2009.02.09 - The cousin that visited....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know that we'll find Joe in any SO database. Misty has said he was never prosecuted for messing with her. If you believe what Misty says that is....

I believe what Misty says. This girl had nothing to do with it.

I watched the orginal video where Misty mentions the van. The van was in reference to what police removed from the home, IMO, no mention of a van from the perp. if there had been it would have been included in the Amber Alert

Hmmm...well, that's an interesting take!

IMO, she was referring to her blanket that she normally slept with, and when she went to put Haleigh to bed she realized that she had peed on it so she had to wash it and the one off of the window, so as she would have a blanket that night too, and covered Haleigh with a sheet!

Who knows!!!

Interesting that the person was seen at a Carrabba's with a child fitting Haleigh's description. That is a very nice italian dining chain and a little on the pricey side. I certainly can't see the person depicted in that myspace page (Joe) dining at a place like that. I don't mean that in a mean way just odd to me.

nedthan - do you have a link to where it is said that the FBI or the sheriff talked to the cousin from tennessee ? all i have seen is that are "investigating" him, not that they have "interviewed" or actually spoken with him, or even found him for that matter.

thanx.

nedthan - do you have a link to where it is said that the FBI or the sheriff talked to the cousin from tennessee ? all i have seen is that are "investigating" him, not that they have "interviewed" or actually spoken with him, or even found him for that matter.

thanx.

Let me go find it, it was back on the other thread. BRB

Ok, let the speculation begin.
They all look like bad news to me..
BUT we do now have at least a first name:Joe

I hope you all are not just linking to random people or people not involved as far as LE is concered? I cannot look right now, but if you have linked to anyone like that please remove asap.

ok, joes #1 friend on his latest myspace page is named something gangster something...he is Joe's #1 friend, ok?
OK--There is a comment on his page from a girl and here is what it says (I have bolded a portion that I found interesting, dated Feb 3:

I've lived in Florida 2 years ago though... Didn't really care for it myself, I'm a TN girl for sure. Are you going to take lil' man & the baby mama with you... How is Aunt Marilyn & the kids? Haven't talked to them in forever. Your baby mama is halarious, telling you not to talk to the hoes & stuff. You only have 1 kid right? Yeah i been living here for 3 months now, way to long. Do you still live at home? What is your sister's e-mail so i can add her... You look cold in your default pic... LOL... What in the hell did you get locked up for anyways... I was reading your comments, some of them cracked me up son

Speculating here, but does this mean they were talking about fla, and he was going? Why is everyone in TN going to fla?

Yep...I think I was on the right track but I deleted my post. Im gonna let someone else figure it out.

thanx.

Liljim, I could not locate the video, It was on the Press thread half way down. There was a video and I clicked on the story linked to it and it opened another video about the search being conducted now. The reporter points out tire tracks and then goes on to state the cousin is being interviewed by the FBI. I will keep searching

What about Duncan and the Grone girl. she was spoted in a Denny??
My thoughts exactly... Duncan took that little girl out to dinner in the same town he had kidnapped her from months before. Brazen, to say the least. But, Duncan's crime of entering the house with two adults and a teenage boy clearly inside, murdering those three people, and kidnapping the two younger children was extremly brazen, to begin with.

But, when I heard of this alleged sighting in TN., I wasn't picturing this man taking the little girl into the restaurant to eat, I think it's more likely he brought the child in with him in a quick attempt to locate someone else in the restaurant.

Liljim, I could not locate the video, It was on the Press thread half way down. There was a video and I clicked on the story linked to it and it opened another video about the search being conducted now. The reporter points out tire tracks and then goes on to state the cousin is being interviewed by the FBI. I will keep searching

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131791&catid=3

Investigators Question Relative of Misty Croslin in Tennessee

thanx.

FOUND IT

http://www.wftv.com/news/18759621/detail.html

Reporter states "The FBI is investigating Croslin's cousin." -this as the search is on-going. IMO the Tip is a confession from the cousin or the police are pretty sure there is a good chance she is back there. Watch the video the amount of LE is incrediable. I think you are getting hung up by the word investigating. They have this guy now.

I think LE clearly is taking the cousin tip seriously. They seemed to have told Ron and Misty to NOT talk about it to the media.

Ron denies it all in yesterdays family presser. LE conveniently picks up Misty and whisks her away 5 minutes before the presser...(so she couldn't speak IMO)

In LE presser a media member mentions to the Sheriff that Misty told her about the cousin. Good thing the Sheriff was standing because if he had a chair he would have fallen off it. His reaction to hearing Misty mentioned this cousin to the media was VERY telling....again IMO.

I have been leaning towards Cousin Joe for a few days now but hate to come out and accuse anyone without evidence.

I pinged that cousin the first time he was mentioned. Really had to have been a known pedophile or someone close to the family. I ruled Misty out the first time I heard her interview.

I think LE clearly is taking the cousin tip seriously. They seemed to have told Ron and Misty to NOT talk about it to the media.

Ron denies it all in yesterdays family presser. LE conveniently picks up Misty and whisks her away 5 minutes before the presser...(so she couldn't speak IMO)

In LE presser a media member mentions to the Sheriff that Misty told her about the cousin. Good thing the Sheriff was standing because if he had a chair he would have fallen off it. His reaction to hearing Misty mentioned this cousin to the media was VERY telling....again IMO.

I have been leaning towards Cousin Joe for a few days now but hate to come out and accuse anyone without evidence.

And my question is just why did Misty say anything to the media about the cousin? A warning maybe! Is she just not getting the big picture?

Maybe that explains her bit of an 'attitude' this morning. She may have gotten her butt chewed out by LE and may explain why she was not at the tent with Ron and was 'home'. Maybe Ron had a few choice words for her also. Pure speculation on my part.

Help?
This is really bugging me b/c I cannot find the link now. In one of the last press conferences where RC was speaking with his mother he said something in reference to who had Hayleigh and I would like to look it again.
He said something about "This is blood".
Does anyone know the comment and I am wondering if Ron was making a cryptic remark to another "blood" relative...like Misty's cousin.

You know, my boyfriends child is missing, I'm being questioned by everybody and their uncle. The last place I would be thinking about is spending time on myspace. maybe it's just me :rolleyes:

Help?
This is really bugging me b/c I cannot find the link now. In one of the last press conferences where RC was speaking with his mother he said something in reference to who had Hayleigh and I would like to look it again.
He said something about "This is blood".
Does anyone know the comment and I am wondering if Ron was making a cryptic remark to another "blood" relative...like Misty's cousin.

Yesterday presser. I believe the one at 1:00PM IIRC. The same one that the man from the local funeral home said that they had set up an account for anyone who wanted to make a donation. There was another one later in the day with LE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume
Back