2009.02.18 Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this doesn't sound good, for both parents to be called into the police station. I sure hope I'm wrong

I think maybe Misty or somebody who was with Misty or knew what happened finally came forward.

That is Crystal's mom and not Ron's. Ron's mom is named Teresa Neves.

Ya know Teresa was standing up for Misty last night which some of us thought strange....but maybe she finally got Misty to open up to her and they were already at police station?

:praying:Maybe not a need for a hospital visit because Haleigh was safe with a family mamber and is okay. Just prayin'......

Perhaps Misty had been at the station today (and is currently there) being questioned in regards to the tip...??????

Some reason this hits me as strange....

"Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was taken there by the lead detective in the case."

there is SOMETHING going on.....

just a thought too..... maybe Misti has been there all day.... maybe they have been drilling her .... ?? thoughts??

"Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was taken there by the lead detective in the case."

just a thought too..... maybe Misti has been there all day.... maybe they have been drilling her .... ?? thoughts??

Excellent point! Maybe they picked her up early this morning for questioning and she cracked!

I think the only reason they'd calll parents in if Chad was arrested,would be if there was a confession.

Omg...Between this and the video of the woman and her chimp attacking her friend..Im drained today.

Bolded by me.

This sure does make you think they are fixing to tell the family something that will set Ron's temper off!!!

I just read that on the news alert. Why would the lead detective come get Ronald and then ask Crystals mom to bring her there? OMG I have a really bad feeling now about both Ronald and Misty. I have been trying to think that he wasnt involved, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored