2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone puts the crime scene photos in an index as jpg's can you please post it for me as I cannot load the site with the pictures as someone last time had the crime scene photos in an index and posted it- or PM me with it- thank you Much appreciated

That "03" could very well be an evidence number from LE. I don't believe that is the date at all.

LE is not going to write on her diary. it is definitely the date she WROTE 03, but not necessarily the date she wrote that ENTRY.

i do believe we're too quick to assume one way or the other.

If the one at the crime scene was cream colored then I think it can be seen in the photos just released. It is with a black colored plastic bag. Or maybe the canvas was really dirty. [Or maybe it was something else entirely.] I saw the photos in the 9 sets of photos on the wesh orlando site. I think it's in the 4th set. They have hundreds of photos up there.

Did Muzicman and post the documents anywhere yet? I really am getting a headache trying to read them at the news sites!

The card/envelope came from a Mount Dora zip. SO this must have been from Caylee's ggrandparents.

In the original photo from the dump you can see the addressor last name ends in "sea" as in Plesea.

I think the letter came from GGma/GGpa.

I haven't read all 35 pages so if this has been mentioned forgive me. They say there was a pregnancy test found at the remains site right? I wonder if it is a used one? Coz don't you have to urinate on those things? They'd be able to match that to KC's DNA and she could not explain that away. I so hope she took that test before pitching it out with her daughter! moo

If the syringe has to do with Caylee, I agree with A.D. that she didn't act alone...omg. this is so terrible. this is heartbreaking.

Amy said KC was too dumb to act alone. However, KC has done about everything possible to implicate hersalf save for shouting "I killed my daughter" at the top of her lungs.

My vote is she did it alone....and she's not smart enough to get away with it.

Can anyone make out what this evidence photo is? It's photo number 24. My imagination is running wild and it's making me nauseous as to what it looks like. I haven't been able to expand the picture to get a better look at what it says on the evidence tag and my eyes are old. :crazy:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

first time poster so sorry if i am doing this wrong...
Tried to blow up the tag to read it and it gets to blurry but gives me chills everytime i look at this picture

Tried to blow up the tag to read it and it gets to blurry but gives me chills everytime i look at this picture

:Welcome-12-june:

Ive tried to zoom in paint, tried to zoom with my camera and phone....it just goes blurry. Im curious to know what it is too.....:confused:

Just found this online. Kids mix Gatorade with a new drug called GHB.

------------------------------------------

GHB: Gamma hydroxy butyrate or Gamma hydroxybutyric acid, Sodium Oxybate

Made From: gamma butyrolactone (GBL) and Sodium Hydroxide or Potassium Hydroxide - basically it is degreasing solvent or floor stripper mixed with drain cleaner. When GBL or BD or products containing them are ingested, GHB is produced in the body, that is why we refer extensively to GBL and BD products on these pages.

Other Chemical Names used for gamma butyrolactone (GBL): gamma-6480 * agrisynth blo * gamma-bl * blo * blon * 4-butanolide * 1, 2-butanolide * 1,4-butanolide * butyric acid, 4-hydroxy-, gamma- lactone * butyric acid lactone * butyrolactone * alpha-butyrolactone * gamma-butyrolactone * 4-butyrolactone * butyrylactone * butyryl lactone * 4-deoxytetronic acid * dihydro-2(3h)-furanone * 4- hydroxybutanoic acid lactone * 4-hydroxybutanoic acid, gamma-lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyric acid cyclic ester * 4-hydroxybutyric acid lactone * 4-hydroxybutyric acid, gamma-lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyric acid lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyrolactone * nci-c55878 * 2-oxolanone * tetrahydro-2-furanone *

Street Names for GHB: GHB, "G" (most common), Gamma-OH, Liquid E, Fantasy, Georgia Home Boy, Grievous Bodily Harm, Liquid X, Liquid Ecstasy (is not ecstasy), Scoop, Water, Everclear, Great Hormones at Bedtime, GBH, Soap, Easy Lay, Salty Water, G-Riffick, Cherry Meth, and Organic Quaalude, Jib.

snipped for space...
Isn't GHB also more commonly known as the date rape drug. Hubby has narcolepsy and they were going to give him GHB, but he said no because it is the date rape drug.

I just got home from work and am getting through the thread as fast as I can, but were the docs themselves released, or just these 16 pages?

The marker by the item says FABRIC. It appears to be FIBERS.. It is NOT HAIR.

On page #15 in the doc's Le collected Winnie the Poo bedding from guest/office dresser drawer..So which one is missing Cindy?

Don't forget in the set are sheets, blanket, and comforter.
Easy to confuse one with the other.
The Greta interview, we may have been seeing a sheet and not the comforter.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV