2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My video cut off, back on now but why is there a break?

I wonder if Cindy, George and/or Lee will come down there if Casey is brought in.

Must be a slap in the face to learn you have to play by the rules!

ack! I hope the judge says "go get her" so this isn't postponed!! JB is such an idiot! He wants all of this delayed!!

Who are the young women behind he states table??? States paralegals?

Sounds like Baez just said this could have been avoided.

Somebody tell me what the heck that guy is doing with his fingers - the one right behind Baez and to the right. LOL.

I would like to see Strickland say, "Uh, my afternoon is freed up all of the sudden, so let's move the remainder of this hearing to an hour from now, and in the mean while, I will order OCSO to collect Miss Anthony and bring her to court".

I was wondering when the court was going to force her lazy arse out of her cell.
about time. I hope the Judge orders to get her stupid arse from jail now.

Make her show her guilty face. She can't hide forever from the media. Take her radio away & make her dance to the music of the truth. :woohoo: JN is showing how brilliant he is between both judges he is making himself out to be a fool.

This mornings judge started right out reprimending him....JB must have ticked him off the other day. I was surprised at the ruling but at least she has to answer now not after her murder trial. Man I got to leave for an apt. on 20 mins. Hurry back Judge S. LOL

Tsk, Tsk...Well, JB is getting a taste of things to come I suspect. All i's dotted and t's crossed.

whoa, are the deputies going to go get her?

Oh, please, please, please go get her!

I'm finally going back to work tomorrow after not working since Christmas Eve, and this would be a fantastic way to celebrate! :woohoo:

I kinda think she's preggers ........

There is that rumor......another Diane Downs case - that would make Cindy happy, get to raise the child

ONLY if this is true - who knows - I guess we might find out

Tsk, Tsk...Well, JB is getting a taste of things to come I suspect. All i's dotted and t's crossed.

My guess-they will claim she is medicated, has her period, isn't showered...pick one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust