2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think so. Now that someone posted the enlarged version, the glittery red backing matches very well with the outside of the heart. It starts dark on the outside, and gradually becomes lighter toward the middle.

The perspective in both images is different, creating some size ambiguity, but I think it's a match.

I'm just not sure. The actual sticker seems rounder and a little shorter than the backing that's on the envelope. But that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me. But, with the distinct coloration in the sticker, darker going lighter, I would think that a if the backing is somewhere to be found, a definite match could be made.

Did you guys see this picture? Is that blood that is all over the fabric?

45125256.jpg

Only if one of the CSI's bled all over it. Blood would not look like that unless it was fresh.
Lanie

Is the backing of the sticker actually stuck on that envelope? It couldn't have been mailed like that, as it blocks part of the address and the zip code. I would love to know what is in that envelope, maybe a late birthday card?
Lanie

You're right. No, it would not have been mailed with the address covered up. I bet the sticker back was put on it later. With the .37 stamp I would assume this is an older envelope and stuck in a drawer somewhere. Caylee or Casey later on probably stuck the backing on it in an inadvertent manner.

On the tape within a black oval was written the word "HENKEL". Also written on the tape was "Consumer Adhesives Inc. max temp 200'f Avon Ohio 44011.
do a search on the word.... " HENKEL" . yikes!!!! it sayssss.. KNIVES!!! OMG! THE one THAT WAS IN caseys car??????

dam her!!!!

it looks that way...can anyone make out the date on the envelope?
Look at the stamp, is it a 32 center or 37 cents? That could give us a time frame too as stamps have constantly been on the rise over the past 2 years.

OMG this girl is nuts:

In March 2007, shortly after the alleged miscarriage, Anthony called Murphy and told her she was feeling "crazy" and was considering getting "herself committed," the report said. Anthony had "imagined this life with Brandon [Snow] and that she was supposed to have this baby in October," according to the report.

Yes, I will admit, I have taken GHB. Back in my party days, I am no longer in my party days...I took it once (hey, EVERYBODY was doing it) anywhoo, My girlfriend and I drank it from a BOTTLECAP. Thats right, a bottlecap full. We shared the damn bottlecap. It doesnt take much I can tell you that. If Caylee were given any amount of GHB, she wouldnt have made it. This is not a drug to "experiment" dosage with. I imagine a bottlecap full would have killed this girl. When we were offered it, the kind drug dealer at this party made sure we only took a miniscule amount. It is that powerful. The DEALER supervised..That should tell you how dangerous it is. I called my dad to come and get me, I was DONE! No joke, and nothing to play with. That would do poor Caylee in before any xanax would I can attest to that.

thanks for sharing this tidbit...never been near the drug but it helps knowing how powerful it is....is it a stimulant or depressant???? the description could go both ways....

Is the backing of the sticker actually stuck on that envelope? It couldn't have been mailed like that, as it blocks part of the address and the zip code. I would love to know what is in that envelope, maybe a late birthday card?
Lanie

Just my guess - I think the sticker backing and envelope are items in a shoebox that Casey was saving. The sticker backing is not stuck on the envelope just laying on it in the box when the picture was taken. The envelope probably contains a card (birthday, holiday, congrats on birth, etc.) that was saved in the shoebox as a momento. Most likely along with other cards, letters, and items.
If this is the case then the letter and the date of the letter is probably not important, but if the sticker backing matches the sticker found at the crime scene that of course would be very important.

Did you guys see this picture? Is that blood that is all over the fabric?

45125256.jpg

I noticed that as well but dried blood would be darker and that material (what ever it is) looks really dirty and the red looks bright. I can't figure that one out. :waitasec:

Photo 48 looks like a small green heart sticker on the trowel.

From Wesh:

11:34 a.m.: Also found in Casey Anthony’s room was a child development book. There were several pages marked in the book, many of which were about child tantrums and hot “hold the line with tantrums.”

I know the last sentence doesn't make grammatical sense but that's a direct quote folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214