2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what was significant to me was Cynthia telling LE that one of Caylee's pooh blankets was missing when LE came in to do the house search after the remains were found

I also thought everything else was bombshell after bombshell... The reason why a lot of this may not seem like a bombshell is because we are shellshocked! I cannot believe what the sunshine laws allow us to see before trial (not that I am not curious LOL).

I am also surprised that we are not seeing more documents released in the florida case of Haleigh Cummings

Remember the most damning evidence will come out at trial. I wasn't disappointed today, but it did change my decision on DP: Bring it back...
I agree, gibby. She certainly does deserve the death penalty.

On July 5th Lee sent Annie a Text message asking if she had seen Caylee -

When Annie asked Casey about Caylee, Casey said that "Lee is crazy...everything is Fine"

I think the duct tape is the bombshell. And the laundry bag. And it looks like they may have the piece of paper from which the sticker came. I was really hoping for prints. Hope we see some.
Lee not the father, I know that will be a bombshell for some!

what was significant to me was Cynthia telling LE that one of Caylee's pooh blankets was missing when LE came in to do the house search after the remains were found

I also thought everything else was bombshell after bombshell... The reason why a lot of this may not seem like a bombshell is because we are shellshocked! I cannot believe what the sunshine laws allow us to see before trial (not that I am not curious LOL).

I am also surprised that we are not seeing more documents released in the florida case of Haleigh Cummings
Yes, there's bombshell after bombshell, I feel. And there's more than enough to get her the DP. IMO.
The laundry bag, duct tape, and plastic bags at the scene match the ones at the Anthony's home! OMG!

Also on the Supplemental report, pg 9, when Detectives execute search warrnt on Dec 20th, Cindy tells Det's that a Winnie the Pooh blanket belonging to Caylee was missing.

I can't believe Cindy tells them this on December 20th ? She HAD to know prior to that, that would be one of the frist things checked and I am sure Detectives asked her about this before...man that makes me so mad !

Evidence on the Childs body suggests that the death was "Not" accidental but an intentional act

I wonder what was in that Gatorade bottle? And a syringe? To me, this is huge.

I wonder what was in that Gatorade bottle? And a syringe? To me, this is huge.

I know! I want the trial now!

I wonder if this is a little push for KC to plea. LE must have some gooood stuff behind their doors.

Downing also told investigators that she received a phone call from Lee Anthony in October after information had been made public about Casey telling another friend she could get some Xanex from her friend named Annie.

Downing said Lee Anthony told her, "We all know Casey's done bad things but you need to protect yourself. You need to…if they call you, you need to tell them the truth. You need to tell them anything you know because if you know something you need to tell them….Don't protect Casey."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

Could it be he was trying to take the heat off KC and possibly implicate Annie? You know - Annie being the "xanax supplier"...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member