2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also on the Supplemental report, pg 9, when Detectives execute search warrnt on Dec 20th, Cindy tells Det's that a Winnie the Pooh blanket belonging to Caylee was missing.

I can't believe Cindy tells them this on December 20th ? She HAD to know prior to that, that would be one of the frist things checked and I am sure Detectives asked her about this before...man that makes me so mad !

I agree...

She had to have known it was missing & only mentioned it when LE arrives with a search warrant looking for that particular blanket.

Cindy has been witholding much more than this as well....IMO

I am also surprised that we are not seeing more documents released in the florida case of Haleigh Cummings

no one has been charged in that case yet. you need to have someone charged and a defense lawyer to ask a motion for the discovery

I just read Yuri's supplemental report. Am I correct that he didn't speak with Annie until JANUARY of this year? And under subpeona no less? What's up with that?

Why hasn't LE questioned CA on this???? I guess thats why she lawyered up. She doesn't want to tell how she knew the body was there. I bet that KC told CA what happened. CA knows what happened!! she needs to be arrested for not telling them what she knew (or is it not against the law to hide what you know about a crime?)

http://www.wftv.com/news/18739816/detail.html
the pictures are whoa!! sticker is identical to the sticker that was found on her
i cant believe cindy told dominic to go look in that area
we all know the anthonys found out what happened and trying to cover it up

From Wesh.com:

10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, says, “I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

If this journal entry is dated 2008, holy carp. :eek:

It's dated 6/21/08!!! 5 days after she killed her!

First time poster. Bear with me. I see a lot of posts concerning the "03 in the diary. IMO She wrote it June 08. Most females put a date or year when they first get or buy a diary inside the cover. Not unusual at all.

I agree...

I think she dated the book when she first got it & may have put it away & never used it until June 21st 08,

Also....it almost looks like there could be a few pages torn from it.....I may be seeing things but if you look at the crease it almost looks like there's a gap with serated edges....Like torn out pages would look

It's dated 6/21/08!!! 5 days after she killed her!

"IF" she did write this on June 21st 08 then she's gone...

Case closed...Go directly to jail & do not pass go...!!!

And thats if they don't reinstate the death penalty

The facing page has "'03" in the top left-hand corner. It also looks like some pages may have been torn out.

Do you se that too.....The torn out Pages?

I thought so too but then I thought i was seeing things

This is too much, CA was not grieving the loss of Caylee. On Dec 20th during the search warrant she decides to tell LE that a Winnie the Pooh blanket is missing. Wouldn't you check what was missing long before this, didn't LE ask her if anything was missing in previous interviews ? Also, on Dec 20th search warrant she tells Detectives that she had people search that area and NOTHING was there. IMO, this shows she wasn't grieving the loss of Caylee right after the remains were found, but still busy trying to COVER UP for KC. How does ANY of this help Caylee ?

you know i always believed she was drugging her and didnt mean to kill her and then did all of this nanny crap becuase she was afraid to say what she had done, now im not so sure, after reading that journal, i think she killed that child just to spite cindy
I hope the end justifies the means
what the crap is that?
she should die

I just read Yuri's supplemental report. Am I correct that he didn't speak with Annie until JANUARY of this year? And under subpeona no less? What's up with that?

The subpeona (& lawyering up) is a surprise & very interesting!

I just read in the reports that "in" and "packages" lettering was also found. so the shirt prob did say "BIG trouble comes in small packages". Earlier reports did not include the word packages.

That diary entry is extremely damning, IMO! EXTREMELY!!! It shows, at least to me, that she was not crazy....she seems calm and happy!

This is too much, CA was not grieving the loss of Caylee. On Dec 20th during the search warrant she decides to tell LE that a Winnie the Pooh blanket is missing. Wouldn't you check what was missing long before this, didn't LE ask her if anything was missing in previous interviews ? Also, on Dec 20th search warrant she tells Detectives that she had people search that area and NOTHING was there. IMO, this shows she wasn't grieving the loss of Caylee right after the remains were found, but still busy trying to COVER UP for KC. How does ANY of this help Caylee ?

She wouldn't have said any of that to LE if she was trying to cover anything up. Everything she said admitted a vulnerability. She wouldn't have done that if she was trying to cover it up. She would have left it all unsaid. I don't see any Anthony cover up evidence in this doc dump. I see Cindy reacting naturally and off the cuff and voicing connections in her head as they popped in.

Whew, I have made it through page 9 here on WS.

My comments so far: Remember that the dump site for Caylee's body had trash from all the years, not just Caylee's remains. Through rains, storms (hurricanes), and litterbugs, there will be trash there that blew in, floated in, was thrown in, etc. Luckily there is definitely trash related to Caylee's case, and other trash can be ruled out, perhaps.

The Kindercare sign could have been placed nearby and due to weather, floated into the area. I can see a daycare's desire to advertise near a housing development.

Looking into Caylee's room, wow. She was DOTED upon. Raising our children, we had plenty of financial means, but we never bought as much as the Anthonys did. A toddler only needs a few pairs of shoes because they outgrow them so readily. I can see that some of Caylee's little shoes were of different sizes. That photo makes me cry. I noticed that some of the brands are Target brands

How many pairs of sunglasses does a toddler need? I don't even think our children had any, maybe one pair just for playing. They had at least a dozen pair for her.

We discovered that no matter how many toys you buy for your young children, they have more fun with their own means of play, using imagination, physical activities like running, bikes, swimming. They tire of the toys that surround them all the time, almost becoming blind to them. Caylee had so many, there wasn't room to play.

Somebody was overcompensating in the toy and other tangibles department. A good yard sale would have cleaned up that problem!

I don't think the pink flag says "Preg. test", but who knows.

Now, to catch up on the pages of this thread.

Toys to compensate for the lack of little friends to play with?
Wondered this from the beginning.
This famiy was reclusive from what I have noticed. Families with dark hidden secrets do not want others in their space.
Sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member