2009.01.06 Nancy Grace - "Exclusive Interview with Psychic from BodyHunters"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think any of then are working for free. (pro bono) IIRC they all had to sign confidentiality agreements about WHO was paying them.

With just the bones, they really would need an anthropologist if they wanted to determine more than the ME said.

Okay, there is NO WAY I'm going to be able to link this, but I know for a fact I saw Dr. Henry Lee state on one of the TV shows that he is pro bono. I believe he is the only one who has stated that.

Consider me an eye witness - however reliable you might consider it! LOL

:bang:

I think there is another lawyer with him-can't think of his name right now! But, he's the one who was with KC from afternoon till 2:45 AM! I wonder if he can round up that posse of experts again like he did in Dec. I wouldn't be surprised if they are all having second thoughts about getting involved in this-this trial is gonna get ugly! Who wants to remembered for defending a baby killer who let her daughter rot for 6 months in the woods?:furious:

I think you are right there was another guy at a couple of the motion hearings because he spoke at one, and I thought to myself Baez should let him speak all the time. I didn't know he worked with his firm though, I just thought he was an apprentice or something.

I do believe some of them will quit before long. I don't know if it will be because of the horror of it or because they aren't getting paid.

Okay, there is NO WAY I'm going to be able to link this, but I know for a fact I saw Dr. Henry Lee state on one of the TV shows that he is pro bono. I believe he is the only one who has stated that.

Consider me an eye witness - however reliable you might consider it! LOL

:bang:

I think you may be right. I do know others said they had to sign a confidentiality agreement about how their fees were being paid.

If Lee is pro bono, he knows what his testimony is worth after that Spector trial.

Evidently, he didn't have the $900.00 to pay for the ones he received before and they would not let him have them. I thought that was hilarious they brought that up in open court after him whining about not getting them.

Me too, I was enjoying his embarassment and shame...a LOT!

I think you may be right. I do know others said they had to sign a confidentiality agreement about how their fees were being paid.

If Lee is pro bono, he knows what his testimony is worth after that Spector trial.

Yehp. I saw the blonde expert....last name starts with a "K" I think? She was on Geraldo a couple of weeks ago and mentioned the agreement. I fear that someone in the media is putting up the money...but that is just total speculation on my part. :rolleyes:

Our experiences differ a lot, I have yet to see a funeral home without a cooler, even in the tiniest of funeral homes. There is to many variables for a funeral home not to have one. I can see a funeral home not having one, if they never keep the bodies longer then two days and doesn't get enough bodies to warrant one.

Not sure how embalming came up but here it goes: In most states embalming is not a requirement.

It doesn't really matter. The remains should not be stored in a card board box, I just find it disrespectful and never experienced a funeral home that does this. It's probably why it is bugging me so much.
most funeral homes do have cardboard containers for remains if they are to be cremated there is a choice most of the time My Great Uncle Owned a funeral home.

Sorry if this has been addressed before.. but does anyone know if little Caylee's remains are to be cremated? That bothers me for a number of reasons.. but my suspicious mind goes immediately to KC et.al, wanting to get rid of any evidence incase forensic testing improves even more in the future. No body to be exhumed.
just thinking outloud.

When was the GSJ video of Suburban Drive taken? There's no time or date stamp on the video shown on the Nancy Grace show.

I wonder how GSJ would know what area they looked at if they were to look at a map today because the videoclip doesn't show any landmarks like showing the street signs or intersection of Hopespring and Suburban.

I didn't think that the videoclip of the area was all that informative as to what actual area GSJ and her friends actually got out of the car and where they looked.

I wonder how GSJ would know what area they looked at if they were to look at a map today because the videoclip doesn't show any landmarks like showing the street signs or intersection of Hopespring and Suburban.

I didn't think that the videoclip of the area was all that informative as to what actual area GSJ and her friends actually got out of the car and where they looked.

If you look at the original video, she does show the intersection street signs of Hopespring and Suburban. It shows them setting off from the A's home and driving to the intersection, then turning right. That's when she gets her "feeling".

LP on now and telling a new story about RK being at the site in Sept. (isn't that a new twist?) and being part of the "daisy chain". His supervisor is a neighbor of the A's.

Yep, & let's not forget that Kio's been talking to the neighbors since day one.

LP just said that the Meter Reader's Supervisor is a Neighbor of the Anthony's

I guess thats is big link in the "Daisy Chain"

Wonder when LP will include Kio in his chain ?? She spent some time talking to the neighbors, as to where KC *might* bury something.

The remains have to be in something. I don't believe their talking about a used cardboard box left over after a UPS delivery or anything like that.

True dat......they also said remains are kept 'cooled' while awaiting the next autopsy........so they have to be kept in something.

When was the GSJ video of Suburban Drive taken? There's no time or date stamp on the video shown on the Nancy Grace show.

GSJ was there on August 11th and in the longer version of the video they show the street sign. GSJ passes by the Anthony home, you see the media and she speaks about one of the Anthony's being interviewed. GSJ goes to the corner of Hope Spring and Surburban and then they make a call to make a right instead of a left. As soon as they make the right, the dog starts to act up. They pull over but they are not exactly at the spot where Caylee was found in December, but they aren't that far away. They let the dog out and they are discussing what they are all feeling.

At some point they were not alone, and I think it had to do with "possibly" the media on their tail. GSJ drives down a little further as she leaves her team member there with the dog, and then turns around to come back and pick her up with the dog.

They were making plans on how to get back to this area without being noticed so they could check the area without the media. They go down a little further to search towards the end of the street.

Longer Version Of The Blind Drive in Monday's Current News Thread.

I don't think any of then are working for free. (pro bono) IIRC they all had to sign confidentiality agreements about WHO was paying them.

With just the bones, they really would need an anthropologist if they wanted to determine more than the ME said.

Do you have a link for the - "they all had to sign a confidentiality agreement about WHO was paying them".

I'm not sure that the A's are the ones keeping her in the cardboard box. This is probably a funeral home decision, right? I mean, I doubt they called the A's up and asked what they should store Caylee's remains in while waiting for the autopsy to be performed? Would we all feel better if her remains were currently being stored in a casket (inside the cooler) while awaiting? I'm sorry, but I don't share your outrage about this. It's unfortunate and it certainly shouldn't be the case for any longer than absolutely necessary, but I don't think it's a huge issue, and especially not one that the A's have somehow contrived to happen.

I'm no fan of the A's and definitely think JB is an idiot, but in his emails he was pressing for the second autopsy to happen quickly. I don't think any of these people are dragging their feet on the autopsy on purpose or out of disrespect. There seem to be logistical issues.

I agree, prolly SOP for most funeral homes.....

Also, most 'professionals' have taken two 4 day holidays in this time span.

Our dentist just closed his office for the whole two 'holiday' weeks, just our luck, we needed him:mad:

please gawd people stop using that phrase, or at least look it up before you do.
i'm begging you.

There are numerous versions of the terminology of "daisy chain". HOWEVER, the original terminology of "daisy-chain" was used re: using daisy flowers to created a daisy garland. All spin-off versions came from the original.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daisy_chain

Either version of the word "daisy-chain" used still connects A to B, B to C etc. :)

Still not quite what one would expect, regardless.

Would an altogether too small, white satin casket be more appropriate?

Ya know, for all we know the remains might have been sent from the ME's office in a sealed box to await the next autopsy. This would avoid any contamination.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel
Back