2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wesh news reported that a's atty stated that the funeral at this point is on hold......their main concern right now is those pics....

I thought that the state said they would wait to question the A's more until after the funeral - rumor is that the funeral is on hold becuase the A's arent getting immunity - thats the rumor anyways

The funeral can go ahead, even with the picture thing

I just have sound now.. GRRR

Any other active links yet?

Thank you, tangerine!

Dec 22:

10. Time is of the essence in that there is a grieving family that merely wants closure and as long as the second autopsy cannot be conducted properly that cannot happen.

So I would imagine that in defense's response to the motion to stay, they would have stated that this is no longer a consideration....

ETA: #8 of the state's motion to stay

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFil...y Motion to Compel Photographs and X-Rays.pdf

indicates that as of the date of the motion to stay (Tuesday Jan 6) the state did not know the autopsy had already been completed. It refers to the defense expert coming to examine Caylee's remains in a future timeframe.

I'm so livid right now I'm probably not making any sense at all. lol

are they arguing the motion for the records from TES today? couldn't baez just depose TES and get that info themselves? seems that baez doesn't like doing his own work?

Yes that is one of the motions - I don't understand it either - other than maybe Baez did contact TES and they said no

I don't see how JB can get the volunteer records - from what volunteers here have said they didn't sign any kind of waiver allowing LE or the defense to get their personal information

IF JB gets this, than all the volunteers will have to hire lawyers, etc. because who knows who will accuse who in this - seems under the bus will get crowded

Here's a question:

The judge said they *could* do interrogatories...does that mean they *have* to do them? Could they just opt to not question her until a later time when they would be able to do it in person? I would HATE to have the questions presented in written format...I think it gives her (them) way too much time to create answers and word them certain ways (pretty much the same argument the lawyer had). I'd almost be compelled to just wait until after the criminal trial if my only other choice was to do the written thing. I'd seriously have to weigh the pros/cons before I made any decision.

You can do both: do the interrogatories (ROGs) now and the deposition at a later time. I'm a little surprised that Morgan didn't already do the ROGs. We know by KC's past behavior that she lies, therefore she probably won't keep her ROG answers the same as her depo answers.

I hope Morgan send the ROGs to JB.

Part 2 - who is going to ring the bell??? I picture this like a boxing match - the poster with a 2 walked around the ring - JB and the prosecution come out to the middle of the ring 'no punching below the belt - make it a clean fight' - they touch gloves, go back to their corners - bell is going to ring! LOL

I have a question...Can someone please help...I'm confused...

Why do people keep saying she will not get any money?

Didn't we just find out that over $200,000 has already been paid to "someone".
The A's signed a deal with Lifetime for $1.7 million ,as long as they are not indicted on criminal charges. JB it seems was trying to get a deal for KC for $500,000. Plenty of $$$ seem to be flying around and IF ZFG can prove her case, I do not see why she would not get money.Better her than the A's...IMO but, I do not know the laws.

Thanks in advance:)

I have a question...Can someone please help...I'm confused...

Why do people keep saying she will not get any money?

Didn't we just find out that over $200,000 has already been paid to "someone".
The A's signed a deal with Lifetime for $1.7 million ,as long as they are not indicted on criminal charges. JB it seems was trying to get a deal for KC for $500,000. Plenty of $$$ seem to be flying around and IF ZFG can prove her case, I do not see why she would not get money.Better her than the A's...IMO

Thanks in advance:)

The Lifetime movie is on hold - I don't know if they signed any contracts yet, I know that there was talk but that was from LP

The other money went most likely to the A's for whatever living incidentials they need - I have no clue if any of it went to the lawyers

JB won't shop any interviews until after the trial - we'll most likely get Oprah, 20/20, 48 hours and whoever else - tho I don't think she can get paid for it because if she's convicted a felon can't profit from a crime

Thank you, tangerine!

Dec 22:

10. Time is of the essence in that there is a grieving family that merely wants closure and as long as the second autopsy cannot be conducted properly that cannot happen.

So I would imagine that in defense's response to the motion to stay, they would have stated that this is no longer a consideration....

You are welcome. Can't get you the pdf files for the emails btwn Baez and one of the prosecutors. Maybe someone else can dig those up and post a link.

on wftv, I have no video or sound

I don't think it's the same judge is it? Is it Judge Strickland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup