2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
White shorts (can't tell if there are stripes) and light blue shirt..here is youtube full video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS648U0xTI0

Oh my...they could be the clothes found with her.:frown:

It sure makes me wonder now if Caylee was killed sometime on the 15th- after returning from Mt. Dora, but before her bedtime (as she'd be in pajamas)

I find it curious information concerning exactly what went on in that house that night has always been very vague. Other than what LP alluded to, there has been no mention of the fight/choking attack by Cindy- at least from what I've seen in the documents. If it happened, and I would bet that it did....you know LE got LA in the chair about it....

Could the lack of info released about the fight be another telling omission, perhaps?:waitasec:

tap:tap:tap - is this thing on? There are statements or replies happening and they are being repeated by others - I'm curious as to why???

Tho I can understand that we tend to scan by what others have posted - it's difficult to have the thread be logical in any way

Just something thats noticed and frustrating

Well, I reply as I am going through the thread. I don't wait till I read everything to reply to a post I want to reply to. Maybe others do the same as well. :)

Yes, your thing is on, so stop tapping it before it breaks. :crazy:

You are so lucky to have them at the ready - I have been searching for them all in one place to no avail.

Could you pretty please look at a photo for me? (When you get time)

It's the one of a wooded scene - like the entrance to a wooded area - with vivid colors - very stylized. I think it has a person in the scene with their head down - not for sure.

I thought it was posted a few times recently - right after the remains were found - likening the image to the site where Caylee was found.

Anyway - I can't remember if it had the heart thing going on in that pic as well - just curious - and wondering when it was created or modified.

Thanks.

Here you go. I would post them all into a PhotoBucket account, but that would take me forever. There are 4 of this image, 2 smaller ones and then 2 this size. The smaller ones were modified on 6/26/2008 at 4:51 pm and 4:53 pm. The bigger ones were modified on 6/26/2008 at 8:20 pm and 9:43 pm.

Attachments

• 793242_68213_ffa46b33c6_p.jpg
    793242_68213_ffa46b33c6_p.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 292
Hold on just a sec.

The fact that Orange County requested that this special test be specifically run (LA's DNA against Caylee's) says a lot, IMO.

HOWEVER, there are no "Examination Results" for any of these evidence examination requests. Take a look:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530418/detail.html

The pages in question start at pg. 44. Look at the requests around that page...none of them have an Examination Report.

So, maybe this "Report" wasn't omitted by LE. But the fact that it was asked for speaks volumes, again, IMHO.

Still not finding anything about Caylee's shoes... If she was wearing them when she left that morning and then there was some type of "accident," she would still be wearing them when she died.

I am new here and, forgive me for posting this here, but whats the parking lot?

go to the mainpage (Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community)

select "All Forums" from the menu on the left

All the Forum categories should now be listed.

scroll way down, almost to the end of the page and you should see "Private Forums"
The second item down is called "Parking Lot"
The thread with discussion Lee's DNA is:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75734

Maybe they DID. Didn't CA and GA give theirs at a slightly earlier time?

The day before (10-7-08) according to today's docs. But if LE did ask for GA's and CA's to be run against Caylee's, then it's not in these docs, and certainly not in the same sentence as the one we are discussing. And, as another poster pointed out, OC asked for LA's to be run specifically against Caylee's... not against DNA found at the crime scene, in the house, car, etc. Why else run LA's DNA against Caylee's known profile? Can you give me another reason for that? I honestly don't know much about DNA, so any enlighnment would be appreciated. :)

Hold on just a sec.

The fact that Orange County requested that this special test be specifically run (LA's DNA against Caylee's) says a lot, IMO.

HOWEVER, there are no "Examination Results" for any of these evidence examination requests. Take a look:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530418/detail.html

The pages in question start at pg. 44. Look at the requests around that page...none of them have an Examination Report.

So, maybe this "Report" wasn't omitted by LE. But the fact that it was asked for speaks volumes, again, IMHO.

This entire discussion started with someone reporting that there were results included in the documents for Cindy and George but not for Lee. I was just coming here to say I just read all of that section of the documents and I don't see results for any of them.

I still think leaping from asking for the comparison to paternity is a huge leap not really supported by anything.

Who knows why they asked for it. Maybe because he and Casey have the same mitochodrial DNA and they selected one of the four (Cindy, her mother, Casey and Lee) who would share that DNA at random.

At any rate, this discussion all started from an incorrect post, unless the person who posted that can provide us with where they found the results in those documents.

I just looked at the photo's in the sticky thread and couldn't see a cap in those pictures. Are there more than what's posted over there?
I will try to find it. There are tons of photos plastered all around in links etc. I originally set up a specific thread at the start of the case, but no one really kept up with it like we should have. Sorry!

DNA possibly Lee's matching Caylee, and it being fathers day - that could have been her "rage'. :(

You are intriguing! He didn't show up for Father's Day! This is a very strange, weird family. Casey nor Lee were present for their father.

12/11/08 search warrant stated "probable cause to believe that certain laws have been and are being violated in and on certain premises...4937 Hopespring Drive..."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530424/detail.html (hand numbered 3161).

Is this when G&C's attorney started talking about immunity?

That's just form language. No indication so far of the search warrants being directed toward crimes committed by G&C rather than KC.

This entire discussion started with someone reporting that there were results included in the documents for Cindy and George but not for Lee. I was just coming here to say I just read all of that section of the documents and I don't see results for any of them.

I still think leaping from asking for the comparison to paternity is a huge leap not really supported by anything.

Who knows why they asked for it. Maybe because he and Casey have the same mitochodrial DNA and they selected one of the four (Cindy, her mother, Casey and Lee) who would share that DNA) at random.

At any rate, this discussion all started from an incorrect post, unless the person who posted that can provide us with where they found the results in those documents.

There is only one reason to test Lee's DNA to Caylee's DNA. It has nothing to do with Mitochondrial DNA testing. They have Caylee's full DNA.

No problem. I saved all of Caey's PhotoBucket pics to my computer, so I am looking through them too. It's nice, because the has the date and time each pic was modified.
:)

Recovering-Lurker, Do you also have her icons? Wondering if you could post a link, since you saved them, as all I've gone back to see on the sticky threads, have been taken done.

TIA:)

Who knows why they asked for it. Maybe because he and Casey have the same mitochodrial DNA and they selected one of the four (Cindy, her mother, Casey and Lee) who would share that DNA) at random.

Ok, but as I just posted a minute ago, why run it against Caylee's known profile?? As another poster pointed out, the request was not made to compare it to DNA found in the home, at the scene, etc. It was to run one against another. Presumably to compare. Why? :confused:

This line blew me away:

Page:17 Ending of paragraph #7 Casey responding to trying to locate Zenaida's mothers home (Gloria)

"The defendant said she did not remember the house because she stopped paying attention to it since she came so many times".

I have no words. Just wow. :eek:

Did someone say a backpack found said "adorable" on it? Was it found in the car or at the crime scene?

Maybe this one?

brw_ 657.jpg

This line blew me away:

Page:17 Ending of paragraph #7 Casey responding to trying to locate Zenaida's mothers home (Gloria)

"The defendant said she did not remember the house because she stopped paying attention to it since she came so many times".

I have no words. Just wow. :eek:

Ok, but we are here to figure things out. Why did they ask for it? As another poster pointed out, OC asked for LA's DNA to be run specifically against Caylee's... not against DNA found at the crime scene, in the house, car, etc., which would be to exclude him from the crime. Why run LA's DNA against Caylee's known profile? Presumably to compare. Why else other than paternity?? Any suggestions? :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back