2009.02.18 Disposable camera found at crime scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CA mom confirmed Caylee being at nursing home also.

CA mom confirmed Caylee being at nursing home also.

Do we really believe ANY Anthony? I think there is a new word for it... Anthonese. It's a new language that means the opposite. lol. Sorry. Need some coffee. :floorlaugh:

Nursing home 6/15/08

picture.php

Tony L's phone 6/3/08

picture.php

hmm what do you think?

Her bangs are half an inch longer (to the eyebrows) in the second one.
I can't tell by facial expressions because i think she looks different in each.

I'm not necessarily saying that they weren't at the nursing home on June 15th..........I do have questions about the whole change of dates thing, but wether they were there, or not there, I do not believe that video was taken on June 15, 2008.....I think maybe the video was their attempt to substantiate the date chance. You know how Cindy over explains things when she is lying. I don't know how they got the date to say the video originated on that date unless it had to do with transfering it from one place to another or one camera to another, but I will never believe that was taken on that date. I have a 22yr old, a 13yr old and a 2 & 1/2yr old grand daughter that is almost the age Caylee was when she died. I know what a 2yr old looks like, and I know what a 3 yr old looks like. They change a lot in that year. Plus GA and CA both talked about how well she talked, and Tony talked about her counting to 40 in spanish. My grand daughter isn't quite as old and she can talk to you like a grown up can. I don't see that in this video of her "reading" her book. Plus the pictures say it all.

I'm not necessarily saying that they weren't at the nursing home on June 15th..........I do have questions about the whole change of dates thing, but wether they were there, or not there, I do not believe that video was taken on June 15, 2008.....I think maybe the video was their attempt to substantiate the date chance. You know how Cindy over explains things when she is lying. I don't know how they got the date to say the video originated on that date unless it had to do with transfering it from one place to another or one camera to another, but I will never believe that was taken on that date. I have a 22yr old, a 13yr old and a 2 & 1/2yr old grand daughter that is almost the age Caylee was when she died. I know what a 2yr old looks like, and I know what a 3 yr old looks like. They change a lot in that year. Plus GA and CA both talked about how well she talked, and Tony talked about her counting to 40 in spanish. My grand daughter isn't quite as old and she can talk to you like a grown up can. I don't see that in this video of her "reading" her book. Plus the pictures say it all.

GA said during his deposition she couldn't speak in sentences... no big surprise I guess. they all have a different story.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138094"]George Anthony's testimonies - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Attachments

• no prargraph.png
    no prargraph.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 17

Sorry. Its verified that Ca and Caylee were at Grandpas retirement home on June 15th 2008.Records from the home show they were there.The video matched what was said to be true.

Nursing home 6/15/08

picture.php

Tony L's phone 6/3/08

picture.php

hmm what do you think?

What about this one? To me she looks older here, but that's just my opinion. This outfit reminds me of the one she was wearing in the pic of her opening the sliding door. By the way.. just looking at the two above pictures more closely, she honestly looks older to me in the second one. JMO.

2qlqzdg.jpg

here are a few examples.............

Attachments

• Caylee.jpg
    Caylee.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 91
Sorry. Its verified that Ca and Caylee were at Grandpas retirement home on June 15th 2008.Records from the home show they were there.The video matched what was said to be true.

Just because they were there does not necessarily mean that video was taken on that day. I'm not saying I believe it was not, however. I don't know what to believe, actually.

Just because they were there does not necessarily mean that video was taken on that day. I'm not saying I believe it was not, however. I don't know what to believe, actually.

Ok. Thanks for supporting or rather not supporting what I said.LOL.

Ok. Thanks for supporting or rather not supporting what I said.LOL.

LOL, Ranch.. I know, I know... I'm all over the place! I do believe this case has driven me batty :crazy:

Mslindyj - I tried to answer you, but it said you didn't accept pm's or that you weren't able to accept (something like that). I just upload my pics on tinypic.com, then copy and paste the url made for forums into my posts here. It's pretty quick & easy. :)

When my nephew was Caylee's age, he sometimes looked younger than he actually was in pictures..sometimes he looked much older. Now that he's 7, he looks much older than that in pics. I wouldn't look too much into it.

Besides, the anthony's just aren't smart enough to change dates/times in a digital camera. cindy didn't even know what a browser was and the difference between clicking a link and actually typing words into a search engine. The anthony's are of average intelligence at best, and I am being generous when I say that.

I believe the video of Caylee on fathers day is authentic. MOO

When my nephew was Caylee's age, he sometimes looked younger than he actually was in pictures..sometimes he looked much older. Now that he's 7, he looks much older than that in pics. I wouldn't look too much into it.

Besides, the anthony's just aren't smart enough to change dates/times in a digital camera. cindy didn't even know what a browser was and the difference between clicking a link and actually typing words into a search engine. The anthony's are of average intelligence at best, and I am being generous when I say that.

I believe the video of Caylee on fathers day is authentic. MOO

BBM. Good point.

Nursing home 6/15/08

picture.php

Tony L's phone 6/3/08

picture.php

hmm what do you think?

Caylee has a wound under her eye in the 6/3 photo. I believe I can see the faded mark from it in the nursing home picture, taken 12 days later. That seems about right to me. Also, her bangs are shorter in the newer picture; I'd say her hair was simply trimmed between the two pictures.

Well one thing's for sure with these pictures. They show what a living doll Caylee was. She was so precious, it just exudes out of the pictures. They're really hard to look at because I can't stand to think of this little angel suffering. I bet the people at the nursing home fell in love that day.

Well one thing's for sure with these pictures. They show what a living doll Caylee was. She was so precious, it just exudes out of the pictures. They're really hard to look at because I can't stand to think of this little angel suffering. I bet the people at the nursing home fell in love that day.

I most respectful summit that all children are precious. Not just the "cute" children. My good friend has a grand daughter with a severe facial birth defect. She is now almost 4 years old. And the way people turn away from her because she is not a "living doll" sickens me. The child is wonderful in all areas. Except for an unbalanced face. Caylee death here is no sadder then any other Childs unnecessary early death to me. Why we judge a persons worth by looks has always mystified me. But it is a fact of life. A very sad fact of life.

I most respectful summit that all children are precious. Not just the "cute" children. My good friend has a grand daughter with a severe facial birth defect. She is now almost 4 years old. And the way people turn away from her because she is not a "living doll" sickens me. The child is wonderful in all areas. Except for an unbalanced face. Caylee death here is no sadder then any other Childs unnecessary early death to me. Why we judge a persons worth by looks has always mystified me. But it is a fact of life. A very sad fact of life.

Well said. Agree 100%

just to be clear here, I never said anything about 'cute'. I used the word precious. I would never refer to any child as anything but precious and all children in my eyes, are living dolls. My niece was born with a form of MS andit affected her mentally and physically. There was a time when drs thought she was going to die. She's 25 years old, gets mistaken for 12, and people either stare or turn completely away. She's not much over 4 feet tall and the only guys who have ever show an interest in her, have been up to no good. I think she's precious and a living doll too, and I'm grateful every day that she's alive. And by the way, the word 'doll' may mean something different to me than you. It's what I've always called my youngest daughter. She has heard me refer to her as 'Doll', more than her real name. At school, she's picked on for being chubby and called 'ugly. Looks mean very little to me. All God's children are beautiful.

LOL, Ranch.. I know, I know... I'm all over the place! I do believe this case has driven me batty :crazy:

Mslindyj - I tried to answer you, but it said you didn't accept pm's or that you weren't able to accept (something like that). I just upload my pics on tinypic.com, then copy and paste the url made for forums into my posts here. It's pretty quick & easy. :)
Thank you! I will go in and adj the settings.........that must be a default, I don't recall ever making that one of my settings........Thanks again!

Yes...........my point exactly................

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back