2009.02.20 Family presser~RC's mother & sister interviewed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
70 deputies searching woods behind Cummings house.

I really like Teresa. She is up front and very honest and handles the media very well. Ron's sister - well, not so sure about her. She could just be a bit on the nervous side.

I really like Teresa. She is up front and very honest and handles the media very well. Ron's sister - well, not so sure about her. She could just be a bit on the nervous side.

I agree. I like both grandmothers.

Maybe Ron is inside because he is really worried about the search going on?

Teresa is the only one that comes across as 100% real.

Oh I feel bad for the Grandma. IMO the Dad and GF are invovled. I hope for grandma's sake my gut is wrong.

I think I just heard them say that the search is based on a tip called in last night?

I guess they would not let Ron search with them today?

Misty has a home...hmmm, Misty and Ron not together anymore??

That was not the bio mom. It was Ron's sister who is also named Crystal.

COUSINS NAME IS JOE according to News 13

SCuse me retracted, that's not mom, it's the aunt. I need more coffee.

Maybe I need more coffee...

Could you clarify please what you mean by "south en masse to the area..."?

What area?

Satsuma, Florida, in the southern part of Putnam County. [From Sheriff's Office HQ, go south on US 17.] A whole bunch, all together.

Regular S.O. staffing usually has only one or two patrol units covering that area of the county on a shift. [yes, used to date a cop.]

Still, no one is mentioning it on the televised news. Odd.

THAT WAS NOT BIO MOM!!!!!! lol That was Ron's sister.

And if he took her to other cousins in Florida,they're around Daytona,she could be with anyone and they could be trying to figure out a way to get her dropped off,that would be the good scenario.
This would be why the scraped up knuckles at first interview in yard.I'll bet there was a fight and had everything to do with this.Misty is at home and her blanket is in abandoned van of maybe Joe's?IMO Maybe who she took off with for the three days a big fight and he came over after RC went to work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back