2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have always thought the term used was "there was no soft tissue VISIBLE. Which means there COULD have been soft tissue NOT VISIBLE under the duct tape.

I said the same thing the day of the press conference but no one responded so I assumed it was just me. :)

I wondered why Dr. G specified no visible tissue unless the word visible had some particular meaning, such as other tissue that might not have been immediately visible.

Of course she may also have just meant no tissue was found in her examination, leaving the door open for possible findings of tissue that wasn't visible to the naked eye by the labs.

Also note on the last page, last line of this group of FBI docs, page 3327 of discovery: Item "NE2 DNA Parentage Test Report (Item K-I)"

WOW! WOW! WOW!

I missed that. So they do have the results but aren't sharing them with us for some reason. I think Lee's lawyer let it out of the bag in his tv interview. This is crazy.

I guess I'm having trouble being clear. I was referring to how I thought that the post that started the new round of LA speculation was not invalid. It was post #205, by Cocoamom, who was pointing out that there are results for all of the other groups of forensic tests performed in the document group except for the Anthonys' DNA tests, which included the LA/Caylee request.

Initially, I only tried to clarify it because I thought Cocoamom's insight was a very good catch, and I think the omission is significant. It really doesn't matter much beyond that, it's just MOO.

Thanks for explaining. My point is when I read the documents I found NO results for anyone and I think the original post that started all this new speculation was wrong, because they said there were results for Cindy and George but not for Lee. I still haven't seen anyone show that there is anything showing any results for anyone.

I cringed a bit too as I was reading this....and not only the fact that DR. Lee had found more hairs, the amount of time that had already gone by that they were discovered. AND LE went back after him finding more hairs....

I kept thinking...is this going to look bad for the state? JB was apparently standing right there beside Dr. Lee as DR. Lee was finding these hairs.(?)

?. I hope this doesn't sound dumb, but if DR. Lee is working for the D. Why would he 'give' these hair findings to LE? A hair can make or break a case, depending on said 'condition' of the hair, right?

TIA.

It MAY be that one or some of those hairs were LE, or persons who conducted tests on or handled these exhibits. JB & Dr. Lee may have even shed a hair or 2 into the mix! It may be that those hairs weren't there when the car was impounded by LE.

LP just said on NG the outside bag was WHITE according to Kronk so it seems like it was the other way around.

No, he said Kronk said the bag was white. It's been a while, but I'm positive Kronk said no such thing, that he said he saw something white, not a white bag.

Repeating again, what I saw in the search warrant was very general, saying something along the lines of the body was inside a plastic bag and inside a laundry bag, not specifying which bag was inside which.

JaneInOz..Here's what you said:

[And oh on page 6 it has that she was in a black garbage bag and THEN cloth bag

I thought she was in the Cloth laundry bag and then put in a black garbage bag]

When I said "other way around" I was responding to your last sentence above..Kronk also saw a white bag (not black) according to LP so that means what was on page 6 is correct..Sorry for any confusion!

Kronk never said he saw a white bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He said in both his first call and his second call he saw a gray bag and that he saw something round and white near the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whether the grey bag is the trash bag or the laundry bag I'm not sure.....but it doesn't seem to be real smart to dump a body where you know there will be alot of other trash with a laundry bag on the outside....duhhhhh. A wheathered trash bag covered in muddy debrie would more than likely look greyish. I beleive the pink thing that we see in the crime scene photos....that one of the Detectives is looking at is more than possibly the laundry bag.

OR... they got the idea from all the rumors and thought they better check.

LE isn't stupid. The biggest question about paternity I've always had is why Money Grubbing Lying and Stealing Casey didn't go after child support money. Money she didn't have to work for which was her favorite currency.

At the very least she'd get a CS award of $200 a month and probably more. All the more so if the father really was dead. Casey could have gotten Social Security survivor's benefits of at least $700 a month for Caylee and certainly if he were really dead Cindy would have insisted as strapped for cash as she was because of the rest of the shiftless A family. Yet Cindy made no effort to push in either direction. Things that make you go "hmmm." Unless...

Cindy didn't want to *know* who the daddy was for fear of the truth.

Thanks for explaining. My point is when I read the documents I found NO results for anyone and I think the original post that started all this new speculation was wrong, because they said there were results for Cindy and George but not for Lee. I still haven't seen anyone show that there is anything showing any results for anyone.

There were no results for any of the family's DNA in the docs!!!!!
However, it also caught my attention that on the FBI docs that show receipt of the DNA samples for CA, GA and LA.......the only test the state was requesting be done was a comparision of LA's DNA to Caylees!!!!!!

Does anyone remember exactly what Greta asked BC just last week re: duct tape & what his answer was? I think he's been busted for LYING but need this info to know for sure..TIA!

IIRC, Greta asked BC if they took duct tape from the house and he basically denied that they had. I stopped believing anything he says a long time ago.

I believe he covered himself on this by stating that one page of the log was illegible, so they could not be sure what was on THAT page, but on the legible pages there was no duct tape.:rolleyes:

Looks like some were missing when I read through them.

I didn't see that anyone else had replied, so I thought I would share what I found.

Looks like the various media outlets broke up docs and were not consistent in what they published. Seems to me WFTV's release was the most complete. Using the hand-written numbers in the lower-right, it breaks down like this:

3063-3073: Supplemental County Investigation Report
3074-3142: missing
3143-3153: RK 911 Call Transcripts
3154-3171: Search Warrants
3172 : missing
3173-3215: County Forensics Part 2
3216-3274: County Forensics Part 1
3275-3327: County Evidence Sent to FBI
3328-3373: FBI Documents

So, 3063 - 3373 are the 311 pages reported released through discovery. So I think we're seeing everything from LE has released to the media regarding the FBI lab results.

However, I haven't found any media outlets publishing anything from 3074-3142 (69 pages). I wonder what's in there.

It may be you are talking about different results.

We are discussing the tests they ran to see if Lee was Caylee's father. There is nothing to suggest they ran a parentage test with George and it would be ridiculous to suggest Cindy was the mother.

Some posters where asking about what Kronk said he saw in August. I think, the body was disturbed very early on when it was placed there. you mix decomp with that heat and I'm sure the remains where disturbed by animals.....therefore, it would be really hard to say.... that what Kronk saw was or wasnt initially Caylees remains. ....

And further add the flooding and more time passes, Im sure the remains were repositioned many times since he saw what he saw. It's really hard to say whether or not Kronk was describing the remains or just other garbage left in that location.
LE or FBI lists of what items where found on the scene.....it doesnt say the position or order in which the remains where placed in what.....iot only says what was found at the scene.......yes, you have a laundry bag, blanket and a black garbage bag.....but I'm sure her body was ravished very early on after being put there....sorry to ramble, but regardless of what Kronk saw when he saw it, LE screwed this up when they didnt thoroughly inspect that area. So to me personally, I'm not weighing to much on what Kronk saw in August vs. what he saw in Dec. ..........It now comes down to....who placed the body there and how long its been there.

MOO

I cringed a bit too as I was reading this....and not only the fact that DR. Lee had found more hairs, the amount of time that had already gone by that they were discovered. AND LE went back after him finding more hairs....

I kept thinking...is this going to look bad for the state? JB was apparently standing right there beside Dr. Lee as DR. Lee was finding these hairs.(?)

?. I hope this doesn't sound dumb, but if DR. Lee is working for the D. Why would he 'give' these hair findings to LE? A hair can make or break a case, depending on said 'condition' of the hair, right?

TIA.

If I remember correctly, the hairs were found on items that were contained within the white trash bag. I do not see this as a problem, since Tony and his roommate both confirmed the garbage came from their apt.

I am just guessing that the items found within the trash bag were not even inspected for trace evidence before Dr. Lee and J. Baez went to look at the evidence.

We are not talking about a request to compare Lee's DNA to DNA found at any crime scene....they are asking them to test it against Caylee's DNA! Not DNA found on or around her, but her actual DNA.

Yes, of course! Just as GA and CA's DNA profiles were compared with Caylee's

There are several sets of DNA with shared alleles, in that house. Which profiles are on the stuff found at the crime scene?

Did anyone notice all the empty containers of Velveeta they found in the trunk? Wasn't that odd? It suddenly occurred to me that when my dog was sick, the only way she would take pills was if I put them tin a piece of soft cheese -- like Velveeta. If Caylee was given something like, say Xanax (Zanny) maybe Casey put it in the cheese so she would easily take it. Don't know if this has been discussed, but that's a whole lot of empty cheese containers in a trunk. Very strange.

We are discussing the tests they ran to see if Lee was Caylee's father. There is nothing to suggest they ran a parentage test wtih George and it would be ridiculous to suggest Cindy was the mother.

I don't see ANY results from ANY DNA tests in the documents. Does that make it simple? The point the original poster made was that it was suspicious that the results from the others were in there but not Lee's. I don't see those results. I don't see any results from any tests.

We are discussing the tests they ran to see if Lee was Caylee's father. There is nothing to suggest they ran a parentage test wtih George and it would be ridiculous to suggest Cindy was the mother.

There is ALSO nothing to suggest that LE ran tests to "see if Lee was Caylee's father." That is NOT referenced in any document. It was also not an NG "bombshell.:

Now, please take this to the Parking Lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back