2009.02.18 Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait,relatives saw Haleigh at house that evening and he was at work.

come on! i can't get more bad news about a little girl missing!
this has to be something big, maybe a sighting on video????
i pray she is found alive!

I want to believe that Haleigh has been found safe and sound and is waiting at the police station for mom and dad.....

Mercy, I don't know if I want to hear what I think we might be fixing to hear!

What's important to remember here is that they are bringing them to the Police Station. In notifications, generally they do not call the parents to the Sheriff's Office. However, if they need containment, or are concerned about the aftershock reacion of these people, this would be appropriate. I do believe this is very bad news, sadly.

I just read that on the news alert. Why would the lead detective come get Ronald and then ask Crystals mom to bring her there? OMG I have a really bad feeling now about both Ronald and Misty. I have been trying to think that he wasnt involved, but....

I just hate it when my brain and my heart are on different wavelengths.....makes things difficult for me.:confused:

twitter is a live text kind of feed thing, Matilda. A lot of the gainsville reporters are tweeting on this case.

Aside... I cannot believe that firstcoast is the only media outlet posting this story. Perhaps le is just updating the parents on leads that are panning out before the presser?

I have to leave in about 40 min. to pick up kids at school..crap! Maybe the school will understand if Im REALLY late cuz I need to be here waiting for word?!?! I doubht it...

Thanks for that giggle...I needed it! I'm in the same boat...gotta leave in about 10 minutes though! It is going to drive me bananas until I get back home!

The lead detective picked up Ron? Maybe just for questioning?? I hate this....

Or they do believe it's a stranger abduction and want the parents to make a plea at the presser.

maybe they want the parents to look at pictures or something? Why wouldn't Rons mom/dad come to support him if he were about to get bad news? My mind is just running, sorry

Usually when a body is found there is a real flurry of police activity at the scene...and there hasn't been, at least to my knowledge. That sort of thing is hard to keep under wraps. So that is a positive.

My hope is that this rumor isn't even true.

why does it feel like LE either knows exactly what happened or they are completely clueless in this case?

why does it have to be one extreme or another?

or is it just me?

maybe they want the parents to look at pictures or something? Why wouldn't Rons mom/dad come to support him if he were about to get bad news? My mind is just running, sorry

Maybe Rons mom is already there with Misty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc