2009.02.18 Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:prayer: This case has had me baffled from the get go, I sure hope this little girl is found alive.

Oh God! Please be good news. :praying: I don't think I could handle it if it's bad new with Dominick's body being found today and the documents being released in Caylee's death.

Awww. They found that little boy's body,how sad.

oh wow, Prayers to the family. We could all use a happy ending.

This news can be taken two ways: either they have found Haleigh and are notifying the parents, or they are arresting them as suspects...

that was my gut instinct as well although I have to pause because why would they arrest both the bio mom and dad. They didn't live together and I can't see them plotting anything either. My poor heart jumped though and I thought 'negative' news for everyone. I pray I am so very wrong.

I would give anything right now to know where Misty is!

I don't think it's an arrest, unless they are taking them in to pit the parents stories against one another.
They don't typically have family bring in a suspect for an arrest.
It's either that she has been found or this is body notification. Or this is a mind frick being run on the parents to get someone to crack. Let's not jump to conclusions.
I do hope and pray that they have her alive, but after this long, my hopes of that have faded.

They wouldn't call for parents if it was an arrest,this is the body or they found her.

I can understand why LE would request the bio parents presence if there were new developments that needed to be discussed with the family.
Misty is not directly related to Haleigh, so I can see why she would not be included.
However, this could mean many different things.
I just hope and pray that Haleigh is alive.

Yea I noticed that too. Kinda strange no mention of Misty to come.
I don't find it strange as she is not a parent.

What I do find interesting is that they summoned both parents meaning they have somthing pertinent in the case to share with the parents.

I hope it is good news or a substantive lead in the case that would warrant them knowing about it.

Hoping for good news

but I think if Haleigh had been found , she would be at a hospital getting checked out.

From what I have seen and heard...... when they call you down to the cop shop it is NOT good news......

God Bless sweet Haleigh and I pray that he gives Ron strength to not do anything out of rage.... amen.

If they have rons moms there why not Crystals mom too?

Umm, since no one has seen Misty, could this be notification of her arrest as a suspect. bring the parents in and the grandmother as a support?
Just an idea.

I think they would have called/summoned Misty right along with everyone else if she had been found...only because of the living situation when she went missing. That thought really just tore me up!

Probably because he is calmer when he's with his Mom and he's going to freak out if it's her body,poor boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip