2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I aplologize. Its Page 3567. (3478 is printed above it. )
Its possibly evidence already seized, and held at OCSH HQ, that they took swabs of on that day.
Just ignore me...lol.
Mushy brain today.:silenced:
Thanks, I had seen before, but just couldn't find it.

I am guessing LE saw something like a stain (Blood?) and took swabs off items held by them, hence the address.

Or she may have needed to scoop out sand that decomp fluid leaked onto with the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor. She might have then poured another bag into the sand box to make up for the missing sand? I'm sure there was some scent of decomp left behind in the sand box. I also wonder what the sediment composition from the black bags is going to turn out to be. If it's a high concentration of sand box sand then we'll know.

...where would she have put the sand she removed from sandbox?

Might have gone in the bag along with Caylee. I mean a double plastic garbage bag and a vinyl coated canvas laundry bag would hold quite a bit of weight. I'd guess that it probably wasn't more than a couple of shovels full.

Might have gone in the bag along with Caylee. I mean a double plastic garbage bag and a vinyl coated canvas laundry bag would hold quite a bit of weight. I'd guess that it probably wasn't more than a couple of shovels full.

It wouldn't have been more than a couple shovels full, that's not too big of a sandbox. Hmmm...now I like this theory, it explains the shovel use :waitasec:

The LE description of the recovery of the "Play Sand" bag leads me to think that the sand it contained was right there with the bag.

Someone else pointed out a while back that the familys dogs would have been sniffing around it and acting up if Caylee was in there, but they were inside dogs and may have only spent a few minutes at a time out there.

Resp. snipped

Wonder if that's where the lime GA spread in the backyard came into play - maybe the dogs wouldn't leave it alone?

It wouldn't have been more than a couple shovels full, that's not too big of a sandbox. Hmmm...now I like this theory, it explains the shovel use :waitasec:

If she tried the ground first and found it was too hard to shovel (where the "disturbed" ground was?), the sand in the sandbox would have been mucho easier.

I rewatched one of the Greta videos the other night, and the CA excuse about KC using the shovel to work on the bamboo is still ridiculous to me, imho.

Resp. snipped

Wonder if that's where the lime GA spread in the backyard came into play - maybe the dogs wouldn't leave it alone?

If she tried the ground first and found it was too hard to shovel (where the "disturbed" ground was?), the sand in the sandbox would have been mucho easier.

I rewatched one of the Greta videos the other night, and the CA excuse about KC using the shovel to work on the bamboo is still ridiculous to me, imho.

Yes, that set badly with me from the beginning. Cindy knew her daughter well...and she knew that shovel was used for something suspicious. IMO

Are they suspects now?

I wonder if Nancy knows.

omg lmfao

cid_7579B5DE-A980-498F-A2DA-480B895.gif

They took KC's hair straightener to check for ZG's prints? She did give it to KC after all, remember! ;)

Yes! Also, I believe Cindy said that the inflatable mattress was used at Zanny's for Caylee to sleep on.

I have a feeling LE is checking them to see if there are any fingerprints not belonging to Casey and the rest of the family to bolster the "there's no nanny" case.

Dotting their I's and crossing the T's.

The LE description of the recovery of the "Play Sand" bag leads me to think that the sand it contained was right there with the bag.

That's an interesting theory. Wasn't that area under water? Maybe the "sandbag" was used to weigh down the package so it would stay under water?

Thanks, I had seen before, but just couldn't find it.

I am guessing LE saw something like a stain (Blood?) and took swabs off items held by them, hence the address.

"hence the address." GREAT guess!

Also wanted to mention, perhaps needlessly, that a "Hair Straightener" and a "Flat Iron" are just two different names given to a same object.

Maybe LE seized the Hair Straightener/Flat Iron THEN LATER noted something on the item to swab?

That's an interesting theory. Wasn't that area under water? Maybe the "sandbag" was used to weigh down the package so it would stay under water?
My guess is that there wasn't any water when KC dumped the body. I don't see her going wading.

The Play Sand bag was found quite a bit east of the remains. I don't think it floated there.

For that and other reasons which I went into earlier in more depth I don't think the Play Sand bag is related to the crime.

re: the toy horse with fence. Since this reads as ONE object, can it not be assumed that this was a plastic sculpted horse with fence attached (to the base).

Could an addition to your "Near Remains" be the de-flated Winnie The Pooh mylar balloon? Logically, IF a balloon was to be found with Caylee, WHAT might the subject matter be...WTP of course. Coincidence? Me thinks NOT!

Originally Posted by JaneInOz
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

Photos 12 and 14

Why does 12 look like a Arrow tip?

And what is 14 - its a tiny little Blue thing ?

IVe enlarged the image best I can - what on earth is it

And photo 39 did they have wooden photo frames >

To me, the little blue thing might be a leg, or an arm from a Mr. Potato Head toy?:waitasec: Maybe.

snipped for space...
Isn't GHB also more commonly known as the date rape drug. Hubby has narcolepsy and they were going to give him GHB, but he said no because it is the date rape drug.

I just got home from work and am getting through the thread as fast as I can, but were the docs themselves released, or just these 16 pages?

I don't think KC would have had to look far for the medication needed to complete her plan.

Just MO, but I don't think any illegal drug was used here.

I think she mixed prescription medication available in her own home in quantities enough to achieve her goal, then used the syringe (not needle but baby syringe) to force feed it to her child.

The more I study this, the more I think she had designs on her parents too. I think she wanted the house for herself, thus the neckbreaking and chloroform research ... I'm coming around to thinking, based on how little digging was done and where the body was found, that this killer was afraid of getting caught, panicked, and was careless.

The more I study this, the more I think she had designs on her parents too. I think she wanted the house for herself, thus the neckbreaking and chloroform research ... I'm coming around to thinking, based on how little digging was done and where the body was found, that this killer was afraid of getting caught, panicked, and was careless.
I've had the same feeling....

Two Cingular Samsung cell phones and one AT&T Motorola cell phone was taken from Casey's Bedroom, and then one AT&T Motorola cell phone and a Cingular Motorola cell phone was taken from the Master Bedroom, in the search warrant on Dec. 11th. Do we know anything about these phones, has there been anything released on these cell phones that were taken from the house ? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand