2009.02.09 - The cousin that visited....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Question. Please don't slap me - I'm just thinking out loud here. IF this cuz is involved, we know FBI has talked to him. So, it is know where he is. With Ron being so adamant about what he would do to the person that did this - why isn't he on his way to TN? I know the family wouldn't "let" him go and try to discourage him - BUT if it was me, and seeing his anger - he would "find a way to sneak out" and go - dontcha think?

Gma said today he wasn't doing well. I just don't know what to think any more.

Well,what you need to do is go look at his cousin's site from Joe's myspace,then you'll see all kinds of guns and him.

Is "cuz" the help Misty had??? And are we fixing to see more drama?

That's what I keep going back to, also...
Someone had to have unlocked that deadbolt, in order to open the door.
I'm thinking someone from the INSIDE OF THE TRAILER, and I don't mean the children.

i don't understand the propping of the screendoor if he was let in.

door could have been unlocked. maybe a/c guy left it unlocked and misty forgot to relock it after he left? maybe cousin was visiting with tommy around 5:30 and he unlocked it then; planning to sneak in later?

he might have been in town for around a month. maybe he stole a key at some point?

i wonder if the door had two locks that they were both locked regularly? or if they only locked the deadbolt?

i don't understand the propping of the screendoor if he was let in.

door could have been unlocked. maybe a/c guy left it unlocked and misty forgot to relock it after he left? maybe cousin was visiting with tommy around 5:30 and he unlocked it then; planning to sneak in later?

he might have been in town for around a month. maybe he stole a key at some point?

i wonder if the door had two locks that they both locked regularly? or if they only locked the deadbolt?

I think the door was simply propped open because someone was carrying stuff out to a car.

What's sad to me is that officials have already spoken with Joe and they obviously didn't find Haleigh with him. Which means...if he took her, where is she now? I want to believe this poor girl is alive.

Question. Please don't slap me - I'm just thinking out loud here. IF this cuz is involved, we know FBI has talked to him. So, it is know where he is. With Ron being so adamant about what he would do to the person that did this - why isn't he on his way to TN? I know the family wouldn't "let" him go and try to discourage him - BUT if it was me, and seeing his anger - he would "find a way to sneak out" and go - dontcha think?

There were other cousins together and what I'm hoping is they first wanted to get back at RC,but then all the media attention,got scared,maybe passed her off to other friends or cousins to hide.Maybe didn't know how to stop the cycle?That would be the good scenario.They could just drop her off somewhere.Maybe this is why LE is being tightlipped to give the opportunity for that,I don't know.

Maybe thats why he's having a bad day. He knows he cant go anywhere. LE would be all over him. I would like to know what effect this is having on Misty and her family seeing as though she has started an internal family drama here badmouthing her cousin, one of his parents is undoubetedly the brother or sister of one of Mistys parents.
Or maybe yesterday, they brought them into the station to let them know he had been cleared. Remember the trailer is still being held by LE, and today, LE said they didnt want to embarrass anyone. Why the heck would they say that instead of saying "we arent gonna comment about that " like they have everything else

maybe ron has calmed down and realized that it's not worth throwing his life away to get revenge? maybe ron isn't sure that this guy took her?

Is "cuz" the help Misty had??? And are we fixing to see more drama?

After the presser today where LE says they do not want to embarrass any family members, I took that as if this guy has nothing to do with it at all..
If he were there, he could have told them how Misty was acting and how the children were acting..

Unfortunately, Haleigh herself could have let him in. She recognized him. He could have led her outside and into a waiting car.
This could be,if she recognized him,if door was unlocked.I'm thinking there was possibly a party going on,maybe MC crashed out.She said Jr was awake,walked out of the room.Did he walk out,because others were there to talk to in living room?I think this is coming to more info since this came out today.

This could be,if she recognized him,if door was unlocked.I'm thinking there was possibly a party going on,maybe MC crashed out.She said Jr was awake,walked out of the room.Did he walk out,because others were there to talk to in living room?I think this is coming to more info since this came out today.

OMG she said Junior was awake? Where did I miss this story?

I think the door was simply propped open because someone was carrying stuff out to a car.

maybe if that someone was misty, but i don't think the cousin would bother if misty had let him in and known he was there.

i think he might have if he sneaked in and out while she was sleeping, though.

Oh yea and remember today gma was asked about what Jr. is saying and she wouldn't discuss it? I thought that was a very telling statement - plus the family knows what he is saying too - not just LE - he is a lil kid and he talks to whoever is there - especially mommy and/or daddy.

maybe ron has calmed down and realized that it's not worth throwing his life away to get revenge? maybe ron isn't sure that this guy took her?

Can you imagine,the not knowing and not knowing what your child is going through or even if she's alive?How devastating,I think LE has got themselves a lion about to rage,maybe why he couldn't go on search today.Which means all he has to do is think today.I also think if he knew,there wouldn't be a person that LE would be questioning today.

maybe if that someone was misty, but i don't think the cousin would bother if misty had let him in and known he was there.

i think he might have if he sneaked in and out while she was sleeping, though.

My thought is that he might be who helped Misty dispose of Haleigh and they were taking things to the car and propped the door open because it was eaiser.

I honestly don't know what to think anymore.....

My brain is frazzled...... and my heart is hurting for this family and their beautiful little girl.....

Maybe thats why he's having a bad day. He knows he cant go anywhere. LE would be all over him. I would like to know what effect this is having on Misty and her family seeing as though she has started an internal family drama here badmouthing her cousin, one of his parents is undoubetedly the brother or sister of one of Mistys parents.
Or maybe yesterday, they brought them into the station to let them know he had been cleared. Remember the trailer is still being held by LE, and today, LE said they didnt want to embarrass anyone. Why the heck would they say that instead of saying "we arent gonna comment about that " like they have everything else

I dont understand some of LE's tactics, actions. They sure are handling theis investigation differently from those in the Caylee case. In that case, we would have know all the details much sooner.

After the presser today where LE says they do not want to embarrass any family members, I took that as if this guy has nothing to do with it at all..
If he were there, he could have told them how Misty was acting and how the children were acting..
Yes, and maybe he told them Misty left the trailer, and other things Ron didnt know, that's why Misty is at home, not in the tent with Ron. Also goes to Ron's bad day

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back