2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a plastic bag Target bag.. the red is the dye. Remember the "TARGET BULLSEYE Logo"

The bag is somewhat shredded because that is what happens to plastic in the elements.

This thread has become really hard to follow. Are you saying that the bag Caylee was found in was a Target bag?

I have a family member that was on it. He has both TIE and bipolar disorder. It screwed him up so badly that they decided to take him off of it and replace it w/a different drug but had to put him in drug rehab to take him off b/c the withdrawal was so bad. He literally became physically ill from the withdrawal symptoms. It can be a very serious drug. In fact, abc news had a report on it being one of the worst prescription drugs and how the side effects can last for years even after you're on it.

It is - it's a wicked drug, very addictive and sneaky about it. I am a benzo adddict- been clean for about 6 years now.

Am I missing something...or isn't that the reason WHY LE took the picture?

There was a pooh comforter on that bed AFTER Caylee went missing, as it seems to be in the video with Greta. Now, there might have been another blanket and this comforter means nothing, but I'm wondering if there were two (comforter and blanket) or just one. IF there was just one, where did the one come from in Greta's interview? Did someone go out and buy one after Caylee went missing?

Now, in these photos, there is NOT a comforter....did ALE take it or was it taken away once Cindy told LE that a Pooh blanket was missing. I'm just trying to figure this out, to see if this family was involved in some kind of coverup.

Defense Reacts
Meanwhile, lawyers for Casey Anthony released this statement Wednesday. “The State’s forensic report on duct tape, plastic bags and other items is a one-sided law enforcement-generated report and is biased and speculative. It uses ‘junk science,’ the kind of flawed comparative analysis that the two-year study by National Academy of Sciences released today.”

are they serious?? the defense needs to learn to shut their mouths!
I feel like double bagging a whole bunch of folks myself today!

oh, god, I was reading up the docs just fine til I get to a list OF LITTLE BONES.

I cannot take this :(

On Page #15 they collected "Winnie the Poo" bedding in the guest/office dresser drawer..what is that about..?anyone see a picture.

Just my guess - I think the sticker backing and envelope are items in a shoebox that Casey was saving. The sticker backing is not stuck on the envelope just laying on it in the box when the picture was taken. The envelope probably contains a card (birthday, holiday, congrats on birth, etc.) that was saved in the shoebox as a momento. Most likely along with other cards, letters, and items.
If this is the case then the letter and the date of the letter is probably not important, but if the sticker backing matches the sticker found at the crime scene that of course would be very important.

The card/envelope came from a Mount Dora zip. SO this must have been from Caylee's ggrandparents.

How did I miss this..Last I knew I thought we weren't sure if the bottle & syringe was definitely related & now I see it was IN the bag!

Authorities found a World of Disney bag near Caylee Anthony's remains. Inside the bag investigators discovered a Gatorade Cool Blue bottle with unknown liquid and white sediment. A syringe in a wrapper was found inside a toilet paper roll that was in the bottle.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/18/new_documents_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

There was a pooh comforter on that bed AFTER Caylee went missing, as it seems to be in the video with Greta. Now, there might have been another blanket and this comforter means nothing, but I'm wondering if there were two (comforter and blanket) or just one. IF there was just one, where did the one come from in Greta's interview? Did someone go out and buy one after Caylee went missing?

Now, in these photos, there is NOT a comforter....did ALE take it or was it taken away once Cindy told LE that a Pooh blanket was missing. I'm just trying to figure this out, to see if this family was involved in some kind of coverup.
IMO...the blanket that was on the bed after Caylee was missing was newly purchased. CA knew she did some things that might have gotten her in trouble...and IMO this was one of them. It's the only reason I can come up with WHY it was no longer there on the day of the search. She probably wanted NO PART of the fake blanket and tossed it after the interviews. Again, JMHO.

This thread has become really hard to follow. Are you saying that the bag Caylee was found in was a Target bag?

No.. earlier a poster thought she seen fabric with blood. It was a picture of a torn up Target plastic bag.

Coming out of lurkdom....
In all the pics I've seen posted so far, the date has been cut off the top left corner of the "diary". It clearly says '03. Pages torn out in front of the June 21st entry. Why? Who tore out those pages? Are there pages after June 21st? Why save a diary with one page in it?

Can I post a pic? I don't think so since this is only my second post. I'll put the top left corner of the diary pic in my signature...maybe that will work.

I noticed that as well but dried blood would be darker and that material (what ever it is) looks really dirty and the red looks bright. I can't figure that one out. :waitasec:

Perhaps it is a Target logo. The red round bullseye logo they have. The tag by LE says blk plastic but I am beginning to beleive it is a Target bag.

IMO...the blanket that was on the bed after Caylee was missing was newly purchased. CA knew she did some things that might have gotten her in trouble...and IMO this was one of them. It's the only reason I can come up with WHY it was no longer there on the day of the search. She probably wanted NO PART of the fake blanket and tossed it after the interviews. Again, JMHO.

We already sleuthed that the blanket was a blanket that can be bought at Target as part of the set. Please do a search for blanket on the forums. Also look in images I believe #3 there is a pic with Caylee and another blanket(barely seen in photo on left hand side.)

On the BED is a COMFORTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member