2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think JB is now regretting 'accidently' having those snarky emails attached to his last motions? I think the State is answering his actions in this motion :)

If I remember correctly, the form we filled out had a 'non disclosure statement' meaning we could not talk about what we saw, heard, nor could we take pictures. Hey if JB wants to depose me, I'd be happy to drop by his office - and give him a piece of my mind too! :)

I did not search in Florida but wish I could have. I have searched in NC. I also signed one agreement when searching that said no photo's etc & a different form to become a member. I think wanting any searcher info is just blowing more hot air by JB. Who cares? TES & the searchers were doing something good for little Caylee. Ah, I sent pizza, water & like other's spent days on the phone to get supplies donated for the search. Would they like that info as well?

I have seen more tears for Caylee from Tim Miller than I have any of the Anthony's.

Oh, just heard on HL news the prosecuter has asked for delay so that KC can be made to be present. State feels she needs to be there.

Wow! She won't have time to do her "curly but now straight" ZFG hair and her makeup! Also, mom and dad and LA won't be there for "support"....LOL she always thinks she is above the law! This would be great! THanks for doing the video to utube afer it's over Katz! I gotta see what she looks like! Can't wait to see how the finding remains has "affected" her!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! A big thanks to Katz!:woohoo:

i need to go help out an elderly neighbor and then bring her back here to have dinner with us so i'm gonna be missing the maybe apperance of ms. thang. ya know MOTY!
HEY CASEY-----------------------:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

:cow: moo

JB now looks like a complete *advertiser censored** to his client.

I'd love to see her come in kicking & screaming OR being carried :)

I hope they bring her I hope they bring her
I hope they bring her.........

Atty. on CNN says KC can show up and tell judge she waives her right to be there.....go get her!!

Watching- waiting - When that door opens..... !!!!!
I think we are going to see what a monster looks like.

In California All in Custody criminal defendants must show up to all or most of court hearing.. thats my experience with the court system. no i was not a defendant, just a victim of a home invasion robbery..

I did not search in Florida but wish I could have. I have searched in NC. I also signed one agreement when searching that said no photo's etc & a different form to become a member. I think wanting any searcher info is just blowing more hot air by JB. Who cares? TES & the searchers were doing something good for little Caylee. Ah, I sent pizza, water & like other's spent days on the phone to get supplies donated for the search. Would they like that info as well?

I have seen more tears for Caylee from Tim Miller than I have any of the Anthony's.

Oh, just heard on HL news the prosecuter has asked for delay so that KC can be made to be present. State feels she needs to be there.

Isn't that the truth?! Goes to show you what an honorable person he is...

I just overheard JB say that this whole thing could have been avoided..He isn't too happy about having her make an appearance..lol..I love my headphones!!

I just bought some...I didn't even think to use them...Thanks for the tip. Darn I got to leave for an apt. Strickland hurry...LOL

She's on her way and he stopped JB yapping, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member