2009.02.20 Family presser~RC's mother & sister interviewed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
seriously if she spilled any beans she would be in custody right now.

I just don't understand the lynch mob against this child.

Gotta agree with you here. This case is breaking as we speak. 1+1

I agree about the grandma - it's so sweet how much she loves Haleigh and sad because she calls Haleigh HER baby girl. "My baby girl..." is what she says. She's said it more than once. Every time she says it, my heart breaks for her.

Bad people come in all shapes, sizes, colors, educated, non educated, 17 years old right down to 12 year olds..
I'd rather point the finger now, and apologize for being wrong, than not point the finger and be right.
She was the last person knowingly with this child. I was 17 years old caring for a 3 and 1 year old daily just like she does. Sorry, but her changing stories doesn't sit well with me. She certainly is old enough to be on her own, she is old enough to keep her stories straight, and it has nothing to do with youth. IMHO

There is absoultely NO motive for Misty to have taken or murdered Haleigh. The cousin has motive and has a criminal history. Misty has NEVER contradicted her stories, the media gave conflicting reports.

seriously if she spilled any beans she would be in custody right now.

I just don't understand the lynch mob against this child.

Ned, to be fair, Misty has given many, many inconsistent statements. She's been polygraphed three times. LE has never given any indication she's been cleared. It's natural for this to raise concern.

did anyone catch the comment about JR? Reporter asked GrandM if he said anything and she said I can't say beca....Not at this time, something to that effect.

You guys know we're hijacking the press conference thread when we should be in the couisin thread right? anyone want to come over and join me there? I have cold drinks..
Nevermind, I like it here better

WHOA. That is a real gun imo, and am I blind or is he missing a finger? And what is with the gang layout? God am I happy my kid is only 3, no myspace yet, lol, because it is gettin ridiculous.

I would like to report some of these people but I am holding my tongue. Er...fingers. :crazy:

Did anyone else catch that she avoided the question about Jr. being interviewed? She said I cant answer that because well I just cant answer that. It seemed to me like LE might have gotten something from Jr. that they dont want anyone to know.

Yes! Now, I really want to know what he told them.

I am white, I have 12 children, 5 are African American, 3 are Caucasian, and 4 are bi-racial (black & white). My bi-racial children are often mistaken for hispanic, pi$$es my 19y/o off so bad. So my brother and sisters children, my childrens cousin's have cousin's of different races. It's way more common than you think and if you're going by Joe's hair cut with the nice edge...that's a black thang, not necessarily a Hispanic thing.
Personally I think he and Brandon both look like Misty.
DAYUM!! you go girl!!!!

Ned, to be fair, Misty has given many, many inconsistent statements. She's been polygraphed three times. LE has never given any indication she's been cleared. It's natural for this to raise concern.

Has LE stated that she has given inconsistant statement? I think the media and some here still have Casey Anthony on their mind too much.

Witnesses report that a man with the girl shielded her face. They are said to have left in a red Toyota Rav4 with a Florida license plate.

He is the guy and i believe this tip is valid this news conference is going to verify that I believe

This video states the FBI is interviewing the cousin. The tip to the woods was by him. The response is huge, and they would not call out that type of search if this was not a crediable tip. A confession perhaps?

It's the cousin

so the cousin took haleigh to tennessee, and then back to florida and left her in the woods near ron's house?

WHOA. That is a real gun imo, and am I blind or is he missing a finger? And what is with the gang layout? God am I happy my kid is only 3, no myspace yet, lol, because it is gettin ridiculous.

I would like to report some of these people but I am holding my tongue. Er...fingers. :crazy:

He has his first finger and thumb around the top portion of the gun immulating ah um sex. No missing finger

And if he took her to other cousins in Florida,they're around Daytona,she could be with anyone and they could be trying to figure out a way to get her dropped off,that would be the good scenario.
This would be why the scraped up knuckles at first interview in yard.I'll bet there was a fight and had everything to do with this.Misty is at home and her blanket is in abandoned van of maybe Joe's?IMO Maybe who she took off with for the three days a big fight and he came over after RC went to work.

I agree with you that someone visited that evening while RC was at work. Misty has been adamant in stating over and over that she did not leave the house that evening. I think Haleigh woke up and discovered this. this scenario provides motive but is MOO:) I wish reporters would press her on this possible scenario tho.

There is absoultely NO motive for Misty to have taken or murdered Haleigh. The cousin has motive and has a criminal history. Misty has NEVER contradicted her stories, the media gave conflicting reports.
Nedthan, with all due respect, if you go through the 911 calls, and Misty's interviews where she herself was speaking you can see the contradiction in her stories. I am not speaking of the media because I know some of their stories have not been correct, I am going strictly by the words coming out of Misty's own mouth.
How do you know that Misty doesn't have a motive? They do not speak of the dynamics in that home?

I am Italian, and people ask me once a week "what are you?" cracks me up. My teenaged daughter is as blonde and blue eyed as you can get, people often assume we are friends, or I am the caregiver. When I had her, friends I hadnt seen in a while said they didnt know I adopted...huumph

I agree about the grandma - it's so sweet how much she loves Haleigh and sad because she calls Haleigh HER baby girl. "My baby girl..." is what she says. She's said it more than once. Every time she says it, my heart breaks for her.

Yep, She prolly doesn't even call her Haleigh, she prolly just calls her "Baby Girl".

so they cousin took haleigh to tennessee, and then back to florida and left her in the woods near ron's house?

Yeah, now I am thinking he didn't take her with him but disposed of her in the woods. Guess the Tennessee tips weren't true. He left the morning Haleigh disappeared. I wonder where he was staying that evening if not at Misty's? She said he left a couple days prior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jitto120
Back