2009.02.18 Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have seen and heard...... when they call you down to the cop shop it is NOT good news......

God Bless sweet Haleigh and I pray that he gives Ron strength to not do anything out of rage.... amen.
If LE has a credible lead the cop shop would be a great place to tell Ron (due to the possibility of him reacting with rage...)

Is there still an amber alert or has it been cancelled.

Do any of the local news stations have any live feeds on this case anywhere. Please post a link if you have one

If they have rons moms there why not Crystals mom too?
perhaps Ron's mom was with him when the lead det. picked him up and she was asked to go and get Crystal... just a thought. Your question is a good one....

This news can be taken two ways: either they have found Haleigh and are notifying the parents, or they are arresting them as suspects...

OR..
They arrested Misty earlier and want to close their eyes and let Ronald and Crystal beat her senseless for a few minutes.

When they found Elizabeth Smart they just asked the parents to go to the station.
So I'm going to think positive right now.

Since we still have an Amber Alert, this is more than likely notification of a suspect or an arrest...or this is body identification, not notification...either way I am sure it isn't good news...just my opinion.
God could prove me wrong at any time...

Mercy, I cannot quit hitting refresh on this thread!

I'm trying to stay positive but this definitely does not sound good!!!

perhaps Ron's mom was with him when the lead det. picked him up and she was asked to go and get Crystal... just a thought. Your question is a good one....

My first thought..if it was not good news wouldnt Crystal need someone for support too?

I cannot stop thinking that they are fixing to inform Ron and Crystal that Misty has been arrested!

If Misty was arrested that would already be big news. If she was a fugitive they would have already alerted the media. JMO

I can't think why they would send for her if they know she wasn't involved.

This is a tough nut to crack. Oh well. Just a little under an hour now. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc