2009.01.21 Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This new evidence of the laundry bag, now leads me to believe that Caylee died at the A's house. If this was a laundry bag used for the purpose of dirty laundry, I would imagine there is loads of evidence contained on and in that bag (hairs, probably from GA, CA, KC and Caylee, not to mention possible hairs from their dogs, and possible bodily fluids). If the laundry bag was contained inside the black trash bag, I would imagine the black plastic trash bag helped preserve some of this evidence. I am curious to know if the A's were asked to give hair samples? IMHO, the laundry bag is going to be very telling, and be the connection to the A's house directly.

It's possible that the gray vinyl bag that Kronk saw was investigated by the deputy on Aug 13, and found to contain unrelated trash.

It's possible that Kronk didn't see anything directly related to Caylee in August.

JG's paternity test would have nothing at all to do with Caylee's DNA. However, since Caylee was tested for the paternity issue under more controlled circumstances and it wasn't coming from a hair root etc....I can see how it would be considered to be "clear".

Make sense now?

What you say makes perfect sense and ITA. I was wondering what the other poster meant when she said that JG's paternity test could provide a clear sample of Caylee's DNA??

It also has about the Cap the Pink and white one with the words VIP Very important Princess

There is heaps on there

I have a question.

The garbage bag in Casey's trunk was black and Caylee was found in black bag also. Could these be from same roll? OMG just the whole concept is getting to me. But if these are from same roll then it is a slam dunk for sure.

The bag in KC's trunk was white. Also it was fom AL's appt. and I don't think anybody seriously thinks Caylee was killed or bagged up there.

I just read black...will go look again. be right back. I swear both were black. :waitasec:

Nah.
There's a pic of it. Definately whie, and it says so p4

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530366/detail.html

page 2 of 43
black plastic bag contained inside:
doll
back pack
childs toothbrush
etc....

so if these items were placed in there by who???

I knew I read about a black plastic bag and Casey's car...

To do a paternity test they would need a DNA sample from the mother, the child, and the potential father. Since they did that test with JG, that test would have a clean sample of Caylee's DNA for comparison to other items. Normally it would be difficult to get a DNA sample from a missing child. They would be forced to use items like hairbrushes or toothbrushes to get a sample of the child's DNA to use for other testing, and those items may not yield a full DNA profile, and could have been used by other people giving a contaminated sample. In addition, in this case where there is no identified father, attempting to get a full profile would be extremely difficult. I think we saw this when the first hair came back with the death band. Because they could only use mDNA testing, they could not determine for certain if the hair was Caylee's or KC's. Of course, since KC was alive and well, it would need to be Caylee's, but they could not tell for sure without another hair that was definitely Caylee's to compare.

The paternity test would have included an irrefutable sample of Caylee's DNA, hers and only hers. Most paternity tests that I have heard have the samples obtained under controlled conditions (i.e. with a doctor present) so there can be no questioning of the authenticity of the samples. I think that is why they sent it.

The other testing would include DNA found on things like the stains in the trunk, the shovel, stains in AL's vehicle, debris in the truck, bodily fluid stains on KC's clothes in her closet, etc.

Does that help?

My bad...now I get what you are talking about!! Dumb, dumb me...I've heard so many crazy comments about DNA tonight, that yours, which makes perfect sense, sounded like nonsense in my confused befuddled state.

I thought you meant something so different! Of course you are absolutely right...JG was able to provide them with a reliable DNA profile for Caylee and I forgot all about it. And I totally agree, that it would be a reliable sample and reliable dna profile would have been obtained.

I am sorry again...my bad.

There was a *kitchen Knife* found in the Car
And a *Stainless Steel knife* found with the body

Perhaps cindy should do a quick inventory

This new evidence of the laundry bag, now leads me to believe that Caylee died at the A's house. If this was a laundry bag used for the purpose of dirty laundry, I would imagine there is loads of evidence contained on and in that bag (hairs, probably from GA, CA, KC and Caylee, not to mention possible hairs from their dogs, and possible bodily fluids). If the laundry bag was contained inside the black trash bag, I would imagine the black plastic trash bag helped preserve some of this evidence. I am curious to know if the A's were asked to give hair samples? IMHO, the laundry bag is going to be very telling, and be the connection to the A's house directly.
This time they took every hairbrush and toothbrush in the house along with all the vacuums!! They will have A fam hair out the wazoo for samples. However, they now have all of their DNA samples.

My bad...now I get what you are talking about!! Dumb, dumb me...I've heard so many crazy comments about DNA tonight, that yours, which makes perfect sense, sounded like nonsense in my confused befuddled state.

I thought you meant something so different! Of course you are absolutely right...JG was able to provide them with a reliable DNA profile for Caylee and I forgot all about it. And I totally agree, that it would be a reliable sample and reliable dna profile would have been obtained.

I am sorry again...my bad.
:blowkiss: Don't be sorry! It's confusing!

I know they asked JG in his interview if he had a copy of the results, so it would make sense if they obtained those and used those for the additional testing. I don't know that's what the item is, but it is the only DNA Parentage Report that we know of that OCSO would have likely had to send to the FBI.

I swear to god I have seen MORE Documents !!

are my eyes deceiving me ?

Is this a new one

About Anthony L's car (as well as numerous other things)
They took evidence off his under part of car
They also found a Freshner sheet

I have seen Two new Docs that I did NOT see before but mind you so much is whizzing by maybe i missed it

Dawn - I think Caylee was in the garbage bag and then the laundry bag :(

This is Casey's car. White pontiac sunfire

There was a *kitchen Knife* found in the Car

The knife found in the car was initially decribed as a "dinnerware knife". Then it was later simply called a "stainless steel knife".

And a *Stainless Steel knife* found with the body

No knife was found with the body. This is a myth that seems to perpetuate. There are several threads that explain this. WFTV made an error. No knife with the body.

It's possible that the gray vinyl bag that Kronk saw was investigated by the deputy on Aug 13, and found to contain unrelated trash.

It's possible that Kronk didn't see anything directly related to Caylee in August.

I totally agree. That makes sense if what he saw was unrelated. I've been trying to reconcile how Kronk apparently says he saw something white in August. And yet we learn today that little Caylee had been double-bagged -- we assume the black trash bag was on the outside. To have seen the white bag (laundry bag, presumably), Kronk would have had to be pretty close, and opened up the trash bag back in August. That doesn't make sense.

I hate to use the word "gut" after hearing KC use it so much, but my gut is telling me something about Kronk. I think he may be part-psychic. Hear me out. He sees something he thinks is unusual, reports it, but then they can't find what he saw, or what they find is just garbage.

Is it possible that Kronk just had some very strong "feelings" about that location, and yet he couldn't lead the detective to something specific when they went out there?

I have been known to have some psychic tendencies ... It's never 100%. But I tend to sense things. Often I am right. Others have commented on it. I am wondering if Kronk has intuitive skills, had an interest in the case because of his job (and the location of his superviser's home) and was drawn to that location in the woods for reasons he really doesn't even understand.

If you've ever read the book Blink by Malcolm Gladwell, he talks about how intuition is hard-wired in us through evolution. We process hundreds of thousands of external stimuli and data in an instant, unconsciously, and we are able to know things in "our gut" that we can't explain HOW we know them. It could be that Kronk just knew in his "gut" that there was a body in the woods. And he really can't explain how he knew it.

I read it as....Back when caylee was born, JG had a paternity test done to see if he was the bio-dad. In order for this test to be completed, I would think they would also have to run a dna profile on caylee so that they can compare it to JG's. So now that it has been officially done, back then. They have her (caylees) profile, on file.

Hope I helped a little.

You have. I already figured it out. I was being very dumb. I am tired. I am embarassed and sorry.

It also has about the Cap the Pink and white one with the words VIP Very important Princess

There is heaps on there

I bet this pink and white cap is a "Club Libby Lu" VIP cap. The Club Libby Lu stores are all closing at the end of this month, and I can't seem to find a picture on their website since they have removed their "shop now items", but it sure sounds like it would fit in this previous description of the club:

Club Libby Lu! Join the Club and get the V.I.P. (Very Important Princess) treatment

page 2 of 43
black plastic bag contained inside:
doll
back pack
childs toothbrush
etc....

so if these items were placed in there by who???

I knew I read about a black plastic bag and Casey's car...
That sounds like a bag they collected evidence in, or pehaps "helpfull Cindy" had put all the smelly stuff from the car in a garbage bag.
The garbage bag in the trunk was white. Was retrieved from dumpster at amscot. Is in a picture at top of p4. Is described as white by the great YM. Has been identified by its contents as being a trash bag from AL appt.

There is heaps on there

JaneInOz, can you point me in the right direction please? I can't recall reading about the cap? Thanks!

This time they took every hairbrush and toothbrush in the house along with all the vacuums!! They will have A fam hair out the wazoo for samples. However, they now have all of their DNA samples.

Hi SS!
Do you think that CA tried to clean all the hair from the brushes? For some reason, I picture her frantically cleaning the hairbrushes......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper
Back