2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that she's on meds? She looks kind of drugged out to me.

Or extreme boredom. I guess that's it.

I think she may still be on the same anxiety meds they gave her the day she learned of the discovery of Caylee and had an "anxiety attack". Funny, she was totally unphased when LP thought he found her in the Little Econ.

If this is what she looks like after three months...think of what 40 years will do to her.

I think she may still be on the same anxiety meds they gave her the day she learned of the discovery of Caylee and had an "anxiety attack". Funny, she was totally unphased when LP thought he found her in the Little Econ.

Of course...because she knew she wasnt' there!

perhaps the state thinks that she could use "ineffective counsel" as grounds for an appeal, if she never sees him in court. I think she should be made to see how ill prepared baez is to represent her.

ITA! I thought this very same thing while watching her watch this Hearing.

Does someone have a tape of this to post here? Maybe we could use it to start another thread, as this is sooooo long

"Secure Database" for the photos.... do you think one of us should contact the judge and explain to him just how easy is to copy and paste those pics? And how easy it is to put a watermark on them? And how they can even be watermarked unobtursively?

And as far as the desk calendar, if it was me I would choose the copy it off in 8X10 sections and then hand them to JB. The order says they have to give it to him, it doesn't say it has to be in exactly the same format that it was written in. Let JB figure out how it is supposed to go.

Interesting that nothing came out about the 2nd autopsy being done already. Unless I missed something, that didn't come up, did it? I mean discussion about the autopsy came up during the remains images discussions, but at no point did I hear either JB or LB-D state that it was done days ago.

Is that right?

Ok..I promise I'll read all 20+ pages of this thread, but I just have to say "Yea for JB". He's the reason we saw that poc at the hearing. I wanted to jump through the tv and take care of justice myself. Her sitting there having to listen to the discussion on her daughter's remains...wow! Unbelievable.
The other thing I'd like to know, how come the FBI has the dna on the family? Just curious.

I'm not trying to be snarky, but I'm not clear on why people seem to care if she has gained weight (or if her nose is bigger or if her ears are pointier, etc). Am I missing something?

Just hoping to extend the "shelf life" of your post lol...

;)

I suspect that both JB and BC agreed that the A's were told of her appearance but were told NOT to come to court. They wanted to avoid any outbursts from any of the A's. I think the texting was a heads up to them so they could watch either HLH or any of the live video feeds.

What outbursts ? They were able to control themselves at the bond hearing, in multiple jail interviews, when she was taken from their home in cuffs and on the day she was arrested for murder. IIMO, if they had wanted to be there, they would have come.

So Baez virtually won all his motions and the judge didn't put any restrictions on the autopsy photos etc. I still don't know why the prosecution has been holding out on all this info. Makes them look bad and like they are being shifty and unfair. They should have turned it over. JB winning all these motions doesn't make the state look good.

I don't think Miss Casey is going to enjoy all this court business. She looked like she would rather be anywhere BUT there. I hate that she had to give her afternoon up to attend to this messy business, and I bet they won't make that mistake again soon......lol

Guess i just found out the answer to my own question- Jane Valez just explained that the judge wanted to hear it from Casey herself that she waived her right to be at any of the pre trial hearings so guess we wont see her again until the trial

For those who missed it, I did manage to tape it from her arrival at court to her departure. I missed taping this morning's hearing, though. I'm uploading the Casey part to YouTube right now and will follow up with a link asap.

So Baez virtually won all his motions and the judge didn't put any restrictions on the autopsy photos etc. I still don't know why the prosecution has been holding out on all this info. Makes them look bad and like they are being shifty and unfair. They should have turned it over. JB winning all these motions doesn't make the state look good.
Some of the info is not in the state's possession. For example, the FBI has the dna info and if I heard correctly the fingerprints maybe as well (?)

Interesting that nothing came out about the 2nd autopsy being done already. Unless I missed something, that didn't come up, did it? I mean discussion about the autopsy came up during the remains images discussions, but at no point did I hear either JB or LB-D state that it was done days ago.

Is that right?

Yeah Tater he mentioned it when they were talking about the photos at first. He said it had been done several days ago.

For those who missed it, I did manage to tape it from her arrival at court to her departure. I missed taping this morning's hearing, though. I'm uploading the Casey part to YouTube right now and will follow up with a link asap.

Thanks, you're the best! :blowkiss:

Motions to Compel:

Kronks unedited 911, etc., calls. Granted.
Crime scene photos. Granted - 10 days to produce.
Items from crime scene. Granted. 30 days to produce.
Investigation reports on all ZG's. Denied. State produces all they have.
DNA reports on GA,CA,LA. Granted. 30 days to produce.
Fingerprints of GA,CA, LA. Denied without prejudice. FBI or Sheriff has them.
Timeline caendar of LE with AL. Granted. 15 days to produce.
Hair for testing and all reports. Granted. 20 days to produce. No destructive testing.
Maps of LE searches. Granted. State has 10 days to look for them.
Release of 8/14 video visit of CA and GA. Granted. 10 days to produce.
Release of LE interviews with GA,CA,LA made after 7/16 and before 7/30. Granted.
Subpoena duces tecum to TES. No action taken.
Crime scene photos and reports from car. Granted. 30 days to produce.
Search warrant affidavits of 12/11 and 12/20. Granted. 10 days to produce.
Polygraph results.Deferred pending memos of law as to discoverability.

Status conference set for 1/15 will be re-set as SA is unavailable.
Approach. Change of venue. ...disclose location. All I heard.

"It's a wrap" big smile from KC.

Thanks DotsEyes, I had to leave just after, a bit more plumper, Casey walked in.
Me thinks NG will have a field day again tonight with Casey and her snacking ways. It must be Casey's way of "backward" grieving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member