2009.02.18 Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are stupid criminals but if that diary is from 08 shes more dumb then I thought, who the hell leaves all this evidence around, if she kiled her well I should say when she killed her why would she be so dumb as to not get rid of the stickers, or
whatever else they found in her room
if she stole the gas cans why not get rid of them instead of giving it back to george
it just doesnt make any sense
she must really believed that the police were going to believe her story and that she would not be the one to blame
why in the world would you leave any diary around?
this is awful but if im going to kill someone and hide the body im going to make sure there
isnt anything at the crimescene that they could find in my bedroom

She made all those mistakes cause she's one sandwhich short of a picnic. Her own friend said she was too dumb to have accomplished this herself.

Also known as Klonopin. It's also an anti seizure medication. It is stronger. I was on it for six month's after my husband died. Even after taking it for month's I always felt like I had a glass of wine or two under my belt.

Klonopin is a benzodiazepine tranquilizer. It's not generally used as first-line therapy for seizures; it's an anxiolytic (prescribed for anxiety).

It is a very, very common drug of abuse.

There are "doctors" (really, licensed drug dealers) who prescribe it like candy to anyone willing to pay the price. I would be quicker to assume that Casey got this from one of these doctors--or an online pharmacy--than legitimately, for a legitimate illness. But a sob story to the family doc could have netted her an Rx, too.

There is a date written on the flag. Is the pregnancy test dated 12/15/02?

45124996.jpg

No it is dated 12/15/08. It says preg test and black plastic, I assume as in black plastic bag. So if we are to assume that the part of this black plastic bag is from KC's home, then the pregnancy test had to be hers as well. If this particular black plastic bag piece was not from KC's house , then we must assume that this, like I beleive the pez dispenser is, would be just some random trash.

Specifically Epilepsy I believe.

the anti-seizure meds are used for bi-polar people also, like depakote or lamictal. She had some drugs like SOMA (carisoprodol), and the other med propoxyphene were from 2006. Both those drugs cause heavy sedation.

I was reading the medication list for CA and she was on clonazepam, which is generic for klonopin. That is a drug similar to xanax, but I believe it is stronger.

I'm certainly not qualified to say this... but I know someone who was on Klonopin while detoxing from alcoholism. Not claiming CA is an alcoholic.. but it does make one wonder. I think I would have tipped a few if I'd had to put up with Casey!

Seroquel, if I remember correctly, is also an anti-psychotic.

~Jai Yen

the anti-seizure meds are used for bi-polar people also, like depakote or lamictal. She had some drugs like SOMA (carisoprodol), and the other med propoxyphene were from 2006. Both those drugs cause heavy sedation.

I'm learning alot about it today. I should add I was on it back in 1996. So my initial info is a bit old. lol.

Also known as Klonopin. It's also an anti seizure medication. It is stronger. I was on it for six month's after my husband died. Even after taking it for month's I always felt like I had a glass of wine or two under my belt.

My daughter takes Klonopin for a seizure disorder..When she first started years ago it made her very sleepy & kinda dopey but now nothing at all.. She takes 2-.5 mgs- 3x a day which would throw a normal adult for a loop..I'd love to know the dosage for CA..My guess is .5 mgs & if she doesn't abuse it she should be able to function just fine once her system got used to it.

Sorry if this has already been answered...can't keep up!! Soooo if these are the documents released to Baez before he went into the hospital, then they released another 1100 pages on Monday (correct?) we should be expecting another document dump/release by the end of the week or early next week right? TIA for the help!!

Hey SG. I've read that the SA's office has up to 20 more disks of documents to release to the defense in the next few weeks, so I believe we'll have many more doc dumps to count on shortly.

Specifically Epilepsy I believe.

years ago, I was prescribed Klonopin for panic disorder.... (I used to have really bad panic attacks) So I know first hand that Klonopin CAN and IS used to treat anxiety...(albeit Usually in conjuction with an antidepressent ) From what I saw.. it looked at the Rx for Cindy was prescribed AFTER Caylee went missing.. at least the particular bottle they described was...

From Wesh.com:

10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, says, “I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

If this journal entry is dated 2008, holy carp. :eek:

It's date '03. Very puzzling.

I'm betting donuts to dollars the number ONE misused benzodiazepine is our good friend XANAX! :)

I have no idea how many pooh blankets, comforters they had in the home before Caylee went missing, or after. I do know that if faced with a similar situation I think I would be counting things like that right after the incident. Did CA go out and buy another Winnie the Pooh balnket, could have. I do know she felt it necessary to tell police on Dec. 20th (and not before) about a Winnie the Pooh blanket that was missing from their home. I, myself, find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe she didn't know this LONG before Dec. 20th. I think after they found the remains, SHE knew what was missing and what could have been dumped with Caylee, she knew that they may already have the missing blanket, and THAT is why she offered up the information. IMO.

:furious::furious::furious:

geez louise, i was simply saying that i didnt believe the pooh blanket found in the woods was the pooh comforter seen on caylees bed. it was a smaller, thinner "blanket". i didnt mention anything regarding ca buying or replacing anything. good grief. maybe she did. maybe she didnt. i was not referring to any of that in my post.

If she knew the blanket was missing, when did it go missing? She was photographed in People next to the bed with the blanket on it--that was AFTER Caylee was missing. Am I missing something?
Seems to me she was very clever to have the blanket photographed. Wonder if it would have still been there if the circumstances had been different...like they knew a search would be happening. Something tells me someone else may have been the one responsible for discarding the "new" blanket.

My daughter takes Klonopin for a seizure disorder..When she first started years ago it made her very sleepy & kinda dopey but now nothing at all.. She takes 2-.5 mgs- 3x a day which would throw a normal adult for a loop..I can't imagine what more then one pill of this or any other type drug would do to a child of Caylee's age.

What type of Seizures does your daughter have, if you dont mind my asking? and is Klonopin her only AED?

I wonder if she has a seizure disorder. Because my doc said it's only prescribed for that and severe anxiety, very severe anxiety.

It can be prescribed for bipolar, or more commonly, unipolar sufferers, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89