2009.02.18 Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might explain why Ron was brought back in.

Haleigh's Father Reportedly Had a Fight Day Before She Disappeared

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...131661&catid=3

Family members of Ronald Cummings say he got into a fight with another man over a gun one day before his daughter disappeared.

Oh no, so this man disappeared the next day (the day she went missing) and the gun was found in a ditch. :( I hope they're checking out this guy...

So would this may be Mistys cousin? I wonder why the family member said they didn't remember who the fight was with -- or even where the fight was. I guess this also explains the band-aid on his neck... from the fight?

This might explain why Ron was brought back in.

Haleigh's Father Reportedly Had a Fight Day Before She Disappeared

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...131661&catid=3

Family members of Ronald Cummings say he got into a fight with another man over a gun one day before his daughter disappeared.
Very interesting. The gun was found in a ditch? By who? Was this reported to LE? Who has this gun now? The guy disappeared the next day - the day HC went missing.

I'm not going to argue with Mr. Huff but I thought the contempt of court was against the Bio-mom for non-payment of Child support?

I'm sure someone will be along to clear things up for me ...TIA:)

i thought the same as you, but i just heard it from someone on here and nowhere official.

Right I gotcha... It is hard to swallow when someone that is supposed to love you says something like that. Someone you love that loves you isn't supposed to talk like that, even in an awful terrible situation. But little children aren't supposed to go missing either and that happens too... Sending xoxoxoxoxo's :blowkiss: and prayers :angel: for Haleigh!!

YES ITA!!!! Very well said. I couldn't round up the right thoughts - you said it perfectly. and I pray she comes home safe too!!

Turners syndrome is not an immunodeficiancy condition. It is a chromosomal deletion condition affecting various hormones.

I am positive I read that she was seen after dad left for work, and he was at work. Whatever else I think I really, really doubt the dad had anything to do with it.

You're right it's not an immunodeficiancy disease but Haleigh's Grandmother gave an interview on NG last night about how sick she has been since she was born, stating that she herself had stayed 3 times in the hospital with Haleigh.

The medical expert on NG said that it can effect the immune system, something to do with the way the heart pumps blood.

I want to correct my post--Someone in the audience asked if there was a vehicle "seized" (not impounded) and the first spokesman said no, and the other one spoke up, and said yes, but wouldnt comment on it. I cant remember right now why, but I got the feeling then that the car was returned....

i think he said that he didn't know if they still had the vehicle or if it had been returned, or something like that.

Oh no, so this man disappeared the next day (the day she went missing) and the gun was found in a ditch. :( I hope they're checking out this guy...

Ya know what hit me reading this? You mean we have another dead person. The "relative" can't remember who or nothing, only that the gun was in the ditch? Holy moly!!!!!!!!!!! What is this mess?:eek::eek:

Very interesting. The gun was found in a ditch? By who? Was this reported to LE? Who has this gun now? The guy disappeared the next day - the day HC went missing.
If we believe this story, this is the second gun that Ron has had stolen from him. Maybe he should get a lock for his gun, jus' sayin'. :rolleyes:

Ya know what hit me reading this? You mean we have another dead person. The "relative" can't remember who or nothing, only that the gun was in the ditch? Holy moly!!!!!!!!!!! What is this mess?:eek::eek:
Yes, we have another alzheimers patient

Can't remember the name? Comeon now you all know thats a bunch of crap!

Remember in the beginning there was that confusion over a cousin staying at the trailer? Then it was assumed that the media meant Misty? Maybe it wasn't a mistake about the cousin......

First we have the story from Misty that her molestor cousin stole a gun, then we have Ron saying that he has a gun (on the 911 tape) and now we have a fight over a gun...I am starting to wonder how many guns you can fit in one trailer.
Or if maybe some of them are the same gun?

I wonder if this ties in with the story about Misty's cousin that came to visit and allegedly stole a gun. Geez.

I read in this article Misty was brought to the sheriff's with them all:

"Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's parents, along with the father's girlfriend, Misty Croslin, were each brought to the sheriff's office."
http://www.news4jax.com/news/18742867/detail.html

Now i don't know what to make of it:confused: other than that they are turning up the heat on Misty

Girlfriend Under Investigation In Haleigh Case updated: 12:34 pm EST February 18, 2009
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News discovered that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office is investigating Ronald Cummings' girlfriend, who claimed that she was at home and sleeping when Haleigh Cummings was taken. But a tip puts the spotlight on the 17-year-old girlfriend. http://www.wftv.com/news/18738704/detail.html

Now listen to a story bout a man named Jeb
That is what I have been singing all evening. Maybe time to put beer down. Ive only had one though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc