2009.02.20 Family presser~RC's mother & sister interviewed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the gma was explaining why SHE didn't know the guy was a creep. i thought she made a great point. when someone you trust brings someone to your house.......you have to trust their judgement and assume they wouldn't bring some creep in.

maybe misty wouldn't say anything because she wouldn't want to bring bad attention to her family and thought that her cousin wouldn't do anything bad. we don't even know if this cousin was actually at ron's or if he was just "around" and staying with other members of misty's family.

Thank you winterrose.

And to Haliegh's Grandma - I send super hugs. She breaks my heart everytime I see her. May the Lord be with her and with Haliegh and may Haliegh come home soon.

Salem
__________________________________________-
I love her,this is so sad,I wish I could hug her.If Haleigh is brought home,she needs to raise those kids w/Ronald.Ditch the girlfriends,find a decent woman and go to anger management classes.

Misty not with Cummings Camp.

MY son would never allow anyone around his
children who might harm them!!!!

Yeah, I caught that. I am trying to understand that she is just standing up for her son. But I admit it's hard.

I Iz confuzd.
Ok, so this Joe cousin has been interviewed..I feel better about that, they know where he is
Ron is having a bad day, no one to search with him. God that ripped my heart out

Huh? When?:eek:

Yeah, I caught that. I am trying to understand that she is just standing up for her son. But I admit it's hard.

Yeah.

And Neves would not discuss Jr. knowing anything.
She knew - but couldn't discuss.

and he is clearly (sort of) pointing a gun at you in his picture.

Well,remember in NGrace interview a number of nights ago,Grandma said she had a relative go check on kids,so she felt they needed to be checked up on and probably has been defending Misty to keep her talking to find where Haleigh is at.RC having a bad day and Misty being with family is allllll telling.

I would have sworn LE said that they have interviewed this cousin, if I am mistaken, I need to go back to sleuthing 101. I could have sworn yesterday they said they had spoken to him.

I do not think the dad is involved with her missing, but not so sure about the girlfriend.

Can someone confirm is the MySpace limk to "Joe" is the right guy? He looks 100% hispanic to me. Couldn't be her cousin IMO
You really can't tell; he could be mixed, a white boy with a tan, etc. Just because someone may look hispanic they may not be and if someone looks white they may be hispanic.

Did anyone else catch that she avoided the question about Jr. being interviewed? She said I cant answer that because well I just cant answer that. It seemed to me like LE might have gotten something from Jr. that they dont want anyone to know.

Now I'm getting a different feel about this case. This pressor actually was very informative with the slight few words spoken.

I have a few as my POI's. This cousin thing, his departing Florida the morning of Haleigh reported missed, has a rap sheet that points to him being a criminal, though I don't know all the charges. Have we got him pulled up yet? Says he's 19. Probably alot of his juvenile activities will be hidden under those age laws. I wish Matt Lauer would have asked Misty his criminal background as she knows it. Darn it. I don't care for ole Matt, it's his ego nose.

I'm on the fence, and gonna start a thread for just that. This case changes my thoughts back and forth. Well now it's definately proven Misty is oozing slowly more and more info to LE through these interviews drip drip drip. hmmmm

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18759634/detail.html

From this site:

Hardy said Loucakis was interviewed two hours after Haleigh was reported missing early the morning of Feb. 10. Deputies searched his home and checked his GPS monitoring bracelet, which showed he had not left his "home zone" during the time Haleigh disappeared

Loucakis as scary as he looks is OFF my list.

Hardy also confirmed Thursday that detectives received unconfirmed sightings of Haleigh in Tennessee and they have questioned a Tennessee relative of Misty Croslin -- the girlfriend of Haleigh's father who was the last person to see the 5-year-old.

Hmmm they discounted the story of Haleigh at Carabba’s but other tips have come in.

I wonder about the circumstances surrounding the cousin and Misty's accusations against him. I wonder if he did in fact molest her, or if she was willing and they were caught?
Honestly, I do not see her allowing him in that house if she felt like she was in danger at all. It has not been that long ago that she would forget the sense of danger with him.
I can see her letting him in if it was willingness and the two of them got caught..
Something about that story is way off too! Way off!
What if this is who was in the house, Haleigh caught them together? They did something with her, and he left?

You really can't tell; he could be mixed, a white boy with a tan, etc. Just because someone may look hispanic they may not be and if someone looks white they may be hispanic.

IF he is her cousin he is not blood related. I lived too many years in Calif. to tell the difference between 1/2 Hispanic and a full blooded one.

I was thinking Ron's absence may have something to do with the fact that Geraldo said on FOX this morning that his show later (don't know time) will deal with "shocking new facts about Haleigh's father, Ron Cummings" ....could be the typical Nancy Grace type fake teaser, but then again maybe not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back