2009.02.20 Family presser~RC's mother & sister interviewed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll bet Misty knows everything,why wash blankets and have staged door w/brick.Good Lord,my cousins are in Tenn and NC,a million places to hide a child,maybe they got her out of area,because she could ID Joe?And another lie,now Joe was at trailer?No wonder Ronald is in tent,probably furious and Misty is with family.

Thats not Crystal? Who is that? Sorry was on the phone while news was on...

For the record, James Joseph Lane, convicted sex offender that lived in Haleigh's home before she did, has used the alias Joey Lane.

Misty would have known what he was, he did not need to carry a sigh..........

This is not an attempt to "excuse" Misty for allowing this guy in the home, but the only reason I can come up with that would "explain" it is... She said she was "13 and he messed with her" maybe in her troubled mind, like a lot of abused people, she thought somehow it was her fault he "messed with her". Then when all this happened she thought of him in different terms (ie SO)?? I don't know, just playing devil's advocate, not sure what I think.

The search is interesting. And Ron and Misty at seperate locations...I sense a problem.

That was not the bio mom. It was Ron's sister who is also named Crystal.

COUSINS NAME IS JOE according to News 13

Can someone confirm is the MySpace limk to "Joe" is the right guy? He looks 100% hispanic to me. Couldn't be her cousin IMO

This is not an attempt to "excuse" Misty for allowing this guy in the home, but the only reason I can come up with that would "explain" it is... She said she was "13 and he messed with her" maybe in her troubled mind, like a lot of abused people, she thought somehow it was her fault he "messed with her". Then when all this happened she thought of him in different terms (ie SO)?? I don't know, just playing devil's advocate, not sure what I think.

I can see that happening.

And by the way LFlorida....good tip on the search!!!!! TY!

I Iz confuzd.
Ok, so this Joe cousin has been interviewed..I feel better about that, they know where he is
Ron is having a bad day, no one to search with him. God that ripped my heart out

Has CSI been going on all the searches??????? I don't think they have!

Kayla to her brother Joe on myspace.

!!~Kayla~!!
May 18 2008 7:57 PM

hey bro brandon had to go to the doctor tonight

Misty not with Cummings Camp.

NEVES:
MY son would never allow anyone around his
children who might harm them!!!!

The story provided above states "No information was provided about what let investigators to the area, but authorities are discounting reports of a reported sighting of Haleigh at a Carrabba's restaurant near Knoxville, Tenn. A woman reported that a man was attempting to shield the girl's face."

Hmmm they discounted this. I was feeling good about this lead and now they are researching the woods behind the home.

But they did seize a vehicle, so that means the cousin is not ruled out yet.

The search is interesting. And Ron and Misty at seperate locations...I sense a problem.

I do too! I wonder when she left? Maybe when she found out that so many officers were searching in the woods this morning behind the home? Makes sense to me why she wouldn't want to be there.
Teh, I think we are on the same track here!

I don't disagree- Misty screams victim- she was assaulted when she was 13 by an older guy who is now in prison for that.

Victimized by a cousin at some point.

17 years old dating a 25 year old man that is clearly a hot head.

I really don't think she has the gumption to stand up to her cousin.

I Iz confuzd.
Ok, so this Joe cousin has been interviewed..I feel better about that, they know where he is
Ron is having a bad day, no one to search with him. God that ripped my heart out

Somehow I missed that... :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back