2009.02.18 Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am way behind most of you. Nothing new about that lol. I must say that I heard most of this info on Nancy Grace and was going yes yes yes! But when I started actually reading the documents and seeing the list of things found such as "2 teeth, rib bone, etc" it seemed so much more REAL that I felt the tears well up. I am not a big cryer so no tears actually fell. I was just wondering if seeing it in print seemed to make it more real to anyone else.

I am way behind most of you. Nothing new about that lol. I must say that I heard most of this info on Nancy Grace and was going yes yes yes! But when I started actually reading the documents and seeing the list of things found such as "2 teeth, rib bone, etc" it seemed so much more REAL that I felt the tears well up. I am not a big cryer so no tears actually fell. I was just wondering if seeing it in print seemed to make it more real to anyone else.

you are not alone. i cried a couple times myself when i was reading the docs. what got me the most was all the trash. she literally threw her out like she was trash.

I know this is off OT but my heart is hurting. they found the body of 3 yr old Dominic today in the lake behind where he lived. My heart goes out to the family. so sad. hoping that one turns out to be an accident.

OH GEEZ. I also saw on HLN ticker that stated a little 5 year old boy was found inside an alligator. WHAT?? It did not have any state or info and i have not hear anything of this. Why have we not heard of a 5 year old boy missing?

it looks like it says 2003 though, doesn't it?

I responded to this on the diary thread....when I initially saw this on Wesh, the '03 was not showing, which is why I was so shocked. Whether this is an old journal entry OR an old journal with a new entry remains to be seen. It is hard for me to accept someone could be this callous...yet I haven't seen much so far to make me believe otherwise when it comes to KC.

That really got me. My stomach sank, and I did cry. God bless LE and the CSI for doing their job.

Hey SleuthyMama I'm with you...I just got home and haven't read everything. I am looking through the crime scene photos and clearly photo 15 of the diary is marked '03 in red ink, next page is the "Bombshell" entry. I think this is an old diary. Has this already been asked ???? if so sorry like I said I just started sleuthin' tonight.....:crazy:

I just noticed the same thing! If it's an old diary...why are they showing it. Has anyone covered this yet?

The simple thought of what Caylee went through gives me nightmares.
I think I need to pull up the rant thread!:furious:

I just noticed the same thing! If it's an old diary...why are they showing it. Has anyone covered this yet?

There are pages torn out (if you look close) & I suggest reading the DIARY thread for all the info/discussion.

Also on the Supplemental report, pg 9, when Detectives execute search warrnt on Dec 20th, Cindy tells Det's that a Winnie the Pooh blanket belonging to Caylee was missing.

I can't believe Cindy tells them this on December 20th ? She HAD to know prior to that, that would be one of the frist things checked and I am sure Detectives asked her about this before...man that makes me so mad !

She told the whole world about it in the greta interview. I posted about it in the anthony floor plans thread a while back.
She said that the room was the same as it always was except for the pooh blanket not being there and a couple of other things.

The simple thought of what Caylee went through gives me nightmares.
I think I need to pull up the rant thread!:furious:

It's horrific :furious:

When I'm reading some reports I feel like I'm about to have an anxiety attack..Or something!

I think I have had a light bulb moment. In the People magazine story from last suumer, weren't there pictures of CA sitting by Caylee's bed with a Winnie the Pooh blanket on it? Did CA fib?

I was thinking the same thing, but judging from the pics we've seen its likely that caylee had a few diff ones......maybe. :confused:

From WFTV:
"Defense Reacts
Meanwhile, lawyers for Casey Anthony released this statement Wednesday. “The State’s forensic report on duct tape, plastic bags and other items is a one-sided law enforcement-generated report and is biased and speculative. It uses ‘junk science,’ the kind of flawed comparative analysis that the two-year study by National Academy of Sciences released today.”

wow that sounds as belivable as if the glove doesnt fit you must aquit
what the hell is jose going to say, oh crap she did it?
everyone deserves a defense attorney, but you know if he was a good one
he would plead her out, she will get death if they continue this game:behindbar:furious:

I always noticed how MUCH Caylee had & wondered where they got all the $$$ for it since they were (from all accounts) almost broke for years :confused:

IIRC CA mentioned (maybe during the rambling FBI interview?) that KC bought ALOT of the stuff Caylee had.
It was probably bought with money she stole from friends and family, but it was mostly KC bringing them home. Probably trying to buy Caylees affection once she saw that Caylee had a deeper conection with CA, than herself.
JMO

I'm not sure where to post this but I want to say what an amazing job the OCSO did with this case. The documents are meticulously written, literally not a stone left unturned, and the search of the crime scenes were also really well done, inch by inch. I am very impressed. They are true professionals.

OH GEEZ. I also saw on HLN ticker that stated a little 5 year old boy was found inside an alligator. WHAT?? It did not have any state or info and i have not hear anything of this. Why have we not heard of a 5 year old boy missing?

O/T That happened in Australia and was a tragic story. Two kids playing on the bank of a river that they knew was infested with crocs. Parents "taught kids about crocs". Parents begged authorities not to kill the croc so they didn't, just cut him open, found the child, and sewed him back. Sad.

Has anyone noticed the noticed the book with the brick design on the front in the evidence photos? I believe the cover reads "Burning Down the House." It was photographed on the bed with some type of folded sheet/cloth on it, also underneath the diary and again underneath the box containing the heart sticker backing. Any thoughts?

It's in photo 11.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

What is that? A school yearbook?

Can anyone make out what this evidence photo is? It's photo number 24. My imagination is running wild and it's making me nauseous as to what it looks like. I haven't been able to expand the picture to get a better look at what it says on the evidence tag and my eyes are old. :crazy:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

I'm behind, sorry if this was already answered. It looks like a stuffed animal to me - gray fur with white and black plastic eyes? I can read one word in the second to last line - first word is "colored."

picture 33 breaks my heart. Looks like one of the dogs ran and got on Caylee's bed when the detectives went in there to photograph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89