2009.02.24 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A hole in the floor? or Something.....kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Wow,that's wierd,why would she throw that out as an example?

WOW! GO GRANDMA!.....

she just told Nancy that she thinks people like Nancy are putting her grandson in danger.... because he could ID the man who took Haleigh..... hummmmmmmmmm

hummmmmmm, hummmmmmmm.....

Clearly you havent tuned in tonight and listened to the inconsistencys...

watch her show when I can . . . am proud that she can keep these types of cases priority. Totally hear inconsistencies in most cases she focuses on -- due to others investigating and reporting back to her?

Nancy ROCKS!!!

Did the grandma just say in case there was a hole in the floor???
She was giving an example of why LE would still be holding the mobile home. Like if a tip comes in that the perp entered the house through a hole in the floor.

eta ~ now I wonder if there is one???

So Misty wouldn't have heard someone cutting a hole in the floor?????????????????????????????

WOW! GO GRANDMA!.....

she just told Nancy that she thinks people like Nancy are putting her grandson in danger.... because he could ID the man who took Haleigh..... hummmmmmmmmm

Yeah, she put NG in her spot, did she not? Good for her. But, did Nancy break that detail? I thought it was on the news elsewhere earlier today.

She was giving an example of why LE would still be holding the mobile home. Like if a tip comes in that the perp entered the house through a hole in the floor.

eta ~ now I wonder if there is one???

Was that an example or letting everyone know what happened so spectulations would stop that it was her son?

WOW! GO GRANDMA!.....

Yeah and didn't that comment grandma made fly over Nancy's head??

I can only think of one reason there would be a hole in the floor that would be big enough for a person to enter or exit through, if in fact that is what TN said.

Don't know about you ... but when they just showed Crystal crying with her fiance, there were no tears, and it just didn't look sincere. JMO

They have a computer and know what people are saying,maybe she's trying to put it to rest that it was someone who came in and not Ron who did something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member