2009.02.20 Family presser~RC's mother & sister interviewed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Seriously Searching said something like this yesterday (or the day before, I can't remember)...I'm not even sure what to pray for right now or for who.
Sadly, it is true in many cases for me after what we have seen here. I have learned to always include mercy for our victims no matter what the outcome turns out to be. (sigh)

Has LE stated that she has given inconsistant statement? I think the media and some here still have Casey Anthony on their mind too much.

Go back through the media threads and watch all the videos with Misty speaking. Not anyone else, just Misty.
This has nothing to do with Casey, this is words that come straight from the horses mouth..

Nedthan, with all due respect, if you go through the 911 calls, and Misty's interviews where she herself was speaking you can see the contradiction in her stories. I am not speaking of the media because I know some of their stories have not been correct, I am going strictly by the words coming out of Misty's own mouth.
How do you know that Misty doesn't have a motive? They do not speak of the dynamics in that home?

I've seen all Misty's interviews. You are confusing a young, naieve scared child, who mixed up her stories but IMO never gave conflicting statements.

The media as always gets their stories wrong because they are always rushing to get the story out first.

NO known motive here MDO. This is a young innocent child who probably will feel guilty the rest of her life for letting her known felon cousin visit.

BTW - looking at the aerial shots of the house/neighborhood, 200 yards behind the house would be on another street. The woods aren't 600 feet deep behind the house. They must be talking about the area to the left of the house, through the woods. On the way to the pond/outbuilding?

I've seen all Misty's interviews. You are confusing a young, naieve scared child, who mixed up her stories but IMO never gave conflicting statements.

The media as always gets their stories wrong because they are always rushing to get the story out first.

NO known motive here MDO. This is a young innocent child who probably will feel guilty the rest of her life for letting her known felon cousin visit.

I can agree to disagree..:blowkiss:

IMO Misty being at 'home' is definitely telling. She was living with Ron, now she is home? Hmmmmm.

There is absoultely NO motive for Misty to have taken or murdered Haleigh. The cousin has motive and has a criminal history. Misty has NEVER contradicted her stories, the media gave conflicting reports.

Actually, I have only heard a few of her direct on camera interviews, and I have heard her change her story several times from one to the other. Some of what people say is changing her story is just adding new information, but she has had quite a few inconsistencies from one interview to another. Now, as far as what she has said to police, we don't have anything except the 911 call. But, LE has stated that her stories have been inconsisitent, too.

Wouldn't TES have searched the woods that close to the home?

Sadly, it is true in many cases for me after what we have seen here. I have learned to always include mercy for our victims no matter what the outcome turns out to be. (sigh)

I do know one thing the Grandmothers are breaking my heart, simply standing so strong for their families. So far they have held themselves with grace and I admire that.

On another note, on the quote above, had to edit it as I forgot to put the rest of my post...which was, That was how I was feeling watching the searchers go into the woods.

Go back through the media threads and watch all the videos with Misty speaking. Not anyone else, just Misty.
This has nothing to do with Casey, this is words that come straight from the horses mouth..

Okay, I really am just asking you. I have not seen anything significant that points to her. But I will watch again. I have seen the media slant coverage, blowing things out of proportion. At least in my opinion.

FOXNEWS (live desk)just said more info next? but under HALEIGH's pix it says 3pm EST.........
just to let all know if you want to watch.........
right now everything is on HLN........and Matt Lauerer

I was wondering......:waitasec:

I may have misunderstood, but I thought that LE gave TES the map of the area's they directly wanted them to search?
Not sure how that all works, but I am sure TES would have to follow LE's direction right?

I think it's weird the Grandmother doesn't know anything about Misty's cousin. If it were my child... I'd be talking to Misty pumping her for all the info. I could get!

It's almost like no one involved knows anything I'm always hearing " I don't know" from the whole family even bio Mom.

JMO

maybe ron is having a bad day because he is starting to question misty's story/stories.

I may have misunderstood, but I thought that LE gave TES the map of the area's they directly wanted them to search?
Not sure how that all works, but I am sure TES would have to follow LE's direction right?

Oh, I'm sure they did. I was just kinda shocked that LE had not made an area that close a priority. But of course...not knowing what they knew when, it's easy for me to sit here and say I would have....lol

Ned, to be fair, Misty has given many, many inconsistent statements. She's been polygraphed three times. LE has never given any indication she's been cleared. It's natural for this to raise concern.

I am wondering if Misty may be being held at jail....they may of said she had gone home!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back