2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
re: GHB I always wondered if KC and Caylee might both have been drugged (chloroform or other drug, the gatorade bottle with white residue is interesting). (Though I can't understand why KC wouldn't know this had happened or say anything to anyone, etc, but still, interesting anyway.)

Interesting theory.

Who do you think might have drugged them both? And wouldn't the defense team have already checked this out as a possible theory? Or, would that be presumed to be part of LE's responsibility to follow-up upon in their investigations of KC's friends?

your guys' eyes are better than mine, I can't read any of the label and I just thought it was a gray plastic bag stuffed inside another bag :) But now that you mention it that does look like possibly a black and white plastic toy eye on it. I can't find any way to save the photo or close up on it....

Interesting theory.

Who do you think might have drugged them both? And wouldn't the defense team have already checked this out as a possible theory? Or, would that be presumed to be part of LE's responsibility to follow-up upon in their investigations of KC's friends?

Can the defense team investigate like that? I thought only LE could do that.
I'll answer your question on my own profile page to avoid getting Off Topic here with any theory stuff. Nothing new, just the same old theories I've wondered about since the beginning.
It will be interesting to see whether it's GHB or other drug in the gatorade bottle or just plain old gatorade, and what prints are found on the bottle, etc.

didn't realize my response was posted for a minute there, sorry folks, didn't mean to go OTT.

picture 33 breaks my heart. Looks like one of the dogs ran and got on Caylee's bed when the detectives went in there to photograph.

I saw that and didn't know if it was a stuffed toy or a real dog. He is awfully cute!

I'm inclined to believe that journal may have been started in '03 and that those ripped out pages may relate back to that. I think June 21 08 would be the first time since Caylee's murder that she might have had a moment to get her demented thoughts down on paper. Before that I think she was too caught up in dealing w/ the immediate aftermath. By the 21st though, she's done and over it. Just like the true narcissist she is. It's all about her and why can't everyone else just get over it like her?

:clap::clap: ITA! :clap::clap:

KC is the victim in all of this. Definite mental issues, not insane.

Unfortunately, by the time LE was informed of Caylee's absence, and KC obtained legal council, I don't think much would have shown up on most drug tests, unless she was perhaps a long-time user of a drug with specific long-term physical or chemical marker characteristics. I don't think this was really a viable option for either LE or the defense to pursue after 31 days. I guess another reason I don't buy into that theory is that I can't recall seeing a span of time during the key June 15th - 17th time line when KC might have been drugged and left alone long enough not to have known?

I'm also very curious about the Gatorade bottle, the liquid, the sediment and the syringe. I hope we'll see further information on that during one of the upcoming doc dumps.

first time poster so sorry if i am doing this wrong...
Tried to blow up the tag to read it and it gets to blurry but gives me chills everytime i look at this picture

Welcome to WS :)

PotatoHead, I removed my answer to your question regarding theory so as not to take this thread OTT, could you also so we don't get the thread in trouble? Thanks!

I saw that and didn't know if it was a stuffed toy or a real dog. He is awfully cute!

I thought he was a stuffed toy at first, too! Then I realized how shiny his eyes were :) Their dogs really are so cute. I bet they're missing Caylee, as shown by him jumping up protectively on her bed.

Where is the toy horse? If it was at the crime scene it would have been listed.
Who threw the idea that there was a toy horse? Was it LP or media??

Done Seagull. Removed my reference line, too.

Here is one I am curious about: Just because it is being reported that the syringe may have been in the wrapper, I don't see anywhere that it says the wrapper was still intact, i.e. sealed, or if a used syringe had been shoved back into the wrapper.

I wish we had time to do a Gatorade test. Store the bottle outside for months to see if sediment would settle in it.

Oh I knew I should have written that down. I read a toy horse and plastic fence piece. In the docs or on a thread? Can't recall.

it was just mentioned in a search warrant in the last doc dump, it wasn't mentioned in the evidence from the scene at that time, but in the ensuing search warrant it listed on the search list "any toy horse matching one found at scene where remains were found", or something along those lines.

The monkey backpack? stroller? I've been reading......not mentioned.........

I'm only through about 10 pages on this thread. i see so many posters jumping to conclusions about things. I also believe that Casey murdered Caylee, but a lawyer could twist Casey's statement to mean something else other than the way it's being interpreted here.

"“I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

This could also be twisted to mean that she hopes she made the right decision dumping the boyfriend who she replaced TL with, and that she hopes TL will marry her in the end and she's very happy finally.

I'd bet it wasnt an actual needle, but the syrnge that comes with a prescription to put in the childs mouth and squirt the medecine, but at this point anything goes I guess....

If you look in the search warrant evidence removed from the home (in today's doc dump), you will see they emoved several child medicine syringes fom the south bathroom)

If you look at the picture of Caylee's room the bedding doesn't have Pooh bear on it. Looks like a plain white blanket.

In the dump today, the leads report indicates that when presented with the search warrant, Cindy looked it over and remarked that the Winnie blanket was missing. GA was visibly upset and was sent out to the porch to cool off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV