2009.02.24 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something just dawned on me after listening to TN. The possible reason for the inconsistencies of Misty's stories in the media could be because LE has given her explicit instructions not to talk about certain things...one being what Ronald JR. saw or did at the time, what she did see, and other things which could have taken place. Maybe all this time, she has been protecting him which would make it sound like there are holes in her story.

I gathered from what TN said tonight, she was very upset at Crystal for jeopardizing Rj and possibly the investigation. She sounded really frightened. It would make sense!

SS i was thinking the same thing the last few days

The fight was two weeks before from what TN said and Misty had said early on there was a fight and RC accused JO of taking a gun,but JO denied it.Supposedly the gun was found in a ditch.It was also rumored she was with RC's uncle some locals told the searchers.I wonder if the Uncle was interviewed for verification.But,LE has said after interviewing JO,he is not a suspect and not held.
Add to that RC said there was no fight, no gun.

when did this SO live in that house?

how long has he been in prison?

can someone start a thread on him if that is ok?

he looks creepy!

Good questions! & When was he released and where is his current address?

I have no idea...but since he popped up it's bothered me. He could still have a key to the place...he certainly would know the lay-out of the house...he would know about the creeky back door....and if the town is as small as everyone says it is (population-wise) then he could very well have known RC...they are about the same age....or he could have just been watching from that hand-made chair in the woods....the thought gives me chills!

Good questions! & When was he released and where is his current address?

I have no idea...but since he popped up it's bothered me. He could still have a key to the place...he certainly would know the lay-out of the house...he would know about the creeky back door....and if the town is as small as everyone says it is (population-wise) then he could very well have known RC...they are about the same age....or he could have just been watching from that hand-made chair in the woods....the thought gives me chills!

Realeased in 2008, currently living in Tallahassee.

Yep and your correct Waldon P. Whitepages.come had him under reverse look up. I went back and checked my notes. There was also another aka for him too that someone else found I think. A different version of the Jeff L.
but I didn't have written down. P. was the previous tenant, moved out Nov 2008.

I also had this saved. Someone else posted it but I didn't copy the name.

"Satsuma Apartments For Rent, Satsuma Houses For Rent, Satsuma ...Rent: $650.00 (Monthly). Deposit: $650.00. Date Available: 15-Oct-2008. Address: 202 Green Lane Satsuma Florida 32189. Lease Terms: 1 Year ..."

Except I'd like to know why it took so long for the relative/grandma driving by/dropping off clothes story to emerge. The question of "did anybody come over that night" was asked countless times before we heard about this.
You're right, it took a while, but at least the information did come out to try to narrow down the timeline.

Yep and your correct Waldon P. Whitepages.come had him under reverse look up. I went back and checked my notes. There was also another aka for him too that someone else found I think. A different version of the Jeff Lane.
I written down he was the previous tenant moved out Nov 2008

I also had this saved. Someone else posted it so but I didn't copy the name.

"Satsuma Apartments For Rent, Satsuma Houses For Rent, Satsuma ...Rent: $650.00 (Monthly). Deposit: $650.00. Date Available: 15-Oct-2008. Address: 202 Green Lane Satsuma Florida 32189. Lease Terms: 1 Year ..."

OMG...I've been trying to find some rental info on this trailer all night...if they just rented it five months ago then the add may still be out there on the interent..old I know but maybe some pics of the trailer...just a thought

The Jeffery L. guy.
I think we kind of dropped him because it appeared that his offense was with an older girl. Didn't fit the profile for someone taking a 5 year old.

I said before I would like to know what transpired the weekend before this fateful Monday. Rumors are that MC was on a three day binge. Rumor has it that RC kicked her out of his home. Even the pastor said MC had had an "active" weekend.
If he kicked her out and she sought solace ,durgs (sic) she would be so mad at RC. Who did she party with over the weekend? Cousin? And I noticed from another poster that RC's hand was indeed bloodied and beat up during his very fisrt interview. Fight? Cousin? Gun? Are we really that far from the truth here?
Just wondering...

the pastor? Her dad had recently been hurt and was in the hospital in severe pain. I don't know when he got hurt, but maybe she had been at the hospital, and in chruch all day Sunday. Maybe she's a Sunday school teacher's aide? Or she was in deep prayer for her daddy. I mean, how would the "pastor" know what kind of weekend she had?
Maybe RC told Misty to go on now honey, take care of your daddy, I'll hold down the fort here.

the pastor? Her dad had recently been hurt and was in the hospital in severe pain. I don't know when he got hurt, but maybe she had been at the hospital, and in chruch all day Sunday. Maybe she's a Sunday school teacher's aide? Or she was in deep prayer for her daddy. I mean, how would the "pastor" know what kind of weekend she had?
Maybe RC told Misty to go on now honey, take care of your daddy, I'll hold down the fort here.

AMEN!!! my pastor will not know if I had a wild weekend...:angel:

What I wouldn't give for an "active' weekend..lol

Except I'd like to know why it took so long for the relative/grandma driving by/dropping off clothes story to emerge. The question of "did anybody come over that night" was asked countless times before we heard about this.

What I think we have to bear in mind is that there is a hugh difference between what is told in interviews to the media and what was told to LE. We may not have known about the gramma dropping clothes but that doesn't mean a detailed timeline wasn't given to LE which included that information.

I could not find a jail record on Lane. He was adjudicated in 1995 when he was about 18. I attributed his SO status as perhaps a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with the girl being a minor. I am going to see if I can find the arrest or court record on him. JMO

I have looked at too many trailer pics and ads to try to find the right one. I have to go to bed. Maybe a thread should be started for the trailer...just a thought. Good nite.

O/T (Just figured out what that meant) I wish the politicians would put some focus on the SO problem in this country...maybe put them to work building infrastructure on a remote island somewhere...JMO!!!

What I think we have to bear in mind is that there is a hugh difference between what is told in interviews to the media and what was told to LE. We may not have known about the gramma dropping clothes but that doesn't mean a detailed timeline wasn't given to LE which included that information.

Absolutely.

Most of the media reports seem to come from the family taking sides and their speculations and accusations. There just isn't enough confirmation from LE.

I have looked at too many trailer pics and ads to try to find the right one. I have to go to bed. Maybe a thread should be started for the trailer...just a thought. Good nite.
That would be a very good idea.

Forgot to say that Nancy's on again if anybody missed it ~ I was watching the President's speech. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487