2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per image #36 at http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18741575/detail.html

Casey had read or purchased "The Shack" by William Young http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0964729237/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link

I about bought this book on Saturday the 14th. The book states
"Where tragedy meets Eternity" but it reminded me that Casey has just killed her daughter and left her for dead.

The story is about a young daughter who was abducted during a family vacation and evidence that seh may have been brutally murdered is found in a shack deep in the Oregon wilderness..... In a world where religion seems to grow increasingly irrelevant The Shack wrestles with teh timeless question, "Where is God in a world so filled with unspeakable pain?"

How very odd is that....the police did not take that for evidence.

And I noticed the Edgar A. Poe book. Strange reading collection, huh?

Okay..long time lurker, but first time writer! Be kind!:)
Any idea who Joy Wray is that supplied 11 photos to "aid in investigation"

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740700/detail.html
pg 43

Looking for a good sleuther to gather info!:waitasec:

Oh God, you don't want to know. Her husband supposedly works with the A's PI. There was a whole thread about her I thought. I believe she said she was searching with TES gave pics to LE of the area where Caylee was found to prove she wasn't there when they searched. She is full of it.

From another forum

It is being said here that Casey admitted to LE that entry in diary was written AFTER Caylee was missing. I can't look at the video right now so I have to trust someone else will.

http://www.wesh.com/video/18742269/index.html

After saying it was written 5 days after her child was missing, the reporter sees the other page and stops. He then says he has concerns because it says '03.

"Hang on....this is saying...okay, we've got to hang on a minute." He then calls out to another reporter, "Hey Chris, one thing that concerns me is on the other page next to it...This diary looks like it might be from 2003," he tells the researcher/reporter.

I have a bunch of needleless syringes here, I used them to give my cat medicine.

I don't know how things are in Florida, but here in Virginia you can't just buy syringes with needles. I am on blood thinners and I have to get a Rx for the needles but you can get syringes all day long from the pharmacy OTC.

Okay..long time lurker, but first time writer! Be kind!:)
Any idea who Joy Wray is that supplied 11 photos to "aid in investigation"

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740700/detail.html
pg 43

Looking for a good sleuther to gather info!:waitasec:

She was there when TES was searching and threw herself in it, But she believed that Casey was innocent, and that the nanny did it, she is in support of the A's. And she seems to have some problems. Jmo but I think she is attention deprived.

I don't know if I saw right
Did they take 3 cell phones from KC's room??

I don't know how things are in Florida, but here in Virginia you can't just buy syringes with needles. I am on blood thinners and I have to get a Rx for the needles but you can get syringes all day long from the pharmacy OTC.

Yup and here they come with Baby Panadol (paracetomol) in the box just the Syringe part

Now either, Casey was mixing it in the Gatorade bottle and syringing it to Caylee, to sedate her

OR she was using the syringe to mix up the drug for herself to party with.
Maybe she was *using* when she killed Caylee ?

I don't know if I saw right
Did they take 3 cell phones from KC's room??

I just saw that. And I thought that I saw (2) AT@T motorola, and cingular motorola. Looks like some more information as far as a doc dump.

Yes. HLN is implying that the diary entry is from after Caylee was last seen alive.

I'm so torn. I don't want the media running with that unless we can prove the entry is from '08. Not that there isn't enough other evidence to convict her, but it'd be one more think JB could point to when he talks about poisoning the public against his client, etc.

Then again, I would think they would have thought hard about releasing it if there wasn't something to indicate it was relevant. I agree that the '03 could have been the date the book was given. Surely there'd be context before or after.

I have never believed that Casey has felt NO guilt. She's narcissistic and probably thinks it was for the best, but I think she might have felt that Caylee was a sort of martyr in her quest for a better life. She felt bad she had to die, but it was necessary, whatever.

I could see her wanting to tell SOMEONE what she did, and since she couldn't, she turned to an old journal she had stashed away. Maybe she hadn't written in a diary since she was 15. Not wanting to bother with her old, childish thoughts, she tore those out and got a fresh start. Hence, a new entry for a new life. And she got to unload a bit.

I think you may be exactly right on here. Very possible especially with the removed pages.

I think that's what she said, anyone can get needle-less syringes. The needles are the part that is hard to get.

OH yes, the diary. That brings on speculation! Wow.

As to the mention of KC's possibility of a miscarriage, who knows. I do remember reading one of the phone call logs where KC texted to her girlfriend (Amy H.) that she (KC) was having cramps for the first time in 3 or so years and it was really bad that day. Now I can't find that phone log to give you a link. I read so much last night. The cramps could have gone along with a miscarriage or not. It's speculation, but food for thought. However, I think this was in 2008 that KC mentioned that.

ETA: I notice the 42 cent stamp too. I think that's what it is. Notice the handwriting on the address part of the envelope? It's in a hand writing that could very well be a senior citizen. It looks like perhaps an arthritic or just stiff hand of an elderly person. Perhaps a grandparent or great grand parent/aunt, etc. It was very stylized writing, such as some of my German relatives, but I can't put a label on it!

In one of the pics, you can see the zip code on the envelope for return.I looked up zip and it is to MT. Dora, which is where the ggrandparents of Caylee live.

In one of the pics, you can see the zip code on the envelope for return.I looked up zip and it is to MT. Dora, which is where the ggrandparents of Caylee live.

I noticed Cindy's birthname on the return address sticker so I figured it must be Caylee's ggparents.

~Jai Yen

In the evidence photos of the house there is a picture of the BACK of the sticker sheet with hearts. On it, in red ink ( like the diary entry) is a name (see photo for full name) Rick S. and a phone number. "3-11" and "B.O" or "B.C" and "9-8". The phone number pulls up as a Winter Park Florida cell #. Anyone know who this is?

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

Photo #52 out of 76.

I'm just getting on here tonite so if this has already been answered please forgive me. I just read on another thread that is the number of a home inspector.

it said the blanket was stained. stained with what? i hope not blood?

maybe the stain on the blanket could match to that of the stain found in the trunk of her car?

..reading thru the documents made me ill... saddened.. and very angry.
KC is going down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member