2009.02.20 Family presser~RC's mother & sister interviewed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No that's JMO. The FBI is interviewing the cousin and all of a sudden we have hundreds of heavy duty LE searching the woods again.

1+1

Don't forget though Ned, the girlfriend was questioned for hours yesterday, and she is not there today..
She could have possibly been the one to tell.
It is very suspicious why she is gone from Ron today, in light of searchers coming back out. If she were innocent of all wrong doing, then she would be with him right now knowing they are out searching those woods. JMHO

This video states the FBI is interviewing the cousin. The tip to the woods was by him. The response is huge, and they would not call out that type of search if this was not a crediable tip. A confession perhaps?

It's the cousin
I listened carefully and the tip was never said to be from the cousin!! Where did you get that? It wasn't in the printed version either.

She is not my child but I am really feeling the emotional stress from all this, wouldn't it be nice to have one of those reporters on the scene with a direct link so we could have real time updates? I pray this is a false lead. I am praying hard today.

No that's JMO. The FBI is interviewing the cousin and all of a sudden we have hundreds of heavy duty LE searching the woods again.

1+1

they also interviewed Misty again, and the SO they arrested - could be related to any of those three. My gut says it has to do with Misty though, but you never know......

I was thinking Ron's absence may have something to do with the fact that Geraldo said on FOX this morning that his show later (don't know time) will deal with "shocking new facts about Haleigh's father, Ron Cummings" ....could be the typical Nancy Grace type fake teaser, but then again maybe not.

bolded by me
What?!?:eek: I just think that until LE arrests him for something, RC is still a VICTIM and he doesn't need to be prosecuted in the media. His daughter is missing. Friggin' Geraldo needs to just stop that mess. It's distracting from the real problem - that is HALEIGH is still missing. Whether or not Ronald Cummings stole something/did drugs/something else illegal a few years ago - or hell even 11 days ago - doesn't matter unless it is directly involved in why Haleigh is missing. She's missing. He, to me, is obviously very messed up about it. That is so sad for all of them and Geraldo needs to just back off - at least until he is arrested or accused of something by LE.
:rant:
Of course, thats just MOO.

1+1
They also have the SO they arrested, too. There are many places this tip could have come from into LE. It didn't neccessarily come from someone being interrogated.

Feb 3 2009 1:41 AM

when u gne make mi shirt
♥H!S FuTuRe MrS.♥
Feb 2 2009 1:34 PM
I've lived in Florida 2 years ago though... Didn't really care for it myself, I'm a TN girl for sure. Are you going to take lil' man & the baby mama with you... How is Aunt Marilyn & the kids? Haven't talked to them in forever. Your baby mama is halarious, telling you not to talk to the hoes & stuff. You only have 1 kid right? Yeah i been living here for 3 months now, way to long. Do you still live at home? What is your sister's e-mail so i can add her... You look cold in your default pic... LOL... What in the hell did you get locked up for anyways... I was reading your comments, some of them cracked me up

Let's see. 70 deputies are searching the wooded area 200 yards behind the Cummings house? And the crime lab is on the scene? And they are working a tip from last night?

Neither Ron nor Misty were at the press conference. Was bio-mom there?

This made my stomach turn over...... the "crime lab" is there.. takes me back to when they swooped down on Ward Weavers home.... GAWD.... please don't let this be true.....

I also want to say the grandma is amazing... such strength! God Bless her!

I think it is a bit hinky that Misti was being re interviewed for FIVE hours? that is a LONG time.... sounds more like they were trying to break her down.... just my opinion ;)

I didn't read all the articles about the search - did it say anywhere that the crime scene/lab was at the search area - or is that just rumor? If it did - which media, what article?

I think Seriously Searching said something like this yesterday (or the day before, I can't remember)...I'm not even sure what to pray for right now or for who. That is exactly the way I feel watching these men and women going into the woods to search.

This made my stomach turn over...... the "crime lab" is there.. takes me back to when they swooped down on Ward Weavers home.... GAWD.... please don't let this be true.....

I also want to say the grandma is amazing... such strength! God Bless her!

I think it is a bit hinky that Misti was being re interviewed for FIVE hours? that is a LONG time.... sounds more like they were trying to break her down.... just my opinion ;)

This lead is a viable confession. I say it's the cousin. He is still with FBI, Misty is not.

seriously if she spilled any beans she would be in custody right now.

I just don't understand the lynch mob against this child.

Bad people come in all shapes, sizes, colors, educated, non educated, 17 years old right down to 12 year olds..
I'd rather point the finger now, and apologize for being wrong, than not point the finger and be right.
She was the last person knowingly with this child. I was 17 years old caring for a 3 and 1 year old daily just like she does. Sorry, but her changing stories doesn't sit well with me. She certainly is old enough to be on her own, she is old enough to keep her stories straight, and it has nothing to do with youth. IMHO

You guys know we're hijacking the press conference thread when we should be in the couisin thread right? anyone want to come over and join me there? I have cold drinks..

IF he is her cousin he is not blood related. I lived too many years in Calif. to tell the difference between 1/2 Hispanic and a full blooded one.

I'm going to have to disagree...;)

My step father is 1/4 hispanic and he looks 100% hispanic! Looks like he walked right out of Mexico into the states!!! His whole family looks totally different...it is funny how that happens!

That don't mean a thing. Let me guess you are white.

I am white, I have 12 children, 5 are African American, 3 are Caucasian, and 4 are bi-racial (black & white). My bi-racial children are often mistaken for hispanic, pi$$es my 19y/o off so bad. So my brother and sisters children, my childrens cousin's have cousin's of different races. It's way more common than you think and if you're going by Joe's hair cut with the nice edge...that's a black thang, not necessarily a Hispanic thing.
Personally I think he and Brandon both look like Misty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back