2009.01.07 - Annie's D. Interview (Document Release 2009.04.06 / 2009.09.29)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think AD was referring to when asked about any playmates that Caylee had? (LE trying to find a Zachary connection) She remembers someone would come to the Anthony house with a child (playmate) and watch Caylee while Casey and the Anthony's were at work? This babysitter would leave a mess which bothered Casey. WHAT is this??? Never heard this before.

I think AD was referring to Holly. Very, very early on in the case there was a friend of KC's who appeared on NG and, I think, GVS and LKL who was very outspoken in defense of KC and what a good mother she was. Holly had children and she said that she used to watch Caylee and in turn KC used to watch her kids. For some reason, after a huge media blitz, Holly disappeared and has never been heard from again.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Haven't read this thread through yet, so if this has been addressed, I apologize. I just wanted to put out a general warning for any potential laymen chemists out there. Annie mentions in this interview that chloroform is created by mixing ammonia and bleach. This is NOT true. Chloroform can be created by mixing ethenol and bleach. Ammonia and bleach is a MAJOR no-no. Mixing these two can create different compositions, one of which is DEADLY chlorine gas! Wouldn't want to see any of my fellow WSers get killed or blown up!

:blowkiss:

Thank you so much for this post! One time my husband poured bleach into a very dirty and not recently cleaned cat box to clean it. It mixed with the ammonia and chlorine gas blew up in his face. He freaked out realizing what he had done and quickly evacuated the area opening doors and windows. What a goofass.

I found it very strange that AD had to be forced to be interviewed by subpoena and had an attorney accompany her to the interview. I suppose the SA had to be there because the interview was conducted under subpoena. Her reason for balking at being interviewed could not just be that she was such a good friend of KC's that she didn't want to say anything harmful about her. My thought is that she is in some sort of trouble having nothing to do with the case and it is probably drug related. Who doesn't know the name of the doctor whose care you were under. I wonder if LE followed up with AD as to the name of this doctor.

When she really seemed scared and started crying was when they asked her if she ever gave anyone any of her Xanax. I think her lawyer had to tell her to answer the question. Later she was telling about "going thru' something" and had to get to KC. I thought she needed help from KC :eek:
but maybe she needed to tell KC something.
I agree she is in some kind of trouble - probably drugs, but wouldn't there be a public record if she was arrested?

I am so unimpressed by AD. I've occasionally gone into see her myspace "message" and have now become accustomed to reading her predictably inappropriate and juvenile snippets. It doesn't surprise me in the least that she and KC were once good friends...

...Don't even let me get started on their countless silly photos together...

Here's today's example:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

MOO

she was immature in parts of her testimony. one she used "magical thinking" to conjure up a story about how casey could not do this alone because she wasn't smart enough. Then she threw AL and JG under the bus based on "hunches" or they looked her wrong one day. These guys probably wish they never met these two pieces of work.

I wondered about Annie saying that Casey couldn't have done it alone, because she wasn't smart enough...What was so "smart" about it? From the very beginning, not reporting Caylee missing, her statements to LE proving false when LE finally was notified, the car, just the fact that she thought she could just "lose" her child and no one would find out!!?? And then concocting a 'nanny' out of thin air, good grief! The only thing that Casey had in her favor was time and gullible family members, who let her keep up this ridiculous facade about Zanny the nanny for months, perhaps years, before Caylee died. The fact that her friends didn't notice something was amiss speaks to the kind of company that Casey kept...she made certain to surround herself with people who just didn't care about anyone but themselves, IMO. Poor little Caylee, no wonder she was afraid to go to sleep...she had no one to protect her from the long nights in the trunk of the car, her mouth taped shut should she wake up frightened and crying. Yes, I blame Casey, but her friends didn't help by not checking out her stories about Caylee being with the 'nanny', etc. I ask myself, if I had a friend, whose daughter was always with her, and suddenly the child isn't seen with her for more than a MONTH, would I have investigated? Yes, I think I would have.

In the beginning of this, I noticed that the SA office had to subpeona her to do the interview and the told her she could not "just not answer" any questions.

Annie was there with a lawyer. This means to me that she did not want to come and with a state attorney ordered subpeona was made to be there. This could account for her attitude.

I transcribed as best as I could while I was listening and this is what I am getting from the interview.

Casey and Annie were best friends about 1 year. Stopped being friend beginning of '08. Said they were not friends in HS. Became friends after HS. She lived in Sawgrass apts with DS until Mar of 07. She moved in Oct/Nov 05Lived there about 1 1/2 years. Annie had a friend that lived there as well. Started being friends in 06. Casey hung out at Sawgrass each day with Annie. This would have been in the year '07.
They went shopping together. Amy admitted to being a partier(unapolegtic)
Casey did not go out to party as much as Amy. Casey was a homebody she had Caylee to take care of.

Annie said Casey rarely got wasted. On her 21st birthday she really got drunk. (who hasn't??) Annie said she did not do drugs to her knowledge.

Did Casey every ask her for a Xanex? Amy said no.

Amy read the chat log Casey had with JG that occurred in 07. She did not know why Casey would say that. She graduated college in 07.

Felt that the chat log was totally untrue. At this point, they pause the interview. Part 2 starts

13:54 pm -She made the admittance that she gave SDaly one xanex. She then admitted she was very nervous.. and started to cry.
LE reassured her she would not be in trouble. She said this was very hard.

Casey was never really into drugs.. not her to her knowledge was she "into it."

When they went out.. she did not drink much because she had to be home with the baby.

Cindy would call alot... apparently she lied to her mom about being at work when she was really partying.

Cindy wanted Casey home. Cindy would call to yell at her. On the way to Annie's graduation in Aug 07... Cindy called and told Casey to come home. At the time Casey told Annie that Cindy was made she did not register for Valenica classes. Annie later found out that Cindy was made at Casey for using her credit card. JG had to come and get her and take her home.

Everytime they went out... Cindy called to make Casey come home.

Casey made it seem like Cindy was horrible. Cindy was trying to control her life and to take Caylee away from her.

Cindy was helping at Caylee's 2nd birthday. Casey said that Cindy was trying to be Caylee's mom.

Casey told Annie she was working at SA in 07 and then she was working at Universal.

Until Mar 07 she was telling her she worked as an event planner up until that point.

When she was out shopping she had Caylee with her. Other than that, she said Cindy had Caylee.

On July 5th, was the last day Annie seen Casey. This is the only time....Casey mentioned "the nanny" or "a nanny" to Annie. Casey did not use the term "Zanny." Just nanny.

Never used the name Zenaida.. none of the friends have a contact named Zenaida.

Casey told her she dated alot of people. Always dated a lot of different guys.

Casey said someone would come over to watch Caylee. A female wit a little girl and they would leave the house a mess. (this is probably a lie..)

She states Casey did not like her father.

Annie seems to be more relaxed during this part of the interview and more forthcoming.

Lee and her seemed to be close. But she would get made at Lee controlling her life.

Lee had called Annie to give her a heads up... to let her know the police would be contacting her.
Lee had said that the police were going to see if Melina could by drugs from Annie. But Melina did not feel comfortable trying to buy drugs from Annie.

We all know that Casey has done bad things.. and that Annie needs to protect herself. He said for Annie not to protect Casey.

When Annie was asked what bad things come to mind about Casey...

Lying, stealing, can say that she had any money stolen from Casey.

The xanex lie... is horrible. The lie about working at SA and Universal.

She was told Caylee's dad died in a car accident in '07 near Caylee's birthday and the name is Eric.. in town for spring break.

Describe Casey as an over-protective with Caylee. They hung out every single day.

The split up as best friends because Annie got the sense she was being lied to. Annie started dating someone.

Casey expressed she was having a emotional break down.. not because of Caylee. She picked up Annie for lunch. Caylee was there. Annie was working at DRF. Casey told Annie she needs to get away... wanted to go an institution. She would leave Caylee with her mom.
Casey was dating C Stutz at the time. Casey basically wanted to commit herself. Casey said she would not change anything about having Caylee.

Annie last seen Caylee when she was dating Ric while they both worked at DRF. Early in '08. Caylee ran up to Annie and called her by her name.

Annie last saw Casey on July 5th, late may at the ABC party.
Annie wore dishtowels and pot holders.

Annie saw her at BWW...

Lee texted Annie trying to locate Casey around July 3rd.

Casey told Annie after "the breakdown" that every thing worked out.

Annie did talk to her while she was out on bail. She texted Annie from Cindy's phone and IM (from the computer)

Casey told Annie did not tell her specifically what happened to Casey. Casey said to her when this is all said and done "I have so much to tell you."

Casey told her the nanny has her and she would be back by her 3rd birthday. She told Annie "that everything that she is saying is what someone had told her to say."

Annie did not believe in her heart the "nanny story."

The second time she saw her they did not discuss Caylee at all.

Annie does not believe Casey's story about her dropping her off and never seeing her again.

If Casey harmed Caylee.. (Annie tears up) she did not do it alone. Casey is NOT that smart.

Annie was her BF for a solid year of Caylee's life. Casey is just not that smart. (repeated twice)

They(her friends) did not believe her lies .. they just did not question her(or confront her).

Annie does not trust Jesse Grund.

Cindy did not trust Amy, Ric, Tony or Jesse....
Cindy said the FBI are watching them.
Cindy said they were into bad things, very bad things.

Cindy had the highest hopes that Caylee was alive. Cindy repeated it over and over... that Caylee was alive.

George is more the realist. Annie thought that was George's vibe. George would just thank her and hug her.

Annie was brought over there Labor Day weekend.

Annie does not write letters to Casey.

Doesn't know how Cindy and George are communicating with Casey in jail.

The purpose for her going over there was for her to visit Casey. She thinks Casey was arrested again before she saw her again. The mood in the house was Cindy had a rough day. Cindy, Annie and Casey prayed with the pastor.
Cindy went out back and Annie went to talk with Cindy. Encouraged her to talk to the pastor. Cindy had her bible. Annie said that Cindy went on MySpace... about a tip came in and Cindy was talking to someone as if she was Casey. Cindy signed the email as Case.(casey) Casey screamed at Cindy and was mad. Annie told Casey to calm down. Casey screamed at Cindy at the top of her lungs and was throwing alot of insults. Annie, Cindy and Casey slept in Casey's room. The watched a movie. Cindy slept on an air matteress.
Annie was not requested to withhold information.
They lived as if the house was bugged. More Casey than her parents. Casey whispered that she "didn't know what they have done in the house."
LE thinks this was Casey's excuse not to talk.

Annie never babysat Caylee.

Talked about the ABC party. Brandon S with his new wife was there. Casey pulled Brandon off to the say. Casey came back crying.. she told BS that she still loved him...

Annie KNEW when Casey was preggers with BS child. Casey told her was preggers. She never seen PROOF that she was preggers. Annie She supposedly miscarried in Feb 07. It was a Sat. went to the doc office. Doc met her at the office.... Annie recalls thinking this was odd. Annie said Casey called her that day.. the day of.

BSnow was in Iraq for an 18 month deployment. She just told BSnow in '08. BSnow questioned Annie if she thought Casey was lying.

After she was arrested... Annie asked Casey about chloroform.. Casey said she did not know what it was and she had "cleaning stuff" in her trunk.

The hat in the garbage was not Annie's. Annie said it was a hat that JG gave Casey.

This conversation was in Casey's bedroom. Casey eluded to JG having a key to her car.

Several names were brought up to Annie.. to see if she recalled those names. 2 of the names were people that worked at Sawgrass. AM and HG were mentioned.

Casey was given a prepaid phone. Annie was given that number to call Casey. Annie never called the pre-paid number.

SA asked Annie questions about ZFG. Annie has never heard that name. Annie did not work at Sawgrass.

The relationship that Annie witnessed with Caylee was that Casey was too overprotective.

She said that Cindy never heard Casey the nanny referenced at Zenaida.. only Zanny.

Well that is the cliff notes version....

I think that this interview, which was compelled by the SA, unlike any other interviews we have seen, speaks volumes about how the As possibly were/are facing OJ charges. They have met with many of these witnesses and either coerced and rehearsed what should/should not be told. LE seemed very surprised that LA had called AD to talk to her about what to say to LE. She quickly said that LA never told her to lie, just the opposite that she should tell the truth, not protect KC. YEAH RIGHT

Respectfully snipped:

I wondered about Annie saying that Casey couldn't have done it alone, because she wasn't smart enough...What was so "smart" about it?
I wondered about this too.
According to Annie, KC would have to be very smart because:

"You guys are the best, I mean the FBI, I mean you guys do this for a living and to not know, I mean to not be able to figure it out..." AD

It sounds to me like she underestimates what they have on KC. Like CA, "There's no evidence". For some reason they think this is the perfect murder. IMO, LE have figured it out and they have from the beginning.

I think they'll all be in for a big surprise when everything they have is shown in court.

I wondered about Annie saying that Casey couldn't have done it alone, because she wasn't smart enough...What was so "smart" about it? From the very beginning, not reporting Caylee missing, her statements to LE proving false when LE finally was notified, the car, just the fact that she thought she could just "lose" her child and no one would find out!!?? And then concocting a 'nanny' out of thin air, good grief! The only thing that Casey had in her favor was time and gullible family members, who let her keep up this ridiculous facade about Zanny the nanny for months, perhaps years, before Caylee died. The fact that her friends didn't notice something was amiss speaks to the kind of company that Casey kept...she made certain to surround herself with people who just didn't care about anyone but themselves, IMO. Poor little Caylee, no wonder she was afraid to go to sleep...she had no one to protect her from the long nights in the trunk of the car, her mouth taped shut should she wake up frightened and crying. Yes, I blame Casey, but her friends didn't help by not checking out her stories about Caylee being with the 'nanny', etc. I ask myself, if I had a friend, whose daughter was always with her, and suddenly the child isn't seen with her for more than a MONTH, would I have investigated? Yes, I think I would have.
I agree. AD doesn't seem like the brightest crayon in the box either...

MOO

I am so unimpressed by AD. I've occasionally gone into see her myspace "message" and have now become accustomed to reading her predictably inappropriate and juvenile snippets. It doesn't surprise me in the least that she and KC were once good friends...

...Don't even let me get started on their countless silly photos together...

Here's today's example:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

MOO

And this lovely quote next to the pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/marina809/ADquote.jpg

I'm not impressed either.

And this lovely quote next to the pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/marina809/ADquote.jpg

I'm not impressed either.
Lovely, isn't it? Particularly under the circumstances. Doesn't sound like she's picked a particularly effective lawyer either. She has been making all kinds of similarly inane comments throughout since KC has been arrested all the while being fully aware that people were reading her myspace...(Not surprised.)

MOO

When KC lied about the miscarriage, she picked Valentines Day for the dramatic effect. Kind of like picking Caylee's birthday as the day her daddy died in a car wreck. She figured she'd get more mileage out of it that way. And it's a lot easier to remember a lie associated with a holiday.

I agree, but I also think she had probably already lost Brandon's affection, and it was probably recent. Knowing how KC craves attention, it was probably going to kill her if she wasn't acknowledged on Valentine's day. This was her way of forcing affection from him on that special day.

I think AD remembers it because she was already skeptical of the pregnancy and the miscarriage happening on Vday made it all the more unbelievable.

Glad you are well and bless your son.

Sometimes doctors are less likely to give an Rx to someone in really terrible emotional shape, for fear of giving the PT another problem to deal with (addiction) or worse what you experienced with your friend. But anxiety causes some crippling symptoms, inability to leave the house, intermittent unprovoked panic attacks that Xanex can control.

It all comes down to a doctor learning to trust their Pts. and to trust their own ability to know when to give it and when not to to give it.
From an average American: Please tell your son we love him, we appreciate him and I speak for all the people that want to, but don't know exactly what to say when they see him in public in his khakis or uniform, tell him we honor him and are forever grateful. He is an American hero and we are all praying for all of our kids quick , safe and victorious return home to the greatest country in the world, the United States of America! We aren't embarrassed to scream for our team at a live basketball game, and I am not embarrassed to drop what I am doing and go over to any kid I see in uniform and give him a big smile and shake his hand and say "I love you. We all love you!" You wont believe it, but sometimes they get tears in their eyes and tell me people just walk right by them and no one has ever walked up to them like that before. So please please tell your son a little girl in Texas just sent him a big hug for all of us. And tell him we said "Thank you!!!!

There is something I do not understand. What kind of Dr prescribes Zanex to college aged co-eds?? This is a highly addictive drug & it is well known that young people take it with alcohol to get high. Personally speaking, I went to my primary physician, I had received a terrible prognosis, was receiving chemo treatments, and my son was deployed in Iraq (in other words, darn good reason to be having anxiety), I told my Dr what I was going thru and that I needed something (I was desperate) He was RELUCTANT to give them to me. When he finally did, he prescribed only a few pills. A very close friend of mine had a son, 20 yrs old, was prescribed zanex and ended up harming himself (very tragic) I wish there was some way for Dr's to be stricter about writing scripts like these. I apologize for going somewhat O/T.

Btw, my son is back stateside and safe (god willing they all come home that way) and my situation is under control.
I put this by the wrong person's post originally. Sorry.
From an average American: Please tell your son we love him, we appreciate him and I speak for all the people that want to, but don't know exactly what to say when they see him in public in his khakis or uniform, tell him we honor him and are forever grateful. He is an American hero and we are all praying for all of our kids quick , safe and victorious return home to the greatest country in the world, the United States of America! We aren't embarrassed to scream for our team at a live basketball game, and I am not embarrassed to drop what I am doing and go over to any kid I see in uniform and give him a big smile and shake his hand and say "I love you. We all love you!" You wont believe it, but sometimes they get tears in their eyes and tell me people just walk right by them and no one has ever walked up to them like that before. So please please tell your son a little girl in Texas just sent him a big hug for all of us. And tell him we said "Thank you!!!!
Edit/Delete Message

Is it me or what..when they ask Annie about when she talked to Casey when she was out of Jail,,she didn't talk to her about Caylee..I feel Annie is really lying..she seems to me like she is trying to remember a script..
Something is really funny here..
If you or I went to see Casey..wouldn't the first thing u would ask "Is what the hell happened an where is caylee" instead of just "Oh I will tell you later and u just let it go."
Annie is not telling everything..I feel she is lying or just holding back..My hinky meter is going off.
Yes she is lying big time. Remember on KC's very first phone call from jail, lee put Annie on and it was her that said "KC if anything happens to Caylee I'll die!" to which KC answers, "Calling you guys, what a waste, just get me Tony's number" Then AD asks KC does Tony have anything to do with Caylee... you probably don't want to tell me, hugh?

So now she says she shut KC down the time she stayed over while KC was out of jail, that she didn't want to know. You aren't going to find sophisticated people, who are cultured as KC's buddies, you are going to find weed heads like Ricardo and Tony and party girls like all the pictures depict. Ignorance is bliss must be her motto.

Yes she is lying big time. Remember on KC's very first phone call from jail, lee put Annie on and it was her that said "KC if anything happens to Caylee I'll die!" to which KC answers, "Calling you guys, what a waste, just get me Tony's number" Then AD asks KC does Tony have anything to do with Caylee... you probably don't want to tell me, hugh?

So now she says she shut KC down the time she stayed over while KC was out of jail, that she didn't want to know. You aren't going to find sophisticated people, who are cultured as KC's buddies, you are going to find weed heads like Ricardo and Tony and party girls like all the pictures depict. Ignorance is bliss must be her motto.

Actually, it was Christina that Lee put on the phone, not Annie. :blowkiss:

and Mark's interview? I can't remember...the guy out in Cali. Was his interview already released? Jeez...there have been so many KC lovers I can't keep track of the ones that have been released!

I don't know.....

I find it very very strange that Annie and KC weren't very good friends for the past year and Annie demanded to be taken to KC and spent the night.

She needed to clear something up with KC, IMO. She never called her prepaid cell or wrote letters which tells me she really wasn't that good of a friend anymore.

I'm super curious as to what Annie was "going through" and why she needed to speak with KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop