2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone won't agree and I'm not saying he had anything to do with Hayleigh missing but Ron seems like a bully to me. Maybe that's why he chooses such passive people like Crystal and Misty.
Not saying he doesn't love Hayleigh, but I believe Crystal was abused by him.
And I bet we'll soon discover so was Misty.
Wonder if she went home with a black eye, when's the last time anyone saw her?
Even the neighbor thinks he was abusive.

Yeah,I see that,Crystal seems like she's even motivated by her Mom,She still seems afraid of him,but I guess she thinks enough is enough,just tell what you know and get Haleigh back.I can't see her doing this,unless she really feels he could give info up.

when I broke my nose {hit in the nose with a softball when I was younger}, besides a swollen nose, I had 1 very black eye. Nose breaks, or severe impact injuries of the nose most often produce black eyes.
Thanks for proving my point! (OUCH! I can relate!)

I really feel like this was all a ploy to get custody on Crystal's part. They probably expected him to blow right there and go after someone, he held his calm and made a plea for the return of Haleigh instead that speaks volumes to me.

I agree. If LE has proof that Ron was at work and it was verified he could not have been responsible, they have to rely on Misty. After so many hours spent with LE, they must have a bead on her.

The fact that they are not dragging him in constantly and allowing him to go out on searches tells me that he checked out. This isn't about him being an abuser or doing drugs...it is about finding Haleigh right now. They will address other issues later.

I honestly think they have moved on to the other family and they may have something to hide so they want to throw the dirt back onto Ronald. We do know they only took statements from them early on via packets. Now the pressure is being applied and they are not liking it.

have to mention that Ron is the parent with legal custody so he was responsible for Haleighs care. The decisions daddy made in providing that care directly affected Haleigh's well-being. at some points parents have to accept responsibility for what they do to their children and that includes who they leave them with for any length of time.

truthfully, I don't know where to begin to look. I can't remember who dug up the info on Ron or how she did it

I think it is in the thread: links to important docs. :waitasec:

If Geraldo stays in Florida, I hope he's tracking Misty down to ask her all the in your face questions we are dying to know for tomorrow's show!

I agree. If LE has proof that Ron was at work and it was verified he could not have been responsible, they have to rely on Misty. After so many hours spent with LE, they must have a bead on her.

The fact that they are not dragging him in constantly and allowing him to go out on searches tells me that he checked out. This isn't about him being an abuser or doing drugs...it is about finding Haleigh right now. They will address other issues later.

I honestly think they have moved on to the other family and they may have something to hide so they want to throw the dirt back onto Ronald. We do know they only took statements from them early on via packets. Now the pressure is being applied and they are not liking it.

I want to address this issue of "He was at work"..... a child could be hit (in the head) or head hit against something hard after being struck and have a concussion that goes unnoticed. It's completely within the realm of possibility that he could have struck that little girl and she could have suffered from a concussion - brain injury - and died later in the evening or during sleep.

-------
Bleeding into or around the brain can occur with any blow to the head, whether or not unconsciousness occurs. If someone has received a blow to the head, they should be watched closely for signs of possible brain damage.

Things to watch for include repeated vomiting, unequal pupils, confused mental state or varying levels of consciousness, seizure-like activity, weakness on one side of the body or the inability to wake up (coma). If any of these signs are present, immediately call your health care provider.

-----------

Blankets could have just as easily been soiled from vomit as pee.

I agree with you to a degree. Would you feel differently if Misty was 23 and someone took Haleigh? I am not convinced that Misty's age had anything at all to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

have to mention that Ron is the parent with legal custody so he was responsible for Haleighs care. The decisions daddy made in providing that care directly affected Haleigh's well-being. at some points parents have to accept responsibility for what they do to their children and that includes who they leave them with for any length of time.

Well,it is kind of understandable she'd try to get custody of JR,after all Misty has lied so many times about that night and she would be the one who would be watching Jr again.Already one child missing on her watch.And now that there is serious issues w/her family,more than the other two,I wouldn't want her watching my child around drug addicts,gang members and SOs.

Who has the motive then to destroy Ronald's family by kidnapping Haleigh?!

It says that GR's interrogation of Ron was nothing short of harrassment and has nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

I don't believe LE thinks that Ron was involved in Haleigh's disappearance but I can't say that about his circle of friends and acquaintances including Misty and her friends and family.

It also says that LE did not sanction GR's interview/interrogation of the families.

Where is it that says that? I guess the news was wrong. Not surprising.

Well,it is kind of understandable she'd try to get custody of JR,after all Misty has lied so many times about that night and she would be the one who would be watching Jr again.Already one child missing on her watch.And now that there is serious issues w/her family,more than the other two,I wouldn't want her watching my child around drug addicts,gang members and SOs.
I guess this is the point where I should direct you to the threads on her family. :angel:

I found this interesting myself. Have we heard anything about Crystal searching, or maybe due to the baby she would not go herself but her boyfriend Chad going for her? I am not familiar enough with other cases but is this standard for family members who have not been officially cleared by LE to help search?

I want to address this issue of "He was at work"..... a child could be hit (in the head) or head hit against something hard after being struck and have a concussion that goes unnoticed. It's completely within the realm of possibility that he could have struck that little girl and she could have suffered from a concussion - brain injury - and died later in the evening or during sleep.

-------
Bleeding into or around the brain can occur with any blow to the head, whether or not unconsciousness occurs. If someone has received a blow to the head, they should be watched closely for signs of possible brain damage.

Things to watch for include repeated vomiting, unequal pupils, confused mental state or varying levels of consciousness, seizure-like activity, weakness on one side of the body or the inability to wake up (coma). If any of these signs are present, immediately call your health care provider.

-----------

Blankets could have just as easily been soiled from vomit as pee.

Good point. I had not thought of that.

I agree with you to a degree. Would you feel differently if Misty was 23 and someone took Haleigh? I am not convinced that Misty's age had anything at all to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

I agree with you - just because she's 17 doesn't mean she's irresponsible. The type of person she is determines that. I know 23yos I wouldn't trust to watch my kids while I took a nap! :D

I found this interesting myself. Have we heard anything about Crystal searching, or maybe due to the baby she would not go herself but her boyfriend Chad going for her? I am not familiar enough with other cases but is this standard for family members who have not been officially cleared by LE to help search?

IDK if Ron is involved or not....but it should also be pointed out that LE may let Ron search so they can follow him to see where he goes.......

Yeah,I see that,Crystal seems like she's even motivated by her Mom,She still seems afraid of him,but I guess she thinks enough is enough,just tell what you know and get Haleigh back.I can't see her doing this,unless she really feels he could give info up.

Personally I think Crystal is afraid of her mother... I think Crystal minus her mother would probably get us closer to the truth.

when I broke my nose {hit in the nose with a softball when I was younger}, besides a swollen nose, I had 1 very black eye. Nose breaks, or severe impact injuries of the nose most often produce black eyes.

My son also hit his head, right around the eyebrow, playing football so that there was a knot and the blood drained down into his eye the next day so he ended up with a very bad black eye.

If Geraldo stays in Florida, I hope he's tracking Misty down to ask her all the in your face questions we are dying to know for tomorrow's show!

Well,I'm from the South and if he keeps showing up at these people's houses and getting in thier faces,he's going to get bopped w/something.:truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus