2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpopular/18740442/detail.html

On pic nb 52 in the above link, the sticker from the duct tape seems to fit perfectly into small empty sticker space, ive been trying to photoshop both to their actual size to see if the sticker will fit perfecly, but my skills in this area turn out to be shockingly bad, has anyone else tried this with success?

I'm just getting on here tonite so if this has already been answered please forgive me. I just read on another thread that is the number of a home inspector.

Hey SleuthyMama I'm with you...I just got home and haven't read everything. I am looking through the crime scene photos and clearly photo 15 of the diary is marked '03 in red ink, next page is the "Bombshell" entry. I think this is an old diary. Has this already been asked ???? if so sorry like I said I just started sleuthin' tonight.....:crazy:

Has anyone noticed the noticed the book with the brick design on the front in the evidence photos? I believe the cover reads "Burning Down the House." It was photographed on the bed with some type of folded sheet/cloth on it, also underneath the diary and again underneath the box containing the heart sticker backing. Any thoughts?

It's in photo 11.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpopular/18740442/detail.html

On pic nb 52 in the above link, the sticker from the duct tape seems to fit perfectly into small empty sticker space, ive been trying to photoshop both to their actual size to see if the sticker will fit perfecly, but my skills in this area turn out to be shockingly bad, has anyone else tried this with success?

It does look that way, but imo the heart sticker is not the same. The one found is puffy and glittery.

This is a letter that was stuck to the wall in one of the pictures
350v61l.jpg

the page on the left says '03 but i believe there were pages ripped out and then the june 21 page

There are obviously pages torn out. So I am wondering IF she made an entry for June 15th and June 16th and if so, WHAT did she say? WHatever it was it would most definitely be incriminating. Would LOVE to see those torn out pages. Wonder if LE can;t recover what imprint was left from a day or so earlier?

If the heart sticker came from the envelope, then the rest of them are at ggandmas house.

Looks like we are seeing some crime scene photos of items that may not be related to Caylee. CSI had to photograph and document everything - and determining what items are not related could have come later.

WARNING: Don't assume that any photo showing any item is something directly related to Caylee.

Good post and advice.

Many subject posts and replies in here apply to several threads already in progress for discussion. This is not a General Discussion thread, so I urge you to utilize those threads.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by pirate
Laundry bag found in Anthony garage matches bag in which Caylee's body was found.
____

I agree, and I thought I read where the one at the Anthony home was found IN a black bag on top of a shelf in the laundry area of the garage.
Hmmm perhaps hiding it? Is this a replacement laundry bag KC bought at JCPenneys? :waitasec: rot in :behindbar KC.

It also says that they found black trash bags in a suit case and also a dog kennel. Was someone trying to hide these items? Who stores trash bags in suitcases and dog kennels?

There are obviously pages torn out. So I am wondering IF she made an entry for June 15th and June 16th and if so, WHAT did she say? WHatever it was it would most definitely be incriminating. Would LOVE to see those torn out pages. Wonder if LE can;t recover what imprint was left from a day or so earlier?

I'm inclined to believe that journal may have been started in '03 and that those ripped out pages may relate back to that. I think June 21 08 would be the first time since Caylee's murder that she might have had a moment to get her demented thoughts down on paper. Before that I think she was too caught up in dealing w/ the immediate aftermath. By the 21st though, she's done and over it. Just like the true narcissist she is. It's all about her and why can't everyone else just get over it like her?

This is a letter that was stuck to the wall in one of the pictures
350v61l.jpg

my name is laura,I am

born on march 19, 1986

that was crazy when I found

the same birthday as me! I

to let you know that I

and that everyone is not aga

really bad for how the med

the protestors are treating yo

continue to stay strong and

to you. Those protestors a

should be locked up instead

wish I could go there

that's all I can do right now....I'm crosseyed!!

Pic 3, those look like pill bottles. (the 3 bottles by the trash mound).

could be....or, seems like prescription pill bottles would have that safety kind of cap rather than this type. They look like they could be bottles of bubble blowing solution, or the kind of bottles that come with a baby bag for mixing formula, etc, like maybe they came with that black bag that says Enfamil on it? I'll have to look at the size of them again...

From Wesh.com:

10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, says, “I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

If this journal entry is dated 2008, holy carp. :eek:

it looks like it says 2003 though, doesn't it?

WE all know kc loves to play games and do clues........the 03/08 is just another game........but document people can tell if it is 5 years old or 7 months old........IMO

ahhhh 9 days without JB.....bet kc is needing medication by now!

my name is laura,I am

born on march 19, 1986

that was crazy when I found

the same birthday as me! I

to let you know that I

and that everyone is not aga

really bad for how the med

the protestors are treating yo

continue to stay strong and

to you. Those protestors a

should be locked up instead

wish I could go there

that's all I can do right now....I'm crosseyed!!

Thanks! Ha! I could barely do a few words.

Has anyone noticed the noticed the book with the brick design on the front in the evidence photos? I believe the cover reads "Burning Down the House." It was photographed on the bed with some type of folded sheet/cloth on it, also underneath the diary and again underneath the box containing the heart sticker backing. Any thoughts?

It's in photo 11.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

I thought that could have been a yearbook...?

That's not new. It is the 'date rape' drug.

re: GHB I always wondered if KC and Caylee might both have been drugged (chloroform or other drug, the gatorade bottle with white residue is interesting). (Though I can't understand why KC wouldn't know this had happened or say anything to anyone, etc, but still, interesting anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV