2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh snap - the State WANTS HER THERE!!! One of two things - they go get her or they cancel and postpone this until SHE IS THERE! I kinda think the SA's want her to hear this about selling these picutres!!! oh please oh please oh please MAKE HER SHOW!!!

I just overheard JB say that this whole thing could have been avoided..He isn't too happy about having her make an appearance..lol..I love my headphones!!

Can she hurry up! The wait is killing (no pun) me!

i wonder why she doesn't want to be there? if i were locked in a cell all day, i would certainly look forward to all these 'outings' i'd get.
i wonder if she has to be searched each time though, like a strip search..if that was the case, then i change my mind, lol

I've got the speaker up to my ear and thought I heard JB say something like he couldn't believe they were going to "push the issue" of having her in court! Please! Push! Push!

Boy will it be interesting if she has to show - if she sits and yawns, smiles, giggles - wow THIS will be so telling!

Even IF she doesn't have to show today, she has to show in the future - looks like JB won't be doing all these motions then

Why isn't the high profile defense team there??? I would think Mrs. Baden would be there to argue like the last time

JB is frantically texting his office to bring over a girdle for Casey to wear...

Haven't read all the posts, but thought I would toss this out as an FYI. There is no "prosecution" table or "defense" table. Whoever gets to the courtroom first picks which table to take. I always pick the table closest to the jurors, but for a hearing, it does not matter. Conway is a member of the Bar and was obviously invited to sit with today's litigants, nothing wrong with that at all. Members of the Bar get to go passed the visitor section and sit up front (even in the Jurors seats), even if they are not involved in the scheduled hearing.

I hope they do bring her butt into that courtroom. This just shows how spoiled and childish this murdering little tramp is !! She honestly thinks she is still the queen ordering people around - she doesn't want to go !! Let her get her little lying butt in there while they speak out loud about the "remains" of her precious little daughter. Let her start to stand up and face the music of what she did instead of having the privilege of hiding behind her 2-bit lawyer !! I can see it now, the judge rules and then he advises her that her rights have been violated !! This prosecution team is taking it slow and smart and not allowing any room for mistrials, hung juries or whatever.

I want to see that girl sit there and listen to them talk about autopsy photos and skeletal remains and hear them talk out loud about what she did !! :furious:

WHEW !! I feel better now !!

Honestly, I think this case is silly. Casey never said it wasn't THIS Zenaida, she wasn't the one.

Every person sharing that name Zenaida Gonzales could file suit. Especially those living in Florida, New York, Puerto Rico..etc..

Yet, it was this Zenaida, who lives in Orlando, that LE spoke with soon after Casey claimed the Nanny took Caylee, because she is the only ZFG with a connection to the Sawgrass apartments.
LE did check the DAVID system, did check with the other states.
It would have been easy to discount the others with the same name such as 1) they never lived in Orlando 2), didn't have a connection to the Sawgrass apartments 3) age-very young or very elderly

JB is doing everything he can to delay this case. He knows she's going down for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214