Lee prolly just didn't know that yet.

TL finding out that Casey was cheating on him...you had to feel bad for the guy. What a hoar. Lee had to be crapping his pants to see that the convo was recorded.

she would lie to better herself and lie to lie,

*resp. snipped.

ok let's take a quick head count.
i'm waaaay too familiar w/ this particular brand of fibbing and i only ever hear it from one person .... and he was diagnosed back in '93.

does anyone else here have a familiarity w/ 'lying for the hell of it' syndrome and do you have cause to think the person doing it may be, err, a little lacking in the conscience department?

i dunno - the two just seem to go together.

My first post after a long summer of lurkerdom...:woohoo:

good to meet you gladys
welcome-1.gif

No matter that I keep wondering about why he laughs so inappropriately..LA comes across as sincere that he had hopes of finding Caylee.

*resp. snipped. my bold.

i'm not trying to defend lee, but he may just be nervous.
my MIL (think evelyn from 'two and a half men') has almost no sense of humour whatsoever but the moment she feels uncomfortable, anxious, nervous, or when she lies, which makes her nervous - she giggles. we had to have the pastor take a break during her last wedding ceremony but even that didn't work and she LOLed the whole way through the vows.
i'm just saying it's a possibility and it might even give us some indication of when he's being truthful and when he's not.

...oh yes he is,nevertheless,I do not feel as if he was covering anything anylonger.I actually believe he is that dense to still believe in casey's innocence.

I also believe his stupidity is sincere ..
Poor, stupid, f&*k ..

One thing is for certain, stupidy runs amok in that family ..

heh, remember how Cindy's brother, on his blog, defended CA by asserting vehemently that it was only that GA and CA were very very STUPID...

AGREED!
maybe thats why they talk to impress ! They all have a wierd way of conversing , maybe trying to cover up their stupidity

Definitely LA laughs a "nervous" laugh. The most disturbing instance of his inappropriate laughter has been in connection with the smell from the car. During LE interviews he seems to laugh and laugh over it. Seeing THIS tape, however, makes me feel better about LA altogether. For one thing he seems completely believable and sincere when he discusses the smell as possibly pizza. He is playing detective by trying to find out if the pizza in the trunk of the car was a pizza ordered by one of TonE's roommates...He is frustrated and trying to make himself useful. I have to hand it to him..when he had this conversation he was authentic, concerned.

Two questions...first why do we call KC's former bf TonE? I am relatively new and wondering why he has that distinction instead of initials.

Also ..did anyone notice a section where the surveillance tape went silent and a symbol appeared in the upper right hand corner? What was that about? I believe it was in part three(?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back