2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18738287/detail.html

11:10 a.m.: Also included in this new evidence is a serial number found on a shirt taken from the Anthony home. It matches a number taken from a shirt collar found with the body. Investigators also said a pull up diaper found with the remains is also consistent with those taken from the Anthony home.

Oh My!

From OS http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story?page=1

"Investigators conducted a search warrant at Anthony's Hopespring Drive home after the Caylee's remains were found. Here are some of the items seized: - Nine pair of women's shoes from Casey Anthony's closet - A white/red heart-shaped sticker backing with sticker removed that was found in a shoe box in Casey Anthony's dresser. - A sheet for red heart-shaped stickers with the three remaining on the page found in a red folder in her dresser. - A sheet for multi-colored heart-shaped stickers in a black binder in her dresser. - Two white-rimmed plastic children's sunglasses. - Two pair of children's denim shorts -- size 24M - Three denim children's skorts - one 3T and two 24M - Miscellaneous doll clothing - Five pairs of children shoes - One black garbage bag found inside a suitcase in the garage area - Two handwritten notes from a chest in Caylee's room - Some muscle-relaxers and anti-anxiety medications were taken from the master bathroom that were prescribed to Cindy Anthony."

GHB is one of the three date rape drugs.

From what I read it's also used for recreation and can obviously put someone to sleep. Perhaps KC was using it for herself recreationally and using it to put Caylee to sleep?

I have 369 Doc pages so far, uploading them to WS and will put them in the private forum area with security restrictions. They need to be redacted a little - witness addresses/phone #'s - so it may take a little while.

Thank you, Muzikman. You are the BOMB!

:blowkiss:

Can't forensics tell how old a document is not only by the paper but also the ink that it is written with?

dear lord, I hope so! I would imagine they can. This is one of the biggest pieces of evidence yet, if it is in fact from 08!

A white/red heart-shaped sticker backing with sticker removed that was found in a shoe box in Casey Anthony's dresser

the heart looks raised to me, not like the one on the envelope. it's like... thick?

Yep, sticker on the envelope must have come from another source. Caylee disappeared in June.. she couldn't have stuck the sticker on the envelope if it's dated 22 Sep! And it looks like a kid stuck it there, IMO.

Investigators conducted a search warrant at Anthony's Hopespring Drive home after the Caylee's remains were found. Here are some of the items seized: - Nine pair of women's shoes from Casey Anthony's closet - A white/red heart-shaped sticker backing with sticker removed that was found in a shoe box in Casey Anthony's dresser. - A sheet for red heart-shaped stickers with the three remaining on the page found in a red folder in her dresser. - A sheet for multi-colored heart-shaped stickers in a black binder in her dresser. - Two white-rimmed plastic children's sunglasses. - Two pair of children's denim shorts -- size 24M - Three denim children's skorts - one 3T and two 24M - Miscellaneous doll clothing - Five pairs of children shoes - One black garbage bag found inside a suitcase in the garage area - Two handwritten notes from a chest in Caylee's room - Some muscle-relaxers and anti-anxiety medications were taken from the master bathroom that were prescribed to Cindy Anthony.

Oh My!

From OS http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story?page=1

"Investigators conducted a search warrant at Anthony's Hopespring Drive home after the Caylee's remains were found. Here are some of the items seized: - Nine pair of women's shoes from Casey Anthony's closet - A white/red heart-shaped sticker backing with sticker removed that was found in a shoe box in Casey Anthony's dresser. - A sheet for red heart-shaped stickers with the three remaining on the page found in a red folder in her dresser. - A sheet for multi-colored heart-shaped stickers in a black binder in her dresser. - Two white-rimmed plastic children's sunglasses. - Two pair of children's denim shorts -- size 24M - Three denim children's skorts - one 3T and two 24M - Miscellaneous doll clothing - Five pairs of children shoes - One black garbage bag found inside a suitcase in the garage area - Two handwritten notes from a chest in Caylee's room - Some muscle-relaxers and anti-anxiety medications were taken from the master bathroom that were prescribed to Cindy Anthony."

I'll say this again.....The Syringe "MAY BE THE MURDER WEAPON"

BOLDED BY BOSTON

MUZIKMAN You are my hero!!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::toast::gold_crown::bow::bow::bow::rocker::martini:

Now HURRY!

:whip2:

have ya'll seen this?

Currently Active Users: 1397 (563 members and 834 guests)

Sorry to go o/t but the number keeps climbing!

Getting back on topic, why did LE take doll clothes?

A white/red heart-shaped sticker backing with sticker removed that was found in a shoe box in Casey Anthony's dresser.

Maybe I'm making a huge leap, but why would she keep something like that in a shoebox unless it...meant something. Maybe she wasn't a fastidious housekeeper, but imagine the odds of it still being there. Or at least one just like it.

That's a nail, I think. Not the biggest nail, but a staple at the very least. :)

Yes, that heart looks like rubber or plastic. Not simply a traditional sticker.

It's got that "puffy" bubble coating type thing over the top of it...sorry for my lack of better description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr