2009.02.19 1:00 pm Haleighs family press conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the words to say, that even I would approve of to express how very disappointed I am at catching up on a few threads here today as Haleigh's case has been given it's own forum.

I appreciate the posters who have mercy and wisdom first and foremost concerning Haleigh and her family.

"Money answereth all things", we must help one another. Ron is the sole provider of his family. That provider has been literally slammed off his payroll job by a family crisis that is the heart and terror of every loving parent in all cultures knowing no divides of color, race, sex, age or nationality.

I encourage those that are led to give, your reward shall be great. We don't know who or how many are guilty yet, a grieving Father must have a place to lay his head. Shame!

The comments about not having decent large clear enough photos of Haleigh to view for our discretion, if I had the skills I would photoshop, mix and enlarge, til I came up with an ideal photo for the public to use to try to help locate Haleigh. Then I would forward it to LE and offer it as my way of helping in this case, maybe someone with those skills who claims I wish I could help, can see their way through and be a help to this family and LE. I've seen so many photo shopped comical pranks, jabs, humourous etc... photos done all across the internet, maybe someone here will put that skill to work to help.

I can't even get the facts of the pressor, for the link wouldn't play for me, and I'm still stuck not knowing, only that the Family mentioined donations.

♥♥♥Lovely Post♥♥♥:blowkiss:

Then I wonder how the mother is supporting this baby. She could not get any form of public asssitance if she did not name the father, or if a paternity test was not in the works. JMO

If she is on state aid, you are right they do go after the father. If Misty was babysitting maybe she had a job.

CNN reporting an arrest made near Cummings home?!

CNN someone has been arrested near Cummings home, it will be on CNN. Not saying if they are a suspect. Probably the RSO we knew about earlier....

HLN News on now. Saying someone in neighborhood arrested, not explaining charges though. After commerical. We'll see..

So Misty is with LE now?
What is it going to take to crack this chick? I still believe with everything in me that she did something to Haleigh.
If not, LE would have cleared them a long time ago!

So Misty is with LE now?
What is it going to take to crack this chick? I still believe with everything in me that she did something to Haleigh.
If not, LE would have cleared them a long time ago!

According to HLN...they both are with LE.

HLN said they would have it...but they always cut off early.

The arrest is probably the SO....it may not be connected!!!!! Let's not start the running of the bulls!....lol

CNN someone has been arrested near Cummings home, it will be on CNN. Not saying if they are a suspect. Probably the RSO we knew about earlier....

I looked at that man's picture..I just don't see how he could come in so quietly and grab Haleigh. I just don't see it..
Where did they pick up Misty? Near the home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member